• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How many stars do you have on Mario 64x4?

FullMetalPipsqueak

What Goes Here?
Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2011
Just as the thread title says...How many stars do you have on Mario 64x4?

So far I have 111! I am not sure how many there is total but I only have like 3 or 4 more stars to get on all the levels then I have to get the 100 coins in each level and then get the rest of the castle's secret stars.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
It's Super Mario 64 DS. <<

Anyway, I have 100 and something. I'm too lazy to check right now. But I'll probably play it later and let you know. I haven't been playing too much (anything, not just that). I spend too much time at the computer. On N64 I had it cleared in a day or two. So, I am spending too much time here if it's been over a month!

My brother, who I do not let on the computer, and thusly plays more games and has cleared more than I, has every Star.

Back