• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

5th Gen Pokemon Failing Moments in Black and White

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
In B/W in the Pokemon League where I accidently used my last Full Restore on my Feraligatr when I intended to select my Milotic and to make things worse, I was in the first Elite Four battle.
Even worse would be forgetting to stock up on items before venturing in. I have to admit I've done that; I went to the PC, saved, walked in, then looked at my items and did a facepalm.

Cyclone

o Pikachu o

Pikachu
Years
I spent an hour searching for a Cottonee in white and then I read on serebii u can only get it by in game trade...

Years
When I healed right before the Final Battle against N using the last of my restoration items, and saved.

I didn't know he heals your Pokemon. -facepalm-

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
When I healed right before the Final Battle against N using the last of my restoration items, and saved.

I didn't know he heals your Pokemon. -facepalm-
Compound this Fail with not using the PC found in N's Castle to swap your Pok?mon around; as soon as they pop into the PC, they are fully healed and have their PP back. You can even leave the Castle through a Plasma Grunt on the fourth floor or somesuch and heal at the Pok?mon Center at the PL, or even leave and wander around Unova for a while. Stock up your items thus. :)

Cyclone

Years
Compound this Fail with not using the PC found in N's Castle to swap your Pok?mon around; as soon as they pop into the PC, they are fully healed and have their PP back. You can even leave the Castle through a Plasma Grunt on the fourth floor or somesuch and heal at the Pok?mon Center at the PL, or even leave and wander around Unova for a while. Stock up your items thus. :)

Cyclone

There was a PC in the castle? I didn't really look around, since I was dead tired and just wanted to finish the game.

Same with the elite four both times, forgot to bring healing items. Still managed to win, but it made things ALOT harder.

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

I also failed so hard when a newbie on GTS Negotions was showing me his/her/its starter. I said, "Awwww! A newbie! I'd better give them a headstart." I traded them one of my Excadrills for a lillipup. Then I realized this; BADGES.
Badbadbadbadbadbad! Plasbad!

Haha, I've done that a few to many times XD

Years
When I was done playing my game on Black, and then wanted to evolve some Pokemon using stones, I had none. And then I read that you can buy some stones in Black city, in a mall. Months later I decided to go there, and the mall was gone, and some houses. it was so strange. So then I read that it happens in Black city. So yeah.....I regret not buying those stones earlier. I need some now

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
When I was done playing my game on Black, and then wanted to evolve some Pokemon using stones, I had none. And then I read that you can buy some stones in Black city, in a mall. Months later I decided to go there, and the mall was gone, and some houses. it was so strange. So then I read that it happens in Black city. So yeah.....I regret not buying those stones earlier. I need some now
Haha - I'm going to probably use the PokéAthlon from SS to evolve everything, then just import it. Except for the Moon Stones (which I CAN get in Black City) and a few cases where I might get stones in trades (got two Shiny Stones the other day).

Cyclone

Back