• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Birth of Legends (Rated PG-17)(OOC/SU thread)

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
I'm not worried about your organizational skills Nido. I'm not doubting them at all, and thanks for listening. Also, I'll be sure to slow down a bit more. :D

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Oh no, it was a valid concern! I'm still shocked that so many people got interested myself. But that just means I'll have to provide a good RP experience to more people, something I am pretty sure I can do. :D

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
Everyone's excited Chef! The fastest-rising star of the Roleplay Corner of Pokecommunity, Nideous, has made a RP with a fantistic plot? Shoot, SIGN ME UP!!! XD

Nideous, don't be surprised man. Anyways, just remember to have fun with this yourself!

Beegu

Is Waldo
Years
Wow! this RP is really goin' fast! Here's my SU if I can still squeeze in.
Name: Murk Alona
Species: Marshtomp
Level: 22
Tribe: Sea
History:
Murk along with his siblings along the southwestern coast of the forest tribe. Although he doesn't remember much of his firsts visits here, he often comes back and has many friends here. In fact, he comes here commonly whenever he can. Him and his older sister are independent and roam where they wish, although Marsha, his sister, usually hangs out with friends in the mountain region. Murk's friends are Lily the Lumbre and Vann the Leavanny. They all are good friends, and have known each other for years. His mother is busy with four mudkips whining 24/7. His father was on one of the Sea region's quest to explore the has been wasteland region when Murk was six. He hasn't returned since.
Personality:
Murk has always considered himself a bit of a forest dweller as well as a sea tribe member. In the Ocean region there was only a frozen rock and water. He feels just as comfortable in the warm low tide mud of the Forest region, always ready to make a hasty escape from any forest dweller who might not want him there. With his friends, he can be kind and funny and a great pokémon to be around. In battle, He is nearly the opposite. Murk is truly fierce and honest when it comes down to it. He has desperately wanted to be a hero. To fight until he can't anymore, ever since his father vanished. He has been training to be a strong warrior since he was six too, despite the nature of his tribe.
Moves: Surf, Dive, Whirlpool, Muddy water, Dig, Mud Bomb
Other: Where he is supposed to be orange, he is a golden color for no known reason. However, It is the conductor of his strange energy outbursts.
Sample form legendary evolution:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Nideous

Years
Well, I did tell you you were reserved, even if I forgot to put your name on the list. And I really want more Sea Tribe people here. You are Accepted. No one else will be accepted now! Oh, and to the people that are still reserved, please get your SUs up ASAP!

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
...And to think I deliberately avoided playing a dragon this time around. Huff! X3

Last edited:

Nideous

Years
I suppose so. But he or she would be an NPC like Fuyu's Riley, which means you should still focus mainly on your Espeon. And you don't have to wait for Zapdos. Mirin already said you could go through the gate. :)

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Whelp, good to see this RP is going as strong as it is :D At the moment, just waiting for Rard to get caught stealing a few of those berries where Daisy and Geo are at :3 It's all been fun so far.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Ah its fine :D I'm pretty patient so she can take her time :p Hope she gets better though.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
Name: Harrison

Species: Blastoise

Level: 48

Tribe: Sea

History: When he was an egg, he was born into a family of Blastioses. In a humble village hardly known, but then his humble village got attacked by some supernatural tribe people. His parents killed two Espeons (Xentea's parents) when two Umbreons (Finitis' parents) snuck behind them and killed them. He was agitated, he rocked. sending himself rolling down the slope of ice. A Geodude exploded out of the water bed and captured the egg with him inside and brought him back to the mountains.

Then, when a fire started in the cave, by a Charzard, a Wartortle came and put out the fire and found the egg. Dumbstruck. he saw the water tribe markings.
he brought this egg to his dear Vaporeon. They adopted him. When the egg hatched, its adopted father was a Blastoise. He grew up with his adopted parents in a town not far off the main ocean. Then when Harrison grew to be a Wartortle he moved to the big ocean.

He always dreamed to be in the big ocean. Then, he signed up to be a doctor and then he got signed up to be a Military Doctor. Staying at home most of the time, then the Geodude now a Graveler came up to his adopted Parents and argued. He was trying to get back his "egg" but failed so he vowed to get him back. having tried first to get them convinced that he saved him. As soon as he was about to convince them, when he got hit on the head with a stick. He totally forgot about the thing he was gonna do and became Harrison's rival.

Personality: Harrison is kind when he needs to be but stern to unknown people. He is kind of shy but if you get him to talk he will be angry. He is tolerant to people who do stupid stuff. He is kind of a person that is shy until you make him talk and he washes you to the supernatural district. (Metaphorically)

Moves: Hydro Pump. Surf. Aqua Jet.

Other: On his leg he has a scorch mark.

Last edited:
Back