• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HOMESTUCK // SHENANIGANS [M] [IC]

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
[SIZE="+7"]HOMESTUCK[/SIZE]
(And Some Other Shenanigans Of The Like)

[S-HIGHLIGHT]IC Thread[/S-HIGHLIGHT] | OOC Thread

Awesome Cast

Composed of Awesome People​

Spoiler:

Awesome Chapter List

In Which There Are Chapters Full Of Awesome​

In which the plot actually begins to move forward. I know, it's very shocking. Act 01 is split in the following posts:

Leon: Launch Game
Leon Guemonde [Reaction Post]
Josie Jolls [Reaction Post]
Josie: Install Game
Josie & Dyvia: Connect
Ryan: Receive and Install SBURB!
Leon: Find SIS.
A Newbie's Guide on SBURB (With Images)
Ryan: Strangely stare at screen in utter confusion
Josie & Divya : Connect [Part II]
Josie & Divya: Begin Game
Leon: Connect to TS
Ryan: Consider Wreaking Havoc
Josie & Divya: Begin Game [Part II]
Leon: Pester SA, AV and TS.
Josie & Divya: Connect [Part III]
Leon: Behold, the PENKIND!/Divya: Behold, the METEOR...
Ryan: Have a Triple Panic Attack
Leon: STRIFE MODE ACTIVATE!
Leon: Behold, the METEOR!
Divya & Ruchi: A lemon lime post
Ruchisprite: Enter.
Josie: Gasp and stuff...
Ruchisprite: Oof!
Ryan: Find out your BLADDER bothers you at the worst of times.
Leon: Have A 4x Startle Attack
Behold... What the Hell is This Thing?!

In which our heroes meet evil known as mainstream music, have misadventures involving turtles and periwinkle snakes, and alchemize some cool gear. 'Cause that's a thing now. Act 02 is split in the following posts:

Divya: Do You Hear The People Sing?
Divya: Pretty post, meh meh meh
Ermagerd: Imps
Josie: Deploy, prototype and connect.
BLUNDERUCHISPRITE: Enter.
Josie: Be the client player.
Divya: Hammer Time
Ryan: Tell Nick to stop getting tigers so you can look at the news.
CHAINKIND + ???

map_06_03.gif

map_06_int.gif

map_06_04.gif

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024

Josie - Castle of the Countess, England

A lazy breeze swept through a field of grass, still glistering after the last rainfall and bowing down in fear of the dark clouds above. Some kind of midday sunlight occasionally broke through the clouds and met the ground below. Just occasionally.

To Josie, this was an all too common sight. Rain. Grass. Clouds. For years now, that sight had been outside her window in the castle. At first, she had picked a room facing the garden in between the wings of the building, but she grew bored of it really quick. Not that grass, rain and clouds were any more fun. But at least she didn't have to watch her father order poor workers around while doing nothing himself to fix their ridiculously large garden up.

Today, she was not sitting in her room, staring out her window with her headphones on top volume though. She was strolling through the unknown wing of the castle, alone.

It wasn't really unknown. It was more like, unused. They really didn't need a house as large as this. But at least it provided good variation when she was bored. She still hadn't been to all the rooms in the wing, and could always find something new, weird, to think about.

She entered a corridor where she had only walked once before. It was on a middle floor, out of... maybe 6? She wasn't even sure how many floors their castle held. And she was even half-certain that the different wings had different number of floors. However that could work.

One door was slightly ajar. Yeah, she remembered now. She had been walking here at night some months ago, for some stupid reason. And opened that door, and some scary face had frightened her. But what scary face could that have been? Probably a painting or something. She walked up to the door, promptly now, and pulled it open without any fear.

Yeah, there was the face! But it wasn't a painting. Nor a ghost or anything. It was a bust, seemingly of the Countess. She was making a half-smile, kind of like Mona Lisa in her painting. Her hair was wavy and she wore a frivolous hat and some pearly jewelry around her neck. The bust was made of marble or something, Josie didn't really know or care. But it looked really alive. When the girl looked into the eyes of the elderly woman's bust, she almost felt like she was staring back at her. But nah.

No ghosts in this castle. There was no such thing as life after death, anyways.

((realllly short. I can include FATHER and BROTHER more later on, if you want that. So yeah, it's midday in GMT+0 now, apparently?))

Last edited:

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
Leon Guemonde
PA - periwinkleAdoucir
Sylph of World

ACT 00

Leon: Enter

Your name is LEON. You love making SHIPPING LISTS and OTPs so much that you have tons of them scattered around your bedroom. You also love SNAKES which you have PLUSHES of them on your bed. You also have tons of MYTHOLOGY FICTION BOOKS piled up next to your COMPUTER. Your taste in MUSIC is somewhat vague as you only listen to TOP 10 SONGS OF THE WEEK or something.

What will you do?
___________________________________________​

Leon, err I mean, I decided to look out the balcony right now. The sun was shining and bright. What do you expect from midday Paris? The Eiffel Tower glimmering in the distance, people walking below, with their agendas set and walking past the apartment I was on.

After some time, I went back inside, not knowing the danger that was going to happen very soon. I went outside of my room to check the mail. The furniture is nicely put and it was unusually quiet.

"Hm... Where could SIS be?" I thought to myself. My SISTER is usually either sewing something or watching TV, she likes that.

I walked past the fireplace where there is an urn on the mantle where my pet snake, Serperior, is. I don't usually do this but I decided to stop infront of the urn and pray for him. I loved that snake so much that when he died 2 years ago in some bizzare accident, I asked my SISTER if she could cremate him. I also wasn't sure if animals can be cremated but my SIS followed and there he is now, sitting above the fireplace, bound by eternal death and stuff. Somehow, I got the weird feeling that he was going to be alive soon. I don't even know why I even thought of that.

I unlocked the door and opened it and saw a package outside. I don't get it why there would be a package outside since mails usually come outside. I brought it in and opened it and found two copies of a game, one with a house on it, and one with a spirograph, inside. That was weird, I never ordered a game. Then I thought it was for SIS, so I set aside the package on the counter of our kitchen and just watched TV.

After an hour, I still don't have a clue where my SIS. I looked up on the counter and there were those games, just sitting there.

"What the heck, I'll try them myself." I thought. I took the games, went into my room, opened my PC, and inserted both discs and started to install the game.

I did not realize this was the end of everything I knew.

