• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I should go swimming again sometime. Maybe if the weather is this nice tomorrow or something I'll take a dip in the pool if the water's not too cold.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It's because I'm just so amazing that PC want people to see more of my posts.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Nobody visits my "What if pokemon could hold two items that don't grant the same effect" thread

Amulet Coin+Lucky Egg, rake in the money and exp

Fuyuki~

Banned
Years

Well, while you guys complain about your threads not garnering enough attention, I'm going to talk about something people will give equally as much of a **** about (no offense) Okay, I'm going to try not to be such an ******* this time.

MOVING ON, a lot of **** happened in the last two weeks. For one my last living grandparent is now dead. My grandmother on my mother's side. Not going to go into detail. I felt nothing about it because I didn't know her. So far, 5 relatives/family members of mine have died and I have felt next to nothing in regards to emotion other than respect for the dead and for more affected loved ones.

In less significant news, I discovered Mega64 and they've been keeping me sane for the past few days. I've been posting on x360a and Escapist which are both forums I haven't been posting in for ages but in which I have accumulated 100 posts in each in the past two weeks because of boredom.

My iPod broke beyond repair now. I'm sad.

I restarted Black 2 and this is my team:

Level 54 Weavile (Expert Belt) -Jolly-
~Ice Punch
~Night Slash
~Metal Claw
~X-Scissor

Level 54 Sandslash (SoftSand) -Careful-
~Earthquake
~Rock Slide
~X-Scissor
~Strength

Level 53 Starmie (Mystic Water) -Modest-