• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Aerion [OOC + SU] Rated M

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Great, thanks! What situation should Eduard find himself in for my first post? How will he meet up with the other Knights?

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
@RHCP- Sorry for the delay, we'll explain in detail how you'll join in over skype or by PM soon, if you decide to stay in the RP.

As for the rest of you guys, be sure to get your posts in! To the next arc/season!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I don't know how to Aerion
Love you guys anyways, but you know :D dis not be my thing.

MinnesotanGamer

Insert Something Interesting
Years
Back from my hiatus! Computer problems are thankfully all fixed, and everything works again! Hallelujah!

So, computer is good, school is out, and I am ready to post! Expect one later tonight-ish.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Hey all, creative differences aside, I am formally withdrawing from Aerion due to real world commitments. Big thanks to Raikiri and Supervegeta for the awesome adventure and to everyone else for being a part of it. It was nice to RP with most of you while it lasted.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Are we allowed to post in this?

Hey guys, whats up? Long time, no IC. Haha, get it? Because no one's posted!

Back