• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Animal Crossing Fan Club~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonbo

The Sunflora Savior
Years
Welcome to the Animal Crossing fan club, all lovers of animal crossing are welcome, if you kick it old school, or play wild world, this is the club for you.

Rules

Don't Flame
Don't Spam
Be Respectful
Dont be a Jerk
Follow all PC rules

Owner

Jonbo9210

Members

Izy
Razer302
Suki

Last edited:

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I'm in. I only play wild worlds. Got it last week. Haven't done much.

Will ask Suki to join to.

Jonbo

The Sunflora Savior
Years
I'm in. I only play wild worlds. Got it last week. Haven't done much.

Will ask Suki to join to.

Cool, welcome to the club. As slow as it seems at the beggining, keep at it.

Now that we have a few members, I'll post a topic:

Do you believe time traveling is "the right thing to do"?

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2019
Hey I'm joining as Razer asked me.
I have had AC:wild world for over a year now and I still go on it.
I play with Razer now by Wi-fi.

Ok, anyway, I don't think it's the right thing but I do it because I don't have any patience, for example, I've ordered something in the mail. So I forward the time to tomorrow so I can have it, then reverse the time. I have done it too many times for a lot of situations. I don't exactly see the harm in it, although some people could consider it as 'cheating' and 'not as much fun because you're not playing it as you should do'. I also time travel because I might have forgotten it was a certain day, eg, Flea Market.

Jonbo

The Sunflora Savior
Years
Hey I'm joining as Razer asked me.
I have had AC:wild world for over a year now and I still go on it.
I play with Razer now by Wi-fi.

Ok, anyway, I don't think it's the right thing but I do it because I don't have any patience, for example, I've ordered something in the mail. So I forward the time to tomorrow so I can have it, then reverse the time. I have done it too many times for a lot of situations. I don't exactly see the harm in it, although some people could consider it as 'cheating' and 'not as much fun because you're not playing it as you should do'. I also time travel because I might have forgotten it was a certain day, eg, Flea Market.

Welcome Suki!

I know what you mean about "impastience", and I used to time travel too. Ive been playing since the days of 2002 wil the GC version, and I used to time travel too. I put down Wild World for a while and picked it back up again a month or so ago, and honestly, the game doesnt get boring if you don't time travel. If you just set it to the real time, and just play every now and then during the day, the game feels much better. You always have something to do, and something to look forward to. I used to be a time traveler, and let me be the first to tell you that the game is much better if you don't.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2019
Welcome Suki!

I know what you mean about "impastience", and I used to time travel too. Ive been playing since the days of 2002 wil the GC version, and I used to time travel too. I put down Wild World for a while and picked it back up again a month or so ago, and honestly, the game doesnt get boring if you don't time travel. If you just set it to the real time, and just play every now and then during the day, the game feels much better. You always have something to do, and something to look forward to. I used to be a time traveler, and let me be the first to tell you that the game is much better if you don't.

That's cool. Well I'm sure you have more patience than me, so you find it more fun if you wait and have something to look forward to. But actually I do find it exciting and I still can look forward to something. I find it gives me more things to do, as I am able to fit more things in a day if I keep time travelling if you get me. Plus I don't always time travel. I do it when I can be bothered and I don't do it as much as I used to.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I don't time travel. I play it for an hour a day and get asmuch money as I can. After that I leave it till the next day and do the same again. I have only done the first house expansion so far.

I didn't look in the flea market on saturday. I was packing up my things to move house. Also bought a new DS so I don't have to borrow my sisters anymore. Should play AC more than I used to now.

Izy

Todas las dias.
Years
time travelling, ah yes I've done that once, cuz i really wanted to make a snowman XD

but i onyl do it if i missed something i really wanted to do or i know i will miss it.
then i change it back

oh yeah im sooooooooo wanting to me co-owner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back