• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Animals?

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
All you have to do is look at my avatar and there is your answer.

I love penguins so much, that I even have stuffed toys of them... I remember going to a zoo when I was 5 and I didn't want to go away from the penguin area. If given the chance, I'd love to go to Antarctica to see the penguins.

obZen

Kill Your Heroes
Years
I LOVE wolves. I half a wolf shirt and want a pet wolf when I graduate from school. I might have to keep that on the down low, since I'm in NYC. ._.

Sandshrew4

Also known as Sandwich
Years
Seagulls. They can walk, swim, and fly. Plus I love the sea, and seagulls calls go pretty hand in hand. I also love how it sounds. Plus they're so pufin social!
I don't know why I like them so much, but they're my favourites.

minime010

All food belongs to me.
Years
The most exotic: Armadillo Cat!
hBEEB7F9E

But really, I think armadillos are just uber awesome.
h4E3C66D3

Like really, they're mammals and they have a freaking shell.

optionalpirate

The GM's Daughter
Years
  • Seen Oct 29, 2013
Fav animal? The one that's alive. xD seriously though. As long as it doesn't creep me out, I'm in love.

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
Years
Gee... Tough choice.. I have to go with the.. Honey Badger, mostly due to its epicness and Randall's hilarious narration of its crazy, nastyass antics! Honey Badger Don't Care, it just takes what it wants!

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Cats. Definitely cats. I'm such a huge fan and I'm planning on getting three Turkish Vans in the future.

Aside from the answer above, I do take a good liking to bunnies. They're just so cute.

I'm a big animal lover and like pretty much every animal known. Even most insects, but the ones like cockroaches and centipedes really tend to bug me out.

Years
I have a box ton since I absolutely love nature, but I'm gonna narrow it down to few that I adore.

For mammals, I like any kind of cats, koalas, hamsters, squirrels, horses, anteaters, and us humans.
For fish, I like angels, clowns, great white sharks, lionfish, and the Siamese fighters.
For amphibians, I only like salamanders.
For reptiles (oh boy...), I like all kinds of snakes, all kinds of dinosaurs, turtles, and the Nile crocodile.
For invertebrates in general, I like snails, all kinds of insects, all kinds of spiders, sea stars, and millipedes.

Back