• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

**** all nubs!!!! read

Status
Not open for further replies.

jericiscool

jer!c
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 12, 2007
okay for all of u nubs thinking u can trade a damn lvl 12 arceus or
just hack an legendary **** off dont play pokemon hit me up on aim if u guys have real **** later

Voltagenic

got djent?
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 15, 2011
okay for all of u nubs thinking u can trade a damn lvl 12 arceus or
just hack an legendary **** off dont play pokemon hit me up on aim if u guys have real **** later

OMG I JUST FOUND THIS AWESOME RED BUTTON ON TOP OF YOUR POST!

I'M GONNA PRESS IT!

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2021
wow, i'm thinkin ban this guy?

leave it for the admins, buddy

jericiscool

jer!c
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 12, 2007
You should do as much as to press the awesome red button (report button, in case you didn't catch that) too.

dude just tell me why u come to my forum saying my pokemon are fake **** ur the nib telling the admins omg i bet the admins will laugh at ur ass

Voltagenic

got djent?
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 15, 2011
dude just tell me why u come to my forum saying my pokemon are fake **** ur the nib telling the admins omg i bet the admins will laugh at ur ass

Or better yet, I think the admins (and everyone else) will laugh at your atrocious spelling and grammar.

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2021
is the noob the one who reports someone or the one who goes out and curses in a forum with lots of kids in it?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Shift

Stolen from Wifiddle at Smogon
Years
  • Seen Jul 1, 2008
Well said! Those people seriously need to stop offering those hacks. I agree with you. But no need for Profanity. And this is in the wrong place.

Voltagenic

got djent?
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 15, 2011
Whoa.

I had really thought this forum was safe from idiocy.

Guess not.

jericiscool

jer!c
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 12, 2007
Or better yet, I think the admins (and everyone else) will laugh at your atrocious spelling and grammar.

hahah okay well if anyone is looking for the legit movie darkrai hit me up and i also have cherish tanabata jirachii i also have cherish deoxys okay i bet ur going to ask me for those my aim is
xxjayweezyxx

usami

biohazard
Years
  • Age 33
  • Iowa
  • Seen Oct 5, 2021
Hey guys, this guy made a stupid post! Lets all spam the thread instead of just moving along after reporting it! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back