• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Begin, Again (OOC)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
No spots open! This is where discussion about "Begin, Again" goes. Feel free to post comments, questions or simply socialize with the other players. Don't spam though.
THis is also where Sign Ups should go when spots are open.

151a.png

MAIN THREAD is here.

Click character name for SU
Click PC member's username for inventory post (not obligatory)

Accepted players:

Isabella Axella Claire

Doctor Who
Team:
Spoiler:

Astrid Baker

Tonko
Team:
Spoiler:

Rowena Weallisien

Diamond1304
Team:
Spoiler:

Akihiko Shigeru
Ash_Ketchum123
Team:
Spoiler:

Anthony Hill
killet513
Team:
Spoiler:

Kris Kollyns
Nakuzami
Team:
Spoiler:

COMPLETE THE QUEST >> The Sign Up Form

Name: (first and last)
Age: (at least 11... because you did read the background, didn't you?)

History: (hometown, how you got accepted into the academy, how you fared in your graduation, as well as anything else about how you grew up) - at least 2 paragraphs.

Personality: (how do you react in different situations? how do people treat you and how do you treat them? what do you like/dislike?) - at least 1 -fat- paragraph.

Looks: (clothes, hair, body style, accessories etc.) - at least one fat paragraph as well.

Have you read the rules found in the main thread?: (yes or no)(if no, GO do so then! xD)

Starter choice: (which of the 6 pokémon you'd like. One that's not already taken)

Theme song: (Link to any youtube song that fits your character!)

Last edited:
Years
OMG! Charmander looks cool when its Shiny! Golden lizards are worth millions of Poke!^^ *thinks of selling Amber...JK! xD*

Thanks for the compliment, RHCP. :)

P.S. I just realised my character is the YOUNGEST character here. O.o Inferiority complex alert! xD

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
xD I still think it's hilariously fun (and a good thing) that all characters are females. Testosterone, begone, for once!

You are so not selling Amber. Professor Cedar would hang you for that. (not really, she wouldn't hurt a fly) Are you ok with Amber being female?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiatus/gone SUs...

Rose Douglas
Beechlgz
Team:
Spoiler:

Ryan O'Brien
Iwasapony25
Team:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
xD I still think it's hilariously fun (and a good thing) that all characters are females. Testosterone, begone, for once!

You are so not selling Amber. Professor Cedar would hang you for that. (not really, she wouldn't hurt a fly) Are you ok with Amber being female?
Of course! I meant it for that, which is why if you had read carefully, I made Charmander a 'her' instead of a 'him' or 'it'. But I trust that you knew that already. Riiight, am I riighht?? x-)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
8D why, yes of course................ I must have subconsciously picked it up, at least, because for some reason Amber felt like a female ^^'

Years
8D why, yes of course................ I must have subconsciously picked it up, at least, because for some reason Amber felt like a female ^^'
Hehehe! xD

Btw, I feel a little bad for making Rowena snatch up Rose's favourite sky blue gym case, but when I saw a DS, belonging to a girl, that was sky blue in colour, it gave me that thought for Rowena's badge case colour. Sorry, Rose and Beechlgz! xD

Doctor Who

Saving the earth with a bowtie
Years
Jumping the bandwagon.

---------------------------------

INVENTORY

PC: None.

Key Items and Misc.
Torch & EHBO kit
Cellphone
Notebook & writing utensils
Change of clothes & toiletries
Sewing kit
Pokedex
White Badgecase
Pokemon treats

BAG
Poke Balls x4

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Dec 4, 2011

This made me lol too!

By the way, can I keep a post on this thread as an inventory reminder? Just a list of items my character is carrying, badges obtained, what's stored on the PC,etc.

Diamond1304: To be honest, I hadn't even noticed you had specified a colour for your gym badge case when I read your character's post. So it's just a coincidence that my character's post ties in with yours, hahaha!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Yeah, of course you can, Beechlgz. I only put the most important things in the first post, but you are free to keep things in your own posts here.

Diamond, well pokémon team perhaps? Click the spoiler and your party pokémon are below. I put in the "Pokédex" category as well, so we'll know how many pokémon you've got in total, in case you catch more than 6 pokémon.

Unless you get more than one of a species, that is... then I might have to rename that "pokédex" category "Caught" or something.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Dec 4, 2011
Money: $2535

PC: Nothing yet.

Bag:
Clothes and underwear
A silk scarf (raises power of normal-type moves)
Soap and shampoo
A towel
A mobile phone
A pokedex
Pokeballs x2

Party: Bulbasaur lvl 8
Tailow lvl 5
Poochyena lvl 5
Pidove lvl 5

Last edited:
Years
Diamond, well pokémon team perhaps? Click the spoiler and your party pokémon are below. I put in the "Pokédex" category as well, so we'll know how many pokémon you've got in total, in case you catch more than 6 pokémon.

Unless you get more than one of a species, that is... then I might have to rename that "pokédex" category "Caught" or something.
Oh sheesh, I thought that you planned us on joining one of those evil teams. I forgot completely that I had my own team too. *shots for being unusually forgetful* Hey, I'm alive! *shot again, epic fail*

Good idea for an inventory post. I'll make one for it when Rowena obtains another item or when someone else posts after this. :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
*posts after that* :3 or you could just edit your very first post in this thread?

Hm, I guess I can link to your inventory posts in the first post here. Just because ^^

Also, who has said you won't be able to sort of join Kuro or Shiro? *evil smile* Welllll I won't spoil anything.

Years
@RHCP: Wha-what?! Wa-wa-wait a minute! Rowena is SO not gonna be a baddie...or is she? xP
I'm gonna leave this section above the line for comments and the lower will be the Inventory, of course. :)

---------------------------------

INVENTORY
Money: $4000

PC: None.

Key Items and Misc.
Clothes & Toiletries.
A notebook and stationery.
Pokedex

BAG
Poke Balls x4
Silk Scarf

Party Pokemon:
Amber (Charmander) Lv 7 (F)
Starlia (Starly) Lv 5 (F)
Electrux (Shinx) Lv 5 (M)
Timmy (Tympole) Lv 7 (M)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Dec 4, 2011
I just noticed that the link for Diamond1304's character's profile actually links to the wrong sign-up, just to let you know.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Thank you for noticing, Beechlgz. Fixed now.

Also, Ash_Ketchum123 is accepted for the last post in the RP for now. Welcome, everyone!

We are currently waiting for him and Tonko to post their opening chapters, and then I will post chapter 2~

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2011
So all the slots are gone, no one else can jump in? O.O

So there are no more slots left for me to jump in? O.O

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
xD Well, it was bound to happen.

Fumiaka, no, not currently. If someone ever drops out *deathstare at players* then you may put up an SU again in this thread and we'll see :)

Back