• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suggestion: The "Check if you're Club has been accepted" thread suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years
It's just that, you guys look at the thread before you actually allow it, just like RPs, so, maybe clubs should get the same treatment? Just a suggestion.

I know updating every day is probably DEFINITELY a pain up the nostrils, but you know...

Last edited:

Mika

もえじゃないも
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 11, 2013
It's just that, you guys look at the thread before you actually allow it, just like RPs, so, maybe clubs should get the same treatment? Just a suggestion.

I know updating every day is probably a pain up the nostrils, but you know...

Eh. :< You're a bit mistaken on how it works in the RP section m'dear. See, Alter and/or Loki posts in that thread when they filter the potential rp threads and post up the ones in that thread that were accepted/declined etc and give reasons as to why or why not. They do it when they have time as busy moderators and they hate people whining asking 'IS MY RP UP YET?' so I almost think a thread like that for Social Groups/Clubs would cause more moderator whining? ^^; I mean, yeah, you could have a thread and all that but is it really nessacary? Can't we just be patient? :3

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
idk... if your club has been accepted, it'll show up. Isn't that confirmation enough?

Mika

もえじゃないも
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 11, 2013
It's just that with RP's the thread tells you what's wrong with it so you can change it accordingly. That's what I meant.

It didn't used to be like that. XD; And RPs are a bit more serious than the clubs, there's a bit more work put into them and you have to be able to prove you'd keep it alive. A club is a club, ne?

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years
It didn't used to be like that. XD; And RPs are a bit more serious than the clubs, there's a bit more work put into them and you have to be able to prove you'd keep it alive. A club is a club, ne?

Ne?

Either way, and RP is a fanfic that the author can just stop and say he doesn't want it anymore and there's a good chance it'll stop but usually there's a VP who'll take over.

Mika

もえじゃないも
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 11, 2013
Ne?

Either way, and RP is a fanfic that the author can just stop and say he doesn't want it anymore and there's a good chance it'll stop but usually there's a VP who'll take over.

What what what what? XD;;

An RP is by no means a fanfic, unless you're perhaps referring to Chapter Roleplays but those are another beast entirely. The reason roleplays die most always is because of a lack of plot or enthusiasm or it just can't get off the ground. VPs in roleplays almost never keep it the same [or in that rare instance it turns into literal crack writing]. The reason they moderate the threads there is because here on PC they have standards for what roleplaying is and what roleplaying is not. oO; A club is a spam pit, almost always, for people to stand around and chat. Sometimes you get a serious bit of chat here and there but it's not even remotely comparable to a Roleplay.

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years
What what what what? XD;;

An RP is by no means a fanfic, unless you're perhaps referring to Chapter Roleplays but those are another beast entirely. The reason roleplays die most always is because of a lack of plot or enthusiasm or it just can't get off the ground. VPs in roleplays almost never keep it the same [or in that rare instance it turns into literal crack writing]. The reason they moderate the threads there is because here on PC they have standards for what roleplaying is and what roleplaying is not. oO; A club is a spam pit, almost always, for people to stand around and chat. Sometimes you get a serious bit of chat here and there but it's not even remotely comparable to a Roleplay.

Oh, I see now. Disregard and close this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back