• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

No. I've seen it lmao. I'm not that new tyvm. :( Also I wouldn't have said 'the first time' if I have never seen it.

/going to bed now. night all.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years

Same here, Lapras! I'll be reading One Piece even when I'm 30. And probably buy all the DVDs and Manga volumes and let it be read my by children too. <3;

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years

I'm pretty sure it ain't in viz's translation. I own 63rd volume and it was 'Zoro' in there, afaik.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Oh, you don't read. Well the next arc, Punk Hazard, is amazing.

I'll be watching the show around next Christmas, or even the Christmas after that if this arc turns into a saga.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I need to catch up on a few things. Particularly Detective Conan. I guess Fairy Tail too but I'm kind of waiting for Jellal to show up again or something before I do. :T

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

LOL Fairy Tail. I hate that so much, I'll most probably catch up one day though.
Spoiler:

Rewatching Naruto right now. I have hit that massive chunk of filler at the ned of the first 220 eps.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I know Lapras. I, or anyone else, really need to be reminded every time someone brings it up.

Naruto is actually something I am currently caught up in.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Everyone needs to be reminded, every time, it's always been that way and always will.

Actually has Flare Corona been in the anime yet? I might watch sooner if she has.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back