[OOC: I made Leon's time 1:00 PM since I believe Josie's time is 12:00 PM or something. Just wanted to make sure that the time is still equal or something]

Chalifoux

Years
[S-HIGHLIGHT]| Leon: Launch Game |[/S-HIGHLIGHT]
Inserting the disc will result in your compu-buddy's screen going black almost immediately. Hackers, perhaps? Who knows? After remaining in total solace for a few seconds, new life shall be conceived upon the gadget. It is now a clear blue, clouds serving as décor across it. A green logo will slowly fade into Leon's computer. It reads SBURB...

A semi-transparent box of a darker blue will appear beneath it. Welcome, Leon shall be embossed in it in bold text. How this game could know Leon would be the one installing it is not precisely known...

The text disappears as it is replaced by a small menu. Two sentences appear next to an arrow, eager to be clicked and unfold the gaming experience that they conceal.

-----> Become Server
-----> Connect to Server

The "Connect to Server" option seems to be unable to be clicked, for some mysterious reason that may or may not relate to plot devices (curses!). Clicking the "Become Server" option will display a pop-up of the same scheme. "[SA] has not installed the game yet" can be read in it. This is weird... SA? That's... That's sublymeArrhytmia... Josie, right? Did she get the game? How? Maybe you should pester her about it... And try to make some sense out of this situation.​

(OOC: Evan, you can place your first post in the IC whenever you feel like you're ready to lead Divya into the game o3o)

Last edited:

Salzorrah

Years
Leon Guemonde
PA - periwinkleAdoucir
Sylph of World

ACT 01

Leon: Pester SA

With my head all hurting and stuff with all this weird info, I tried to contact Josie via Pesterchum. I minimized the window and opened Pesterchum. I looked at the list and clicked on the name that said sublimeArrhytmia

-- periwinkleAdoucir [PA] began pestering sublimeArrhytmia [SA] at 14:15 --

PA: hey josie whatcha doin?
PA: look, i just wanted to ask you something important.
PA: have you by any chance receive a game called SBURB?
PA: coz believe it or not your chumhandle is shown there or something.
PA: i know its weird i dont even know why.
PA: just reply to me if you get the chance.

I minimized the chat client and got my tablet from my table. Who knows if somebody pesters me while I'm out? I just wish that there was a hands-free communication device that I could use. Wait, what am I even saying? I really need to stop thinking about these things. I decided to go out of the room and search my apartment if my SIS is to be found.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024

Her phone beeped. Someone was trying to contact her on pesterChum. As usual. She often chatted with her friends over this program. She enjoyed having some good friends online, as people irl could be obnoxious and annoy her after a while. Not all. But many.

It was Leon. A shy, nice guy who Josie always felt like she was being mean towards. But she wasn't, really. She wouldn't. Leon wasn't tough like Divya, she wouldn't mess with him without reason.

-- periwinkleAdoucir [PA] began pestering sublimeArrhytmia [SA] at 14:15 --
PA: hey josie whatcha doin?
PA: look, i just wanted to ask you something important.
PA: have you by any chance receive a game called SBURB?
PA: coz believe it or not your chumhandle is shown there or something.
PA: i know its weird i dont even know why.
PA: just reply to me if you get the chance.

Josie raised an eyebrow, where she still stood in the dusty room with the COUNTESS bust staring at her. SBURB? Had someone signed her up for something to mess with her now again?

SA: no, Leon, I don't have this game you are talking about.
SA: are you sure it was my handle?
SA: could have just been something similar and you fuzzed out and read it wrong.

She began walking out from the room, holding the phone in her hand in front of her. A white cable went from them, up to the headphones on her head. Currently, she was actually not listening to music though. She was just used to having them there. Her feet took her towards the kitchen in the main section of the castle, to see if BROTHER had cooked up some lunch yet. For some unknown reason, that boy liked to cook. Josie would rather not cook.

SA: but I guess I could play with you if that's what you're trying to say that you want.
SA: if you can somehow sent me a digital copy of the game, perhaps.
SA: it's not like I have something better to do today.

Her FATHER called from the main hall, when she had gone down a floor. The main hall was where the main entrance at the center of the horseshoe-shaped castle was, and a network of stairs led upwards from it, so his booming voice rang all the way up to her.

"JOSIE! YOU HAVE GOT MAIL!"

Oh, great. She never got mail unless it was from the school or something. What could it be now?​

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
[FONT= "Courier New"]Ryan Grove; 9:45 AM
HOME -> POST OFFICE

You have just woken up to your ALARM, which is a familiar noise to you. It is NINE-THIRTY IN THE MORNING, and although the POST OFFICE opens at TEN you decide to get a head start since you're planning to take the SUBWAY anyways. You decide you're going to be very QUICK about it, and so you grab your KEYS, your WALLET, and your METRO CARD with you, eager to get going, but only after you put on your GLASSES. Today you're getting a new game in the mail, and you're pretty sure it's called SHOME. Wait no, that wasn't it. It was SBURB. Yes, that's right. SBURB, the SBURB Beta. You're rather excited; you've been told this game could trump MINECRAFT, and although you doubt it, you've heard it's extremely advanced and you believe you're very privileged to receive the Beta. You leave a note for your MOTHER, although it is unnecessary because you then realize she has LEFT. The only ones left are your SISTER, your BROTHER, and RUFUS. Your HAMSTERS are sleeping, as they are mostly NOCTURNAL. Then you put on your sling backpack, which is primarily red, white, and black, and leave the house. You then see MOTHER outside, to your shock, coming back HOME.

"Your brother is sick." Her voice is worried.
I'm sure he's fine. You type quickly on your PHONE before showing it, smiling a bit.
"Y-yes, I hope so. It seems like a small cold, but I have to stay home today." You cannot identify whether this is unfortunate or if you are lucky, but you're starting to think it was the former before shrugging, waving, and walking off.

You enter the SUBWAY without a hitch. It happens to be raining in New York on that day, and as the TRAIN takes you about three stops away you cannot help but wonder what is so special about SBURB, and what will happen when you install the game on your LAPTOP. You're tremendously excited, and it is only until a BEGGAR walks up and asks for SPARE CHANGE when you refocus and notice him. You hand him a TEN DOLLAR BILL and step off the train, running up the stairs to thrust yourself into the morning air. You walk towards the POST OFFICE merrily, but you first abort into a GROCERY STORE for PEANUT BUTTER. Oh, the things you will do for it.

