• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Main Characters names

Years
I thought we are the ones who will name the characters >,< hmm I hope they will add more letters, every game I tried to call myself Superman, I couldn't because you can only put 7 characters(letters). so I just call myself Clark, Kal-El or anything that exists in Superman Universe :p

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
Years
AHEM AHEM the Kalos region is based on Paris, France so it will be likley they will have french names. Guessing Yvonne for a girl but i Don't know any male freanch names starting with X. Xander maybe? idk

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
AHEM AHEM the Kalos region is based on Paris, France so it will be likley they will have french names. Guessing Yvonne for a girl but i Don't know any male freanch names starting with X. Xander maybe? idk

We already know the names. PC versions are Xavier for boy and Yvonne for girl. NPC clones are Calem for boy and Serena for girl.

Back