• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF: Most Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
If you still need some of these Pokemon - I can help out.
I don't really need anything in return since I already have my PokeDex complete.

Primeape
Typhlosion
Sceptile
Swampert
Empoleon
Luxio [regular or shiny]
Glameow
Purugly
Samurott
Patrat [have a whole box full of them, trying to get shiny using Masuda Method, no luck so far]

Last edited:
Years
If you still need some of these Pokemon - I can help out.
I don't really need anything in return since I already have my PokeDex complete.
[if you can give shiny Riolu a nickname - I'll take it]

Primeape
Typhlosion
Sceptile
Swampert
Empoleon
Luxio [regular or shiny]
Glameow
Purugly
Samurott
Patrat [have a whole box full of them, trying to get shiny using Masuda Method, no luck so far]

Sorry for the late reply, i didnt get a notification.
Yes i still need all of them :) could i get the shiny version of luxio? If not it's ok :) quote back when youre online again please!

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Sorry for the late reply, i didnt get a notification.
Yes i still need all of them :) could i get the shiny version of luxio? If not it's ok :) quote back when youre online again please!

I'm online, have all the Pokemon ready.
My In Game Name I'll be using is Maria. I played as the female character on my first run.
Going to check first if I added your friend code or not - added you, also you're my 100th Friend Code added, I have no more space in my 3DS XL (now I have to get people added on my 3DS Flame Red).

Sorry, I forgot, I deleted my Trainer Cards, my friend code is 4871-3995-3493 <-- I added you for the trade.

Let me know what your IGN will be so I don't accidently traded to another person.

Last edited:
Years
I'm online, have all the Pokemon ready.
My In Game Name I'll be using is Maria. I played as the female character on my first run.
Going to check first if I added your friend code or not - added you, also you're my 100th Friend Code added, I have no more space in my 3DS XL (now I have to get people added on my 3DS Flame Red).

Sorry, I forgot, I deleted my Trainer Cards, my friend code is 4871-3995-3493 <-- I added you for the trade.

Let me know what your IGN will be so I don't accidently traded to another person.

sorry for the late reply, i still didnt get a dumb email about this -throws phone away- i hope youre still online

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 28, 2015
Thanks again!

i can help again (although i need this back)

- Porygon 2 (shiny) - Need back
- Yamask - Need Back
- Vullaby - Need back
- Accelgor - Need back
- Toreterra - Need back

for shiny snorlax/riolu (your choice) (if need i could try to add 5 more to get both)

Years
i can help again (although i need this back)

- Porygon 2 (shiny) - Need back
- Yamask - Need Back
- Vullaby - Need back
- Accelgor - Need back
- Toreterra - Need back

for shiny snorlax/riolu (your choice) (if need i could try to add 5 more to get both)

I am so sorry for the late reply, I still am somehow not receiving the email notifications for these!
Message me when you can trade
EDIT: i would give a snorlax, and i also now have a shiny gigalith up for trade

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 28, 2015
I am so sorry for the late reply, I still am somehow not receiving the email notifications for these!
Message me when you can trade
EDIT: i would give a snorlax, and i also now have a shiny gigalith up for trade

am on now for an hour approx

Years
am on now for an hour approx

Again I am sorry for missing your quote and making you wait, I really am not getting these notifications for some reason and yes I am subbed to this thread as well.

For missing your notification again and making you wait, you can have 2 shinies for 5 pokemon.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 28, 2015
Again I am sorry for missing your quote and making you wait, I really am not getting these notifications for some reason and yes I am subbed to this thread as well.

For missing your notification again and making you wait, you can have 2 shinies for 5 pokemon.

thanks are you online, in return i'll make it 8 pokemon

EmpoleonMaster014

Pokemon collecter
Years
Natu
Misdreavus
Pineco
Slaking
Numel
Barboach
Garchomp
Electivire
Paplitoad
Gavantula
Ferrothorn

are the ones i can help with.Can i get shiny rioulu and shiny gigalith since there is 11 i can help with? Btw u trade them back right? I have to tell u that i cannot trade now though

Last edited:
Years
Natu
Misdreavus
Pineco
Slaking
Numel
Barboach
Garchomp
Electivire
Paplitoad
Gavantula
Ferrothorn

are the ones i can help with.Can i get shiny rioulu and shiny gigalith since there is 11 i can help with? Btw u trade them back right? I have to tell u that i cannot trade now though

Hi, sorry I traded the riolu to jaspar because I owed him big time.
Yes I can trade back, and that's alright, just shoot me a message whenever you are available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back