• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Master Ruby

Feedback?

• Good.

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • Bad.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PokemonGiratinaX

2015 Edition.
Years
Ok. Here is another solution to the white-screen:
First go to VBA ->Options ->Emulator ->Save Type. Change your save type to Flash 128k and see if it works.
Update!
Beta 3 is now available to play!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • =/
  • Seen Feb 12, 2013
Wow! Fast update bro!
Btw I was bored so I made another Userbar. xD
gFD11.png

HTML:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/gFD11.png[/IMG]

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 12, 2017
This looks like a great remake cant wait to play it :D

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
Years
Ah, nevermind. Apparently the ROM file I had was corrupted or something, so I got a new Ruby ROM and the UPS patching worked like a charm.

Last edited:

SidDays

Professional Lurker
Years
I know this hack is really old, but can someone reupload the latest beta link? The link is broken. I found it on Baidu, but I don't have a Chinese phone number and can't make an account to download it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen yesterday
I know this hack is really old, but can someone reupload the latest beta link? The link is broken. I found it on Baidu, but I don't have a Chinese phone number and can't make an account to download it.

Dude can you give me the link for no music patch for emerald the link in your signature is showing error

Back