• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread V3 ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
Is Breaking Bad one of the least spoiled series? I haven't watched an episode of it at all yet and it seems to me that I don't know anything about it just yet from people who I know that watch it (including forum members here)..
Apparently. I follow a few people on Twitter who watch the show and lurk in a fandom place where there are a lot of people who like to discuss it, and the only thing I know is the dad from Malcolm in the Middle plays a guy named Walt.

In my areas of fandom that I go to, people seem a lot more cautious about spoilers for new things. For example, I still don't know what the Red Wedding was about in Game of Thrones except that it caused a lot of blow-ups from people who watch/read that series. But unless I actively seek those spoilers out, like Red did for the Last of Us, then I remain in the dark about things.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I wish my fandoms were like that. I have to avoid places where there might be spoilers as much as possible and even though I have tried to do that to the best of my ability i still know of a few rumors and such that I'm unsure of for the book that is coming out next week. Last of the series so everyone is all hyped but hnng. Didn't really want to know about the rumor that is going around because if it's true it'll change everything and I'll have already known about it.

Years
All these shows - Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones - how did they get so many seasons so quickly? It feels like they only just started like a year ago.

Sometimes I wish I was still giving up television. There's just too much.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Breaking Bad started in 2008; Game of Thrones started in 2011. With the former especially, the mass media interest started to pique when episodes started to be broadcast on streaming services like Netflix. Indeed, viewership rose nearly exponentially from the start of season 5 from a pretty static level before then.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Okay, wow, Breaking Bad started five years ago - I can't wrap my head around that. I've only seen three out of five seasons in their entirety, but to think that the whole thing started five years ago and is now done and over... geez.

it's been like four/five days so I'm throwing this somewhere else byeee

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
So, uh... Pokemon Trivia. I've posted here once and Tara deleted my post because I was stupid and forgot to make it four words. Whoops.

And Dave, you suck for moving this yet AGAIN to a no post count section!

Reactions: Sun
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Up and down up and down goes the poooost count.

While its here everyone should go do the PokeTrivia League. ♥

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Guys this is a good chance for everyone because when it's here your posts don't necessarily have to be intelligent and when it gets moved out, your postcount goes up for minimal effort.

Win/win for all. 8D

edit; oh it's in X/Y now awkKKKkkk

So I'm probably getting X but idk how I'm going to get it. Should I pre-order, get it shipped..?

Reactions: Sun
Years
I'll be getting both versions, but X will be the one I'll play more often because most of its exclusives won me over.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
I'm getting both versions, first Y then X.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
I was only going to get Y.

Then Mega Charizard X happened.

Now I'm tempted to get X as well, but I still like Mega Charizard Y. I'm probably just going to get some pieces of merchandise of the two and call it a day, sticking with only Y.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
How come this is never ever in my section. :D

I'm not going to get any of the new games. Maybe I'll get the chance to try it at some point, but I don't see myself buying a DS of any kind anytime soon. Or at all. The only game I'd like to play on that handheld is pokémon, and well not sure it's worth it.

This is where you guys storm me with "it IS worth it!", right?

blue

gucci
Years
Ooh, this is fun! Hello Wandering Thread. ;)

But yeah as most have already said I'll be getting both versions, eventually!

Years
I was only going to get Y.

Then Mega Charizard X happened.

Now I'm tempted to get X as well, but I still like Mega Charizard Y. I'm probably just going to get some pieces of merchandise of the two and call it a day, sticking with only Y.

You've definitely got a point there Asty.

I had a feeling that Mega Charizard X was going to change everyone's thoughts on which version to get. But you know, everyone has opinions even though I'm seeing most of the X exclusives getting more love at this point.

Back