After you step out, you leave towards the POST OFFICE, and you grin happily, only before you notice that the JAR of PEANUT BUTTER taunts you from the inside of your jacket! You groan, one of the few noises a mute can muster, before you continue. Once you get home you will certainly treat yourself to some. You arrive at a matrix of PO BOXES a few minutes later, and you fumble for your keys but when you find them you are rather delighted and you open it up quickly. You reach in, hoping that you'll find something, that you'll find the BETA...

There's nothing.

You begin a series of epic breakdowns and confusion afterwards. Where could it be! it was going to be here today, you could've sworn, you mean, it was the date that they said they would... and at that moment, the MAILMAN walks in. You begin a VICTORY DANCE immediately.[/FONT]​

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024

It was a game. SBURB, it said on the cover. Josie stood in the mahogany entrance hallway, where her FATHER had put the mail he didn't feel like reading immediately on a desk by the wall. A slight frown was on her face as she read the title out aloud. This was the game Leon had mentioned. There was no way he could have sent her a copy by regular mail this fast. Maybe he had already sent it though? And just pretended that he hadn't, because he was so eager to play but maybe a bit ashamed or something?

Puzzled, Josie walked up to her own room through the large stairwell and a long corridor full of empty rooms. She suddenly bumped into her BROTHER, who came out from his own room.

"Whatcha got there, sister?" he said with a smile.

Josie loved that smile. But she returned it with a bigger frown. "Strange, important business," she said.

"Care to show? I never get shiny stuff in the mail like that," BROTHER said and patted his shorter sister on her head.

"I'd rather not," Josie said and waved his hand away before stepping into her own room some doors away and closing the door behind her. Then she felt a little smile spread on her lips. Maybe she should put something shiny in the mailbox, just to make him happy.

She looked at the box in her hand and slowly opened it up. A disc was inside. Without hesitating, in an almost nonchalant way, Josie placed herself in the chair in front of her desk and inserted the disc into the laptop that sat there. Immediately, a black screen popped up. After a few moments, the screen turned blue with some clouds lazily drifting by, and one big green word. SBURB.

The next words that appeared made Josie feel strange. Welcome, Josie.

A feeling began somewhere inside her and grew, very faintly. Of course this was some kind of fun thing that Leon or Divya or someone had put together. A game where her name was pre-entered. But it still felt oddly exciting. Her frown disappeared.

Next, two options appeared.

-----> Become Server
-----> Connect to Server

What did that mean? Wasn't there a manual coming with this game? Josie turned the box upside down, but nothing. She should perhaps talk to Leon again since he apparently knew of the game already. While she opened pesterchum again, she also tried clicking one of the options. The one that said "Become Server".

A popup screen showed all of a sudden.

[AV] has not installed the game yet

Josie's mouth dropped a little. So the game knew of Divya as well? That was Divya's chumhandle. Okay, this was definitely something they had put together without telling her. Josie smiled. Fun idea though. But still... that feeling. That strange feeling inside of her.

As if right on cue, the handle AV began pestering Josie. Okay then. She would casually mention the game and see how Divya reacted.​

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
The mall on Chandni Street was packed as usual, girls just getting out of the big private schools were pouring into the food court, pulling reluctant boyfriends and younger siblings with them in a surge of both Indians and foreigners. Ruchi was too bust looking at her cell phone to notice any of the girls trying to wave at her, and Divya's attention was being spent staring at her salad. She picked at it a bit with her fork while her father mowed down a few cartons of lo mein noodles from the new Chinese joint. Finally pushing her food aside, Divya waved her hands in front of Ruchi's face to get her attention. Startled by her friend and de facto sister's sudden motion, Rushi looked up with a wild expression on her face.

"What?" She snapped, perhaps a little too harshly. Divya brushed of the remark as a reflex instead of a sign of aggression.

"Do you want to go to the movie theater?" asked Divya. As she did so her father paused with noodles hanging out of his mouth, and then continued eating. Ruchi seemed to ponder the question for a few moments, tapping her chin in a thoughtful manner. "Sure," she finally said, "What movie?"

"The Great Gatsby. I heard it was good."

"Really? I heard it sucks." Divya frowned at the remark, but was glad that Ruchi was going to see it with her. Divya's father took the momentary silence to speak up.

"Is that Iron movie still out?" he inquired. He was all about the superheroes, but he could never remember their names. Ruchi looked at her phone again, this time on the theater's website.

