• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Zerin: It's cool. That was only a warning.

@Dragonkat: Aaah... I see. Understood. Must suck to be grounded then huh. :P

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
Yea... Especially if you spend a lot of time on the computer. Like I do. So, because of that, I was grounded from the computer... I will post more often after my grounding is over though! I can type so much faster on the computer X3

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Sorry... :/ Explanation delivered via VM... Are you going to reply Yellow...? O.o not sure what to call you other than Yellow...

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 23, 2019
Not sure. I'm assuming it's the afternoon or something. It's Halloween so. . . seeing kids in costumes shouldn't be a surprise currently in the RP

Cool. That helps me tremendously in making my post for I had no clue what time of year it was either. I should have Dominique be wearing a vampire costume generic costume ftw!

Years
  • Seen Sep 16, 2020
Name: Felix Talon

Dorm: Raikou Dorm

Appearance: Felix has spiky silver hair and green eyes. He wears a red short-sleeved T-Shirt with a purple vest and Blue wrist bands. Also has light blue jeans and red sneakers.

Personality: Felix doesn't like to do any kind of work, even if its to help himself. However, this does not conflict with his ambitions whatsoever. No matter how the odds are stacked against him, he'll still try his hardest to win in a battle even though he has horrible luck in almost in each one. He also tries to never blame people for things, always trying to find the middle ground and find out why what happened, happened.

History:
Felix grew up in Johto in the town Cherrygrove City. He lived there his whole life up to this point with his Mom, Dad and Sister. His dad used to be a trainer but settled down and became a fisherman. During Felix's childhood, his dad usually took him out to sea with him and secretly helped him train to also be a trainer. He had to do this because Felix's mom wanted her son to do something more profitable, even though she herself was a coordinator. However she soon gave up on that since it became obvious what his ambitions were. Soon she began to also help him and even went and gave him his first pokemon when he turned 10: Cyndaquil. Felix usually stayed at home but then saw a commercial for the academy on television when he was 11 years old. Since he saw then he began to train with his Cyndaquil vigorously to try and get accepted into the academy. For an entire year he trained and when he turned 12 he entered a applicant to tryout for the academy.

Pokémon:
Species: Cyndaquil
Nickname: Flare
Personality: Super hyper active. Cyndaquil can never stop moving, even his flames go wild every time he's released from his pokeball, mostly by his own will too.
Lvl: 10
Moves:
1) Tackle
2) Smokescreen
3) Ember
4) Overheat

Species: Snorlax
Nickname: Snoozer
Personality: Very lazy. Snorlax doesn't do anything unless he's on the battle field, and even then he's a pain to get to actually fight since he's been trained by a coordinator for most of it's life. But when he gets into it, he can really wreck some havoc.
Lvl: 20
Moves:
1) Tackle
2) Defense Curl
3) Rest
4) Hyperbeam

Species: Solosis
Nickname: Sylo
Personality: Easily scared by large foes. He doesn't usually like to fight often but when he knows Felix depends on him he'll go all out.
Lvl: 5
Moves:
1) Psywave
2) Reflect

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Since Nideous isn't here anymore, I'm gonna drop the character Adria and make a new one if that's ok.

Name: Rosalyn Rebecca Smith

Nickname: Rosie

Dorm: Entei

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Rosalyn is a very outgoing and creative girl. She had many friends growing up and is self confident and talkative. Her favorite thing to do is draw and she has notebooks filled with drawings of Pokemon. If she sees something she would like to draw she will just pull out her sketch pad and draw it. Some people say that her artistic side is what kept her sane as she grew up. In many ways that is true, Rosalyn uses art as an outlet for her emotions not just through drawing and painting but also through music as well.

History: Rosalyn was born in Pallet Town in the Kanto region. She had six older brothers growing up and one sister who by the time Rosalyn was born had already moved into her own home. Her childhood was hectic filled with fighting not just between her brothers but also between her parents as well. Because of this Rosalyn spent all her free time out of the house choosing to spend time on route one keeping clear of the grass and just drawing the trees and the Pokemon she saw. As soon as she turned fourteen she recieved a Squirtle from Professor Oaks lab without her parents permission and started her journey basically running away from home. She traveled through the Kanto region and then the Johto region not fighting gyms but just drawing Pokemon and trainers she saw as well as battling. On her fifteenth birthday she recieved a letter from the Trainer Academy and went to the school acing the battle portion of the exam but failing the practical part by only a few questions.

