• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Unova Pack for Pokémon Essentials

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
Pack updated with BW2 data (forms) and others things that I don't put before like Genosect forms and females icons of Unfezant, Frillish and Jellicent.

arent they using the cries from normal forms?

EDIT
ok i checked and the forms really have different cries... :O

EDIT2
here they are http://www.mediafire.com/?bza01x1ck6hxr4y
I didn't noticed your edit. For some reason theses cries have a big file size (around 350 kb), but I added. If someone has/know a method of reduce this file size, let me know!

the__end

Pixel Artist
Years
  • Seen Jun 9, 2016
Pack updated with BW2 data (forms) and others things that I don't put before like Genosect forms and females icons of Unfezant, Frillish and Jellicent.

I didn't noticed your edit. For some reason theses cries have a big file size (around 350 kb), but I added. If someone has/know a method of reduce this file size, let me know!

these cries where recorded that is why...
i actually found a way to rip them from the roms...
here they are --> http://www.mediafire.com/?6ewcw1xm1ma7loy

JohnnyComotion

Advanced Trainer
Years
I keep running into this same issue. Somehow my Pokemon TXT file in the PBS folder decides to magically delete a certain amount of pokemon from the bottom. One time it cut me off at #40 (Yes it only went up to Wigglytuff) now I get errors about my own pokemon not being existent. It stops at Uxie.....I still need all 649 AND they better have that base EXP thing fixed. Last time i downloaded it everyone was 0.

Years
I keep running into this same issue. Somehow my Pokemon TXT file in the PBS folder decides to magically delete a certain amount of pokemon from the bottom. One time it cut me off at #40 (Yes it only went up to Wigglytuff) now I get errors about my own pokemon not being existent. It stops at Uxie.....I still need all 649 AND they better have that base EXP thing fixed. Last time i downloaded it everyone was 0.

the newest version of essentials actually has Gen V pokemon so you can easily copy and replace the pokemon txt file with the one in the newest version. i personally only use this for Gen V backsprites because in the latest version of essentials they are very small

Back