"Yes. And it plays ten minutes after The Great Gatsby starts." She turned her phone around, showing the screen to Mr. Jhaveri. He squinted his eyes, but without his glasses he wouldn't see much. He pretended like he did though, and said, "Okay," before continuing to eat his food. Divya was pleased with this interaction, and offered to take everyone's trash. After Mr. Jhaveri finished eating, they walked upstairs to the second floor, which was used as the mall's own theater.

~~~​

After the movie, Ruchi and Divya giggled about the funny faces McGuire made throughout the film as they walked home. Divya put her hand in her pocket, pulling out her phone to tell Josie about the movie.

-- ardentVotary [AV] began pestering sublimeArrythmia [SA] at 5:02 ((GMT+5))
AV: Hey, Josie!
AV: Have you seen the Great Gatsby yet? It's really good!

SA: hey, div.
SA: no. I'd rather not.
SA: I feel like there's a whole world of movies out there, populated by famous actresses and actors who know the sought after skill of smiling with all their white, square shaped teeth visible. a world well known to you and completely disregarded by me.
SA: don't you feel the same?

Ugh, Josie was being lame and hipsterish and pessimistic. As usual. Divya couldn't help but giggle when she tried to imagine Josie in the theatre with her. She of course didn't know what she looked like, but her facial expressions could be matched perfectly.

AV: Uhm.
AV: No, not really.
AV: I mean yeah, there are some movies that are terrible and are just a bunch of famous actors acting stupid for two hours, I.E. New Year's Eve.
AV: But the Great Gatsby is....a work of literary merit!
AV: And the book is really good so...

SA: hang on. was that the one with leo dicaprio?
SA: he is decent, I guess. when he's not a boy on a ship.

Okay, so maybe Josie likes some things. Not many, but some. What comes next is interesting, though.

SA: by the way...
SA: have you heard about a game called SBURB?

Divya wasn't a big gamer, or a good one. She played some low-skill games like Frogger and Dig Dug occasionally, but mainly her experience in the media outlet was watching over Ruchi's back as she slaughtered thousands in Call of Duty or set the world on fire in Total War. Whenever Divya tried to do anything like that she would lose very quickly, at least with out Co-Op support from Ruchi.

AV: SBURB?
AV: Uh, no. But I'm not really the gamer here.
AV: Hold on, let me ask Ruchi.

"Hey," Divya said as they turned down their house's street, "Have you heard of Sburb? Its a video game." Ruchi thpught for a moment. "No. It's probably some low budget indie game. Did Josie tell you about it?" She asked half-sincerely. Divya just smiled and shook her head,

AV: No, she hasn't heard of it either. Where have you seen it?
SA: actually, Leon told me about it.
SA: I'm playing it with him. or I will be soon. I think.
SA: it's pretty strange.
SA: just... have a look in your mailbox when you get home, okay?

AV: Oh, I'm almost home now!
AV: I'll tell you if I see it, my dad will most likely make me check the mail anyway!
AV: Maybe you and Ruchi can play. She's good at games!

SA: I don't think she is supposed to play with me...
SA: when you get your hands on the game, maybe you'll understand.

Strange. Divya shook it off as Josie just being cryptic to scare her, not like it would work. Nearing their home, a beautiful two story house on West Patel Nagar, Mr. Jhaveri commanded Divya to get the mail. Ruchi raced Divya to the mailbox. When they arrived there Divya was out of breath and defeated, unable to keep up with her speedy crony.

Inside the mailbox was an assortment of boring envelopes, but something dropped out of the stack as she tried to organize the jumbled mess or paper. A white box, with a peculiar green logo lay face up on Divya's driveway. Panting, she picked it up and inspected it. The logo was the only thing to be found, save for a mailing address. The logo was lime-ish green-ish, and looked like little blocks resembling a house. Divya handed the rest of the mail to Ruchi, while she opened the box. Inside was a CD, a booklet, and a few green card things. The booklet started to come loose, so Divya secured it back into its little plastic holding flap thing and closed the case.

"What's that?" asked Ruchi. "I think its that Sburb game, actually." Ruchi's head perked up.

"Oh? We should play it. What kind of game is it?" Divya had no answer. "I don't know. All it has is this on the front." She showed the green logo to Ruchi. Divya looked at it again, then remembered the earlier conversation with Josie.

"Josie said that we could play with her, but she didn't seem to want you to." Ruchi shrugged, "Whatever, lets play it! She wont know if we both play at the same time." The duo raced back to the house.

Ruchi and Divya climbed up the stairs to Ruchi's room. With the game in hand, Ruchi energetically jumped onto her bed and booted up her nearby laptop. A little less enthusiastically, Divya sat down on the bed and watched Ruchi put the disc in the laptop. She paused before she closed the cd drive. Turning to Divya, she said, "Maybe you should play this game. I'm always the one who plays it, and Josie did say that she didn't want to play with me, right?" She slid the laptop to Divya, who rolled her eyes.

"No, she just said that I was supposed to play it. Whatever that means. Maybe she made it herself, and its like some sort of silly late-birthday present." Regardless, Divya accepted the computer from her friend and watched the game load up. The screen went black. For a few moments, Divya thought the computer crashed, but a sky blue screen with clouds appeared to reassure her. A green logo, the same on the box, appeared. It read Sburb, in big enough font for Divya to make out the letters this time. Below, a banner crawled across the screen, stretching to fill the entire bottom.

Welcome, Leader Divya.

Creepy. How did this game know Divya's name? Maybe Josie really did make it? And wow, Leader? Divya wasn't sure she had the gamer skillz to effectively be the leader. Maybe she didn't have to have skills, maybe she just needed to tell the other players what to do. Yeah, she could definately do that. Look at the big picture and lead while her friends beat up the bad guys. Yeah.

Two onscreen buttons appeared, Become Server or Connect o server. Become Server was crossed out, so naturally Divya chose to Connect. It made a little symbol that showed it was loading or something. Connecting to [SA]...

"This is weird, Div," said Ruchi, "Where did Josie say this game was from?"

"I don't think she knows, she said Leon told her about it." Divya pulled out her phone. "I'll ask him."

-- ardentVotary [AV] bagan pestering periwinkleAdoucir [PA] at 5:19 --
AV: Hey!
AV: Leon, I heard from Josie about Sburb, and she mentioned that you had brought it up with her.
AV: Do you know what this game is supposed to be? It's really weird.

Divya decided it was a good time to update Josie as well. After all, it was her handle on the screen.

AV: Hey Josie, I got the game now. Its installed, and I think its trying to connect to you.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024

Josie sat in her chair and bit her lip as she waited. Divya had not known about the game. She wasn't the person to joke and lie about stuff really. Not like this. So maybe it was all Leon's thing after all. But then again... Leon was even less the kind of person to make practical jokes like this. Or even skilled enough to make a game. Well. Maybe it was one of the others, even?

