• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2012 Survivor's Party @ Drakow's House

Status
Not open for further replies.

von Weltschmerz

the first born unicorn
Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Mornings are like my favorite time. No one is awake then... but it's not like nighttime where the world goes to sleep... No, the world is very much awake... just not the people that taint it. Such beauty in that if I do say so myself

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
This is how much sleep I need to function: at least two hours. There was a time in my life I didn't get any sleep for almost a week and it was horrible but I really don't need this "sleep".

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
I watched four movies last night and I only went to sleep at about 4am. I woke up at 9am and lazed around until 9:30, getting up because I was wide awake and doing nothing in bed and it was boring me. I think that's a perfect example describing my attitude towards sleep, lol.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Well, I just got done with a 1.5 hour nap... which I find myself often taking because I can't get myself to sleep at normal (read: night) sleeping times. Nowadays I just give up on trying to sleep at night, watch DVD's or go online for most of the night, and then catch up on sleep during the afternoon.

von Weltschmerz

the first born unicorn
Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
I had 11 hours of sleep last night. It's amazing, and I'd recommend it every Friday night/Saturday morning.

I could never sleep so long Q.Q My body clock starts ringing WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY before then. Try like 7 a.m. every day :s

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
It's rather annoying that I don't have a body clock myself to wake up at any natural time... it seems to crave its sleep of at least 8 hours a day or else it's just going to sleep >_<;

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I've been sleeping really badly recently too, I guess it's all the work that needs doing ;p But 11 hours sounds lovely, I'm jealous!

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
My sleep patterns are crazy. Most of the time, I go to bed past 4 am (sometimes I don't even sleep at all), or pass out at around 9-10 pm, which happens often after a night of not sleeping. I usually wake up around 10 am, but sometimes my body would tell me to go back to sleep and I end up going through a cycle of waking up and going back to sleep, finally fully waking up late afternoon. Could the internet stop being so interesting and dragging me into sleepless nights? Or better still..could I have more self-control? *sigh*

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
I can sleep anywhere between 8 and 16 hours sometimes and I still feel crappy. I love sleeping, but waking up is really hard to do because I always feel soooo bad when I do. I don't know if it's because I oversleep sometimes or what, but it is not a good feeling.

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
I think the longer you sleep, the worse you're going to feel when you wake up. I've tried doing that thing where I sleep in on the weekends and I always feel just as muggy as I do during the weeks.

...also, Patchisou, where the heck is that avatar from? That looks like it's from Young Justice, but I can't recall that scene at all.

Years
...also, Patchisou, where the heck is that avatar from? That looks like it's from Young Justice, but I can't recall that scene at all.

Oh, that's Robin from Teen Titans.

And yeah, when it comes to sleep I sometimes find myself only getting 4 hours sleep, making me struggle at work.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
It doesn't matter if I sleep 5 hours or if I sleep 10, I still never feel refreshed when I wake up and have to force myself out of bed. It's probably from my sleep schedule being so screwed up...I need to work on that.

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
Oh, that's Robin from Teen Titans.
I...don't think so. The character models in Teen Titans were all animeish. That looks exactly like his model from Young Justice. Though it's been forever since I watched Teen Titans, so my memory is fuzzy there.

It doesn't matter if I sleep 5 hours or if I sleep 10, I still never feel refreshed when I wake up and have to force myself out of bed. It's probably from my sleep schedule being so screwed up...I need to work on that.
Yeeeeah, that'll do it. The body is always "The hell, man?" when you wake up and it really wants to keep sleeping. Good times.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Yeah, I have an unusual sleeping cycle when it comes to sleeping...only when I'm sick. 4:30 am right now and there wasn't a point in waking up D:

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Yeah, you probably shouldn't be on PC when I'm getting ready for work on a morning. I always wonder how you manage to do that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back