Pokémon:

Species: Wartortle

Nickname: Jazz

Personality: Jazz is a very affectionate Pokemon. He loves to be close to his trainer and is typically friendly to new people he meets as long as his trainer seems to like them. He loves to battle but not to show he is better than other Pokemon he just battles for fun.

Lvl: 23

Moves: Bubble, Water Gun, Bite, Ice Beam, Aqua Jet, Gyro Ball

Species: Togetic
Nickname: Belle
Personality: Belle is a very cute Pokemon. She'll battle if she has to but she much prefers to pose for her trainers drawings or to just play with other trainers and Pokemon.

Lvl: 21

Moves: Metronome, Yawn, Psychic, Solar Beam, Grass Knot, Attract

Species: Seviper

Nickname: Swampy

Personality: Swampy is a usually timid Pokemon unless he is provoked. He always will do as his trainer says and if he gets provoked he will be fiercer in a fight. He feels bad about how he met his trainer and will always do his best to make it up to her.

Lvl: 15

Moves: Wrap, Bite, Toxic, Dig, Sludge Bomb, Poison Jab

Species: Skarmory

Nickname: Silver

Personality: Silver is a very arrogant Pokemon. He thinks he's better than all of Rosalyn's other Pokemon. He will still do what Rosalyn asks him to just because he thinks it will make him her favorite. His favorite thing to do otherwise is sleep.

Lvl: 15

Moves: Aerial Ace, Swift, Sky Drop, Rest, Fly, Brave Bird

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
:3 Everyone! Once Olivia & Kenshin enter the Pokemon Center, I'm going to challenge Olivia to a battle. xD I'm getting eager to battle ever since I joined this RP!

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
Doh! I was gonna head to the Poke Center to meet with some other people! Would you like to battle? After the one you were talking about. Kat can wait ;3 I just need her to have a friend! X3

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Doh! I was gonna head to the Poke Center to meet with some other people! Would you like to battle? After the one you were talking about. Kat can wait ;3 I just need her to have a friend! X3
:D Ok! After I battle Olivia, I'll battle your character. ^^;; What's your character's name again? Kat was it? I'll have to see how strong your Pokemon are first.

EDIT: I checked your team & level. :) I think I can handle your Pokemon. I accept your challenge, once I battle Olivia.

EDIT AGAIN: xD I just got challenged by Isaac! O-O Hopefully he won't use Quilava, or I don't know if my Oshawott could handle him. Let's make it a single battle 2-on-2, since I only have 2 Pokemon. I will post tomorrow 'cause I have to go to sleep.

Ok, so I'll battle Isaac first, then Olivia, & finally Kat. :D I'm gonna get a level frenzy! I do plan on getting more Pokemon later. Any idea where I can find a Riolu?

Last edited:

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
You probably won't have time for 3 battles before the day ends. Just sayin' SD |D

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Perhaps you could have a huge tag team battle together!! :D

C'mon N, stare at the odd child...

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
You probably won't have time for 3 battles before the day ends. Just sayin' SD |D

^^;; You're probably right. :\ I guess I can battle Kat the next day afternoon. :) Sound good to you Dk? xD Of course, you'll have to request a battle to my character after he finishes his 2nd battle!

So today, jasonwolf-Isaac, & PkMnTrainer Yellow-Olivia. Tomorrow Dragonkat-Kat. Alright then. Also I repeat, does anyone know where I can find a Riolu?

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
^^;; You're probably right. :\ I guess I can battle Kat the next day afternoon. :) Sound good to you Dk? xD Of course, you'll have to request a battle to my character after he finishes his 2nd battle!

So today, jasonwolf-Isaac, & PkMnTrainer Yellow-Olivia. Tomorrow Dragonkat-Kat. Alright then. Also I repeat, does anyone know where I can find a Riolu?

I still say a tag team battle would go very well here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back