She debated with her inner self if she should click the option called "Connect to Server" as well. Would she see a name there too? Leon might have clicked and seen Josie's chumhandle, just like she had seen Div's.

Purple words messaged her again, just before she had gathered enough courage to actually click.

AV: Hey Josie, I got the game now. Its installed, and I think its trying to connect to you.
SA: oh. you got it?
SA: in the mail just like that? from no specific sender too?
SA: I will try to connect properly with you again.

She glanced over at the SBURB window again. Indeed, something was happening. The "Become Server" option was blinking. Josie wasted no time and clicked it.

Connection with AV established. SA is now the server of AV.​

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
[FONT= "Courier New"]Ryan Grove; 10:15 PM
POST OFFICE => HOME
TS: Recieve and install SBURB!

You wait for the MAILMAN impatiently. You silently lean against the wall of the POST OFFICE as he goes to each P.O. BOX, without seemingly a care in the world. You groan. You're going to get that BETA, and you're going to get that BETA now!

You sigh. You won't force the poor man's hand. You watch as the MAILMAN finally arrives to YOUR P.O. BOX, where you step in and take the MAIL, nodding to signify it is your MAIL. He asks for ID. You nearly show him your METRO CARD, until you shake your head and show your SCHOOL ID from a while back. Luckily, your face hasn't changed much, and he inspects it, then gives you the SBURB BETA. You merrily grin and and wave, before taking your BETA and putting it in your BOOKBAG. You then proceed to walk out of the POST OFFICE, where it has stopped raining, but it's still muggy and cloudly. However, it doesn't seem like it will RAIN; and although it smells of RAIN you believe it is from the previous DRIZZLE. You decide you will walk HOME, without a hitch. And your walk begins-

REALLY, ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

It's the only thought that comes into your mind as a DOWNPOUR has you making a run for it. But this is NEW YORK; there's no "making a run for it." You walk silently because you don't want to get run over by an incoming BUS. At one point, in the middle of two SUBWAY STATIONS and no where near either, you hail a CAB. You're not going to SOAK yourself, although you already are utterly DRENCHED. You're COLD as you enter the CAB, and you take off your wet JACKET. You shake your hair like RUFUS, and give a TWENTY and the ADDRESS on a piece of PAPER to the DRIVER. The DRIVER hands back the ADDRESS and tries to make one-sided CONVERSATION. It fails.

As it is impossible to SPEAK with a MUTE if he doesn't want to put effort, you step out of the CAB in front of the EIGHT STORY BUILDING and go to the APARTMENT. It's on the SECOND FLOOR, but that's really just the FOURTH STORY, since the BASEMENT is at GROUND LEVEL and the STAIRS in between GROUND LEVEL and the FIRST FLOOR are two-stories high, without a doubt. As you walk into the APARTMENT, you retrieve the PEANUT BUTTER from within your JACKET, or rather, BOOKBAG. You unscrew the LID. An AROMA which you are very used to smelling wafts up to your NOSE. You dip in your FINGER, scooping out some of the tasty condiment and stick it in your MOUTH. It is...

DELICIOUS.

There's no time for PEANUT BUTTER now though, it seems, as RUFUS comes to your side. Still a pup, you lift him up and take him to your ROOM after wiping off your finger with a tissue. You put him down onto the bed, before putting on a GRAY HOODIE. You sneeze, and grab another tissue. Your MOTHER peeks in from the door, and then leaves quickly as you close that same door. You sigh, and you get your pristine LAPTOP. You open it, and sit crosslegged on your BED. You open your LAPTOP, and you turn it on. It is red, and the bottom is black. RUFUS curls up in front of you and looks at the screen. You scratch his head as you take the CD out of the PARCEL, which says SBURB on it. You look at the rest of the PARCEL, but there is nothing of interest. You insert the CD and it begins to boot. As it loads, you get the eerie feeling this will not be like any game you ever played. But then RUFUS slobbers all over your foot and you forget this in an instant. It loads silently except for the whir of the FAN as you look for TISSUES in your room.[/FONT]​

Salzorrah

Years
Leon Guemonde
PA - periwinkleAdoucir
Sylph of World

ACT 01

Leon: Find SIS

While I was looking through the rooms of the apartment, Josie pestered me on my tablet.

SA: no, Leon, I don't have this game you are talking about.
SA: are you sure it was my handle?
SA: could have just been something similar and you fuzzed out and read it wrong.
SA: but I guess I could play with you if that's what you're trying to say that you want.
SA: if you can somehow sent me a digital copy of the game, perhaps.
SA: it's not like I have something better to do today.

I was going to reply right away but I had reached the door to my SISTER's room. I have never been inside of there since forever! Intruding there right now seems like wrong but I had to find her. She might know something about the game which I am using without permission. I'm totally getting punished later.

I sighed and knocked on the door twice. No answer, I turned the doorknob and saw it was opened. I went inside and the room wasn't what I had pictured.

Spider paintings and sewing materials scattered around the room, with spider plushies on the bed similar to mine.

Just then, the front door opened! Oh god, It might be SIS! I closed the door quietly and raced under the bed. While I was under there, a new pesterlog showed up on my tablet, this time it's not from Josie! It instead read ardentVotary in purple...

Divya! Divya wasn't really much of Leon's like like friends unlike with Josie but he is still kind to her like to everyone else.

While hiding from my SIS, I tried to reply from the pesterlog.

-- ardentVotary [AV] bagan pestering periwinkleAdoucir [PA] at 14:19 --

AV: Leon, I heard from Josie about Sburb, and she mentioned that you had brought it up with her.

PA: i also have no idea whatsoever about the game!
PA: i thought that the package was for my sis but seeing as you know about this game too, i guess that package was for me since my name was there.
PA: i dont even know what it means yet! im scared ;o;

Just then, the door opened! It was my SIS! I tried to be quiet as possible and waited for her to come out.

Chalifoux

Years
A Newbie's Guide On SBURB (With Images)

Ah, so you got yer' hands on your own copy of SBURB, huh? I bet you don't even know what to do now. More so, I'm sure you're scared because it knows your chumhandle! Such noob you are, y'know? But it's okay, I guess. It allows me to talk as much as I want. You might not get everything I say just now. Nobody does.

STEP 1. Install the Game. You've done so already, so I won't stress this any longer. Although you should know you can't bring people in the game in a different order than the one set by the game. Because no.

But first. A video for when the actual game begins.
This weird spirograph sequence shall take over your screen when the game connects to its client player.

Like the following screen with John in 'em, Divya shall be able to see Josie and her room inside her castle, and, with a nice timing as well as the zoom feature, her pesterlogs on her phone. Just in case you're feeling stalker-ish.

Spoiler:

Currently all options except for select and deploy lead to a pop up that says "Void.". And after reacting in their own way, the characters will realize they're actually staring at their friends in a real-life environment. Select allows the server to drag and drop any objects within the clients' house. Dumb moves lead to server players ripping their clients's houses floor. Fo' realz.

