• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
Maybe you should've started with a different one
f_-_yuusaku.gif

Hey! Don't knock down days! Yes, the gameplay sucks, but the story was beautiful man! It was...beautiful.
tumblr_m6ijbycBwn1rsrbj9_large.gif

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Oh, it's not because of the game that I say that, but it's like this: First impressions are everything and introductions are everything. Thus, how one sees a series can largely be based on how they started it, especially if it left an impression of them.

Therefore, one who starts with days may have it firmly planted in their mind that Roxas is the centerpiece of the story, and that Riku is...well...evil and a complete d!ck. While one who plays Kingdom Hearts first will see Sora as the centerpiece and will think of Riku differently. It doesn't really matter what they know, it's because of how they are introduced that they will see things differently.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
To be honest, the whole chronological order of the series is out of whack. Even if you started with KH1, there's so many things left unsaid.

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years

I've been watching Love Lab, WataMote, and Gen'ei. Like them so far. I plan on picking up Danganronpa and Kiniro Mosaic once I finish the old stuff I'm watching.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

But if you watch Danganronpa, playing it won't be the same ;_;

And I've gotta say, ever since it's been announced to the West, I've been really excited. It's basically Sony's equivalent of a mix of Ace Attorney and 999, and that...that combination's just too beautiful for words ;_;

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
Years

Danganronpa is a really good anime, so far, I almost don't wanna finish the LP because it would spoil the anime for me. xD; I'm torn, because the LP is almost definitely better in the way of fleshing out the characters more, though.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I dropped Danga.

So far my favourites are Uchouten Kazoku, Gin no Saji and Gatchaman. Pretty much like everything I'm watching and that is 20 odd shows.

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years

I don't plan on playing it anyway. And I don't have nothing to play it on if i did plan to play it. And I've never played Ace Attorney or 999 D:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

I absolutely love the 70s/80s anime nuances and themes that Crowds has that it melds with modern themes and a modern setting. That's probably why I like it so much...well, that and the characters.

I think I'll end up watching the original Gatchaman alongside this one.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

50 episodes seems to be my limit for older episodic stuff. Will need to really pull some resolve out to watch Gatchaman. I kind of want to though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back