• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I would make you something but my laptop is broken. :( So the best I can manage on my brother's computer is what you currently see in my signature right now.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

WHAT, YOU SAYING WE'RE NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU?!

How rude

mg2O1pP.png

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I actually would really like to see a battle like that sometime. Sadly I doubt it'll ever happen in the games.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Been watching Justice League Unlimited for the past two days. I missed this show.

Howdy all.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I've been hanging out with sis once she got home the past two days. Like usual really! But tonight and tomorrow I need to watch a kid until late so my attention can't be completely focused on hanging out with sis bawl.

I'm clearly the worst babysitter ever.

Pokemon Special animated would be glorious.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

A PokeSpe Anime would be fantastic yes. Who would voice each character though? :U

Not bad, Lappy. How about yourself?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Just realized the time and about to go take a shower before heading out to pick up the kid I was just talking about ahah.

Not sure tbh. I've seen a video of someone giving each character a voice but it's been a while so I only remember that emerald was Rie Kugumiya iirc.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Too much free time

I love it

YtQkB74.png

*sighs* Gen VI is going to be hard for me

no more sprites

*sobs*

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years

All the Male GenV sprites have the same pose. |D; On the other side of the battlefield they're much more original.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back