Two cards have also shown up at the client's bed. One of their handle color and the other of a deep green. They are blank in the middle and the size of a Yu-Gi-Oh! card. The green one reads "kind" in it. Try placing an item or something in them.

Deploy leads to an interesting list of gizmos that can be placed within a clients house. I added links to their respective MSPA adventures pages because I'm assuming y'all know what they do. You may still ask any sorts of questions in the OOC.

THE PHERNALIA REGISTRY

the ALCHEMITER

the TOTEM LATHE

the CRUXTRUDER

It appears only these three items are available to be deployed. But it might as well be worth checking on it after some more stuff happens... Deploying the cruxtruder will require you to drop something heavy on top of it. If the object dropped is heavy enough, it will open and reveal a Cruxite Dowel. The color of the dowel depends on the client that take its contents (It's actually the color of their handle, shhhhhhh!). It shall also let go of a weird, blinking spirograph that switches from black and white. It is a sprite, try dropping something on it. Two things, actually... Yeah, drop two things on them.

Nothing in particular happens when deploying these things. The Totem Lathe will create an item based on a cruxite dowel. The alchemiter materializes items based in Cruxite Dowels, which are highly recommended to be carved in the lathe beforehand. The cruxtruder releases your respective sprite as well as a cruxite dowel. It, however, also triggers a regressive countdown that runs for 15 minutes ICly. A couple of real life days OOCly. Nothing happens for the first five minutes... but once the countdown reaches 10 min., real stuff happens.

You will notice the ground near you is trembling, but there are no earthquakes happening at your hometown at the time. Stuff will fall into the ground, and if you manage to look out at any window in your house, you will see a meteor shower heading straight towards your hometown. One praticularly huge meteor is set to hit your house after the following ten minutes.

There will already be a card set in every totem lathe when it is first deployed, and it will carve a dowel of an irregular shape that will then become a different item when alchemzed.

Divya's alchemiter will produce a purple shell that seems like it used to belong to a turtle. The purpose of this shell is to be thrown at Ruchi. Yes, you read that right. Divya must hit Ruchi with a big, purple tortoise shell.
Josie's alchemiter will produce a piece of mail, set to be delivered to her brother, which contains a shiny, gold coin. Both items are to be placed in a cyan mailbox that will also appear after alchemizing.
Leon's alchemiter will produce a light purple CD with a huge 10 embossed across it. The CD must be cracked in half as soon as possible.
Ryan's alchemiter will produce a sienna spoon. Ryan must ingest some of the peanut butter he bought a while before, using that spoon only.

If this is done before time runs out, a white vessel will cover their respective homes, and will then disappear before the meteor headed towards them crashes.

It is then that the game will actually begin...

So, to clarify, you will proceed from the game installation onwards in the following way:

1. You deploy as many items you wish, but you must end your post when the Cruxtruder is hit, and the sprite and dowel inside it are released.
2. You will end your post every time you drop something in a sprite. This also applies when an item touches any of the cards that appeared on a player's bed.
3. You will also end your post in an obligatory way when you give your alchemized item its given purpose.
4. You can end your posts at any point in between.

So, if there aren't any questions, get yourselves in this world-destructive mood with the following video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rk6PJ3pzFmo

((OOC: This is very vague, I know. I pretty much forced this post out so that you didn't keep on waiting... yeah. But you're all familiarized with Homestuck, so you shouldn't have much of a problem, right? I will try to do less crappy posts from now on...))​

Last edited:

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Ryan Grove; Something:20
HOME (Ryan's Room)
TS: Strangely stare at screen in utter confusion

After you find some TISSUES, you gladly sit down and leave RUFUS staring at the SCREEN. That is, until, you realize you're staring too. As CLOUDS appear across your SCREEN, and the word Sburb shows on it, you feel that it is normal and there's nothing wrong. But then... you see a CLOUD shaped like a JAR of PEANUT BUTTER.

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!! No one mocks you by letting PEANUT BUTTER run rampant on your screen and not let you have it!

...Oh, and it also says "Hello, Ryan." Which is strange, although for reasons that have to do with your PEANUT BUTTER obsession, it's not that scary. They probably figured out the name of the ADDRESSED and programmed it in. Actually, no, wait, that doesn't make sense. It would come out as your MOTHER'S name, which is totally unimportant at this point since it won't affect anything in your mind. This is when you begin to FREAK OUT. You hope that this is all a JOKE, or an EXTRA FEATURE. C'mon, think... who else would have this game?

Nevertheless, you notice the screen has changed. Where it once said "Hello, Ryan," it now has two options. You squint and clean your GLASSES before squinting again. This... this just can't be happening.

-----> Become Server
-----> Connect to Server

You attempt to click on Become Server, and this is why you're surprised. It reads "Connecting to [PA]..."

Wait what? PA, periwinkleAdoucir, that's Leon! You should pester him... and he probably has the game too- no, he definitely has the game! Or at least you think. You frown. You have to talk to Leon about this, now. You're not sure if he's at his computer, so you create a PESTERLOG to speak with him.

theoreticalSilence began pestering periwinkleAdoucir at 8:25 AM

TS: Hey!
TS: Leon! Are you there?
TS: Get to your computer, quick! I imagine you have Sburb, since as that's the only logical reason you would be displayed here. It seems I have to be your server, and I'm kinda anxious to play... although I still don't understand why it would mock my love of peanut butter...
TS: Or know my name...
TS: Whatever, go, get on!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024

The words disappeared from the screen, and a very strange loading page came up. A round thingy... a spirograph, was following the funky music that accompanied the screen while the loading bar filled up over the course of a minute underneath it, displaying words too quickly for Josie to read.

When the loading was done, Josie sat with her eyes fixed onto the screen, genuinely wondering what would happen next. Of course, should she have had an onlooker, no excitement would have been seen in her cold, bored face.

A new screen came up. It was as if Josie was watching a room from above, detailed and realistic graphics. Two girls were sitting on a bed, watching a laptop together. Great, what strange beginning of a game would this be, now? One of the girls straightened up a bit and Josie realized that she had seen her before. That was so very alike the face in the images and video chats she had had with her friend. Divya. What was Divya's face doing inside a game?

She pestered Divya immediately:

