• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the song above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Sorry that gets a instant 0/10 cause I hate Nicki Minaj. That song in particular is probably her most annoying one.

I've been in love with this one lately.

Treecko

Years
3/10 Not my type of music at all.

" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen>

VanilkaXVulpix

C-Class Connaisseuse
Years
Errr...that was odd and spooky and a bit out of season. ._.
0/10

"Unfragment"- Miku Hatsune

Last edited:

Treecko

Years
7/10 It was pretty average for me.

I'm not sure what "out of season" is supposed to mean, but here's some in season Christmas music. One of my favorite covers of this song.

Treecko

Years
9/10 I heard this before back when I was a big Digmon fan. Loved it then and it brings back memories so I still love it now.

TobyMac and Owl City = One of the best Christmas songs ever for me.

VanilkaXVulpix

C-Class Connaisseuse
Years
That's just not my type.
2/10.

Definitely in season.
5/10.

Nostalgia anyone?
"Lugia's Song"- Revelation Lugia

Last edited:

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Uhmmm, ar you sure you put up the right link? I'm not going to download songs to rate them, sorry. Just put up a youtube link next time.

An awesome song from an awesome movie.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
Not too shabby. It's not the music I often listen to, but it's quite nice.
8/10

And rating the iconic Legend of Zelda music with 0/10, you dare. ;)
But, just as a small side note... It was not out of season. Majora's Mask is famous for it's 3 day-cycle, with the end of Clock Town/Termina/the world following if Link/The player does not succeed in beating Majora. It's quite fitting actually (12.21.12).

Anyways:

Don't mind the video, it's the song that counts.

Treecko

Years
8/10 I forgot that this song's actually pretty good. I can't believe I don't hear it alot.

I finally bought Owl City's new album The Midsummer Station with Christmas money. This is one of my favorites off the album.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back