• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Tabi Tournament (OOC/SU) Rated T

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
ohHeyVapereon is (finally) accepted!

Despite having to wait for two more people to turn in submissions (You know who you are!), I shall post the IC now. :)

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Sorry, guys, it's been kind of busy. I won't be able to come on tomorrow since I'll pretty much be at the temple the whole time (yay, Cambodian New Year!), but I will try to get a post up tonight, if not have one written to post really really early in the morning if my mum doesn't turn off the internet. :)

And, yes, I would like you guys to wait until I get my post up, sorry!

By the way, Happy Cambodian New Year! :) (and Laos, and Thailand, and Burma/Myanmar, and Sri Lanka)

The post is up! The thread is here: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=277856

Last edited:

Tuxedo Clank

So laid back he is horizontal
Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2012
Happy Cambodian New Year.

I posted. Its been a while so I hope its ok.

Arcaray

Tetris God.
Years
My post is finally up! I wrote it yesterday but my internet connection went down, and then I tried posting it earlier but the site itself was down. It would appear that the odds are not in my favour.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
I apologize for coming back late. We ended up having to clean the whole house on Sunday due to tradition, so I was unable to come to any computer of any kind.

PC does mean Portable Computer and I'll address this on my post as well. :)

As for moving on, I would rather like to have everyone at least post once before continuing.

Nideous, I'm going to have Miharu find Jennifer and glomp her. :P

Tuxedo Clank

Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2012
That sounds good. I think I will have a post up tomorrow morning.

Arcaray

Tetris God.
Years
I'd like to make the point that I did actually understand the Hunger Games joke, but reclusive Avery did not. In fact, I am literally reading Catching Fire while writing this!

I'll end this completely irrelevant post now, and get on with writing an actual IC post.

Tuxedo Clank

Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2012
Never read nor seen the hunger games. Shoot me.

Anywho...Its officially tomorrow morning for me. Enjoy.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
*Sigh* Sorry for being so late with getting my first post up, but I am typing it now. Well, I will when I finish reading the other posts. :cer_tongue:

Tuxedo Clank

Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2012
I agree CyBeast. I wonder if escaping the conversation would be a good or a bad idea. We finally got a character in it who isn't supposed to be shy.

I think I may wait for Arcaray to reply before I do anything.

ohHeyVaporeon.

You just can't shake me.
Years
I've been trying to get my post up for days now, and have yet to be able to get it up.

I'm working on it now, and I hope that I won't get derailed again, but I'm at work...

So I might.

Regardless, I would just like to say that I have really enjoyed reading everyone's posts so far. ^^

Back