SA: I don't normally laugh out loud.
SA: but the beginning of the game is probably something you would find funny.
SA: and maybe a bit creepy.

The menu on top of the screen was inspected.

select.jpg

It seemed as if she could turn the camera about however she wanted, and zoom in and out. She zoomed out. Oh my, this game took place in an Indian neighborhood, judging from what kind of people were walking the streets outside. Also, the house that the Divya-clone was inside was huge. Expensive. Wealthy. Not unlike Josie's castle, only a tad bit smaller (okay, a lot smaller) and very much more well taken care of.

This reminded her of something... Divya's father was wealthy. And she did know that Divya had a large, fine house. Either, she was so much of an icon in India that they had stalked her and made a game featuring her family, or... No. Josie shook her head. That was just too far fetched.

What was actually more likely, somehow, was that there was something really strange going on. Something she couldn't really grasp right now. So she didn't. She just played the game.

SA: I'll play around and see what these controls do.
SA: see, I think my character in the game is
SA: well she is
SA: based on you. so to speak. she looks just like you. sitting on her bed with another girl at the moment, playing some game maybe.
SA: I'll see what I can do with the menus and this bulky cursor thingy.

Josie let her cursor hover over the menu. Select, Deploy, Revise and then some strange words. Choosing Select, Josie tried to click one of the girls on the bed. "You can't select the PLAYER!" a popup screen said. Oh, right.

Instead, she selected a pillow next to the player and made it hover in the air in front of the laptop.

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Josie responded pretty quick; apparently she was just as ready for the game as Ruchi was.

SA: oh. you got it?
SA: in the mail just like that? from no specific sender too?
SA: I will try to connect properly with you again.

VA: Cool!
AV: Let's get started then.

Apparently she was successful, because this massage appeared on Divya's screen.

Connection with SA established. AV is now the client of SA.​

Divya cracked her knuckles as the screen loaded up. It depicted a spinning Spirograph, green in color, and featured some funky jungle music. Ruchi giggled.

"That's kinda silly."

SA: I don't normally laugh out loud.
SA: but the beginning of the game is probably something you would find funny.
SA: and maybe a bit creepy.

What? Creepy? Nothing really happened on Divya's end, at least not anything she noticed at first.

"Hey! What's this?" Ruchi asked. She held two cards in her hand, one greenish and one purple. Ew, green and purple. Such and ugly combination of colors.

"I dunno," said Divya, "its your room!" She laughed a bit before looking back at pesterchum.

SA: I'll play around and see what these controls do.
SA: see, I think my character in the game is
SA: well she is
SA: based on you. so to speak. she looks just like you. sitting on her bed with another girl at the moment, playing some game maybe.
SA: I'll see what I can do with the menus and this bulky cursor thingy.

AV: What?
AV: Your character is based off me??
AV: How could that be possible?
AV: This game is getting really weird Josie...
AV: Maybe we should stop playing?

Divya was feeling very nervous about this game...how could it be her, and Ruchi, on the screen? Something ominous was going on. Divya looked at the two cards Ruchi was holding again.

"Kind..." she said. Ruchi rolled her eyes.

"Wow, you can read English big deal."

Divya "shh"'d her friend, and thought for a moment. Maybe these cards were part of the game? Yeah, they must have fallen out of the box or something. Ruchi didn't have anything else English in her room, why would she? Just then, a pillow started to float in front of the girls' faces, much to Ruchi's disbelief.

"Look!" she exclaimed, grabbing Divya's arm. Divya looked up, astonished. She stared in disbelief for a moment, and then tried to grab it. She pulled on it, but felt resistance as she did so. Sooooo weird. Oh hey Leon.

-- ardentVotary [AV] began pestering periwinkleAdoucir [PA] at 14:19 -- 

PA: i also have no idea whatsoever about the game!
PA: i thought that the package was for my sis but seeing as you know about this game too, i guess that package was for me since my name was there.
PA: i dont even know what it means yet! im scared ;o;

AV: Yeah, its really creepy!
AV: Josie and I are playing, and she says she can see me on her screen.
AV: And then she moved a pillow with her cursor, and the pillow in the room started to move too!

And now it was time to talk to Josie.

VA: Josie, that's not a character based off me!
AV: That is me!

Salzorrah

Years
Leon Guemonde
PA - periwinkleAdoucir
Sylph of World

ACT 01

Leon: Connect to TS

I waited for like 3 minutes under my SIS' bed thinking that I am in so much trouble. Then I heard the door opened and another door, which I think was the bathroom, opened.

Now's my chance!

I quickly ran quietly so that my SISTER does not notice me and got to my bedroom.

I placed my tablet right back on the table and went on the computer.

I opened Pesterchum and saw a new pesterlog! This time its from theoreticalSilence... RYAN!

Ryan is this peanut butter loving guy that I believe is super cool and pretty much silent unlike Josie and Divya.

-- theoreticalSilence [TS] began pestering periwinkleAdoucir [PA] at 14:25 --

TS: Hey!
TS: Leon! Are you there?
TS: Get to your computer, quick! I imagine you have Sburb, since as that's the only logical reason you would be displayed here. It seems I have to be your server, and I'm kinda anxious to play... although I still don't understand why it would mock my love of peanut butter...
TS: Or know my name...
TS: Whatever, go, get on!

I really did not understand what Ryan said but I think that it might be time to check on SBURB to see if something changed.

I once again minimized the chat client and opened the SBURB screen once more.

True enough the -----> Connect to Server function is blinking which meant a weird universal language of clickability or something.

I clicked it with no hesitation and new words popped up on the screen.

Connection with TS established. PA is now the client of TS.

Huh. That's totally weird. It seems as I literally connected with Ryan.

A chime is then heard from the speakers of my computer. A new pesterlog appeared! This time its from Divya.

AV: Yeah, its really creepy!
AV: Josie and I are playing, and she says she can see me on her screen.
AV: And then she moved a pillow with her cursor, and the pillow in the room started to move too!

Wait, what! Okay, this game is starting to creeping me out.

Last edited:

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Ryan Grove; 8:30 AM
HOME (Ryan's room)
TS: Call yourself Ryan from now on
Ryan: Consider wreaking havoc

Connection with PA established. TS is now the server of PA.

You consider the facts. You have now connected with Leon, or at least so it seems, so obviously the GAME is starting. You wonder what it's like. Ooh, ooh, is it a MMO? It it CO-OP? Is it a Sim City like game? You do recall it being called Sburb, so it probably is like Sim City, or at least some kind of TOWN/CITY/METROPOLIS-BUILDING GAME. You appear in a boy's ROOM, and you stare at it's many features. Which is to say, not many. You see a BALCONY, but really? You wish you had one. You look outside your WINDOW; no one on your street has a BALCONY, except for the BIRDS on the ROOFTOPS. But besides that, the ROOM is clean. Very clean. And there's the guy sitting in his room, dual-wielding a TABLET and a COMPUTER at the same time. Bravo. You like the room, except for the fact that it needs more PEANUT BUTTER. Or at least some more brown could be nice.

You can see a MENU on top, and you have fun clicking buttons. You have two choices at that moment; SELECT and DEPLOY. You select the guy's WALL, and it strretches out quite far. Nearly off the building it's on, but you stop and admire your handiwork. But there's no roof! ...Maybe he'll appreciate another balcony? Actually, no, in this case probably not. You extend the ROOF after about five minutes of thinking. You guess it might be fun to mess with this guy, right? Learn the CONTROLS N' STUFF, and have some fun before you get serious? Wait, what are you even supposed to do? In any case, you try selecting the guy, maybe float him in the air. Wait no, you can't apparently, and a message comes up saying "You can't select the player!" Well, that sucks. You consider throwing his BED out of the WINDOW instead. In fact, you consider just wreaking havoc in general. That is, until you zoom in to see what else you can do, and you see a PESTERLOG on his TABLET.

That's... your PESTERLOG. That's not possible, right? You give a MUTE NERVOUS LAUGH, which means it sounds like AIR letting out of a TIRE. And the only PESTERLOG you've written today was to Leon, this guy was a male, about the same age... you put two and two together.

TS: Uh... Leon?
TS: Do you live on a penthouse?
TS: ...do you dual-wield a computer and a tablet?
TS: And did... as ridiculous as it sounds, did your wall move a few feet? Because I think I just moved your wall a few feet. This videogame... I don't know... this is really creepy.

You reach under your BED and grab a BOTTLE O' WATER, and chug it. You usually walk to the KITCHEN, but today you're too lazy, and you can't take your eyes of the screen for too long, so you have to take from your SECRET STASH. You sigh, and then decide to DEPLOY something. Like that CRUXTRUDER. Yeah, that looks pretty nice... Plop. Right on the BALCONY you go. Hopefully it doesn't break or something when you're not looking... that CRUXTRUDER looks a bit heavy.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024

VA: Josie, that's not a character based off me!
AV: That is me!
Josie sat still without a motion for a few seconds. Okay. She could see into Divya's home. She could move her stuff. That was what the game was about. Okay.
SA: okay.
SA: let's just go along with it. it's just a game, there is probably some logical explanation for it.
SA: I'll deploy some stuff and you should try interacting with them and see what they do.
Let's see then... There were some machines in a menu. Maybe she could try to build them as if this was The Sims or some RTS game?

deploy.jpg

She clicked one that said CRUXTRUDER. A ghost image of it followed her cursor around Divya's room. Josie raised her eyebrow. Maybe it wouldn't fit in this room, or it might at least scare the crap out of Divya or Ruchi. Better put it somewhere else. She zoomed out. Divya's house sure was more rich and amazing than her castle. The castle was empty and gloomy with too many rooms to count, while Divya's large house was well defined and well cared for. She made the ghost imprint hover over the floor of the grand foyer, near the staircase. With a thud, the CRUXTRUDER was built, just like that.

180px-Cruxtruder.png

"Okay, what more..." Josie pondered. Two more machines. She might as well deposit them in Divya's home already. If nothing else, it might just save her some time if there was other stuff to to later.

There was an inground pool at the back of the house. Wow. Josie nodded slowly to herself. She would have liked to test that out. By the poolside, she put the machine called the TOTEM LATHE. It looked oddly out of place. But then again, none of these machineries looked like they would fit anywhere that wasn't a weird factory.

180px-Totem_lathe.PNG

The last machine, the ALCHEMITER, Josie simply put on the other side of the pool. It looked a bit scary with its platforms.

200px-RealAlchemiter.png

SA: there, I put one in your entrance hall and the other two by the pool.
SA: nice home by the way.

She figured she should talk to Leon now though, and get him to explain himself and all this.

-- [SA] pestered [PA] --
SA: Leon.
SA: what is this game really?
SA: how did you get it to know our handles? you put them into the games, didn't you.
SA: I just placed down machines in Divya's home and made a pillow fly in front of her eyes.
SA: this is awkwardly real.
SA: what do you know?

While she waited for responses from both of her friends, she clicked up the SBURB window again. The "Connect to server" option was still there. Unclicked.

Salzorrah

Years
Leon Guemonde
PA - periwinkleAdoucir
Sylph of World

ACT 01

Leon: Pester SA, AV, and TS

As I tried to cope with the weirdness that ensued, I tried to pester back Divya on my tablet since my computer refused to minimize the window. Out of the blue, one of my four walls moved farther, making my room a bit larger!

I literally screamed! Then a roof appeared on top of it. I really sure hope SISTER doesn't come inside of the room or something.

I clicked Ryan's pesterlog and as if on cue, a new pesterlog from him appeared!

TS: Uh... Leon?
TS: Do you live on a penthouse?
TS: ...do you dual-wield a computer and a tablet?
TS: And did... as ridiculous as it sounds, did your wall move a few feet? Because I think I just moved your wall a few feet. This videogame... I don't know... this is really creepy.

PA: YES YES YES RYAN!
PA: it literally made me scream ;-;
PA: dont do any more architectural stuff on my penthouse please!
PA: anyways, pester me bout some other things later, i have to reply to divya now.
PA: as i reiterate, DO NOT DO ANY ARCHITECTURAL STUFF ON MY PENTHOUSE PLEASE! tyvm.

I exited Ryan's pesterlog and went back to Divya's log.

PA: oh god at least josie just made your pillow float
PA: ryan did a renovation on my room ;-;
PA: and seriously you dont want to be here :<
PA: anyways, i hope you go get things done with josie!
PA: this game sure is creeping me out ;o;

After that, a new pesterlog appeared! This time, its from Josie!

-- [SA] pestered [PA] --

SA: Leon.
SA: what is this game really?
SA: how did you get it to know our handles? you put them into the games, didn't you.
SA: I just placed down machines in Divya's home and made a pillow fly in front of her eyes.
SA: this is awkwardly real.
SA: what do you know?

PA: did you think that i made this game?
PA: i dont really have a freaking clue what is happening!
PA: ryan's renovating my room and me and divya are clueless as to what is happening around us!
PA: and you come here telling this is all my fault?
PA: UGH I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO ANYMORE! Q.Q
PA: look josie, just talk to me whenever i became sane again ;-;

I closed all of the logs and jumped on the bed.

When I landed, I felt something on my stomach. I reached inside and found two cards, one periwinkle colored and one deep green. I didn't wanted to ask about them now since I'm too tired and emotionally stressed from the whole situation so what I did was I took my trusty BALLPOINT PEN, which I used when I first did my very first SHIPPING LIST and made a note about the cards.

Then a loud and grumbling THUD was felt. I got startled and I lost grasp to the PEN and hit the deep green card. The PEN vanished and the card was glowing very weirdly.

All I did next was shout "RYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNN!!!!!!!!".

Back