• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Yellow

Masteri Mori

Master of Death
Years

Hello! I am Masteri Mori, and I'd like to introduce my very first Let's Play. It will be an incredibly detailed walkthrough with Bios for each Pokémon as soon as we can get them, and I will be going over well-known secrets, and some not so well-known ones as well. I'll try and make these videos daily, but a lot of work goes into them, so I may not be able to keep to the schedule.

Constructive criticism is appreciated, and please like and subscribe if you enjoy the series.

Masteri Mori

Master of Death
Years
Editing took a lot longer than expected. In short, I tried to fix a minor problem and ended up making it much worse, so I had to fix it manually...

Masteri Mori

Master of Death
Years
I've had next to no time to record this week, and probably won't have time next week either because I'm getting ready to go back to Uni. Hopefully I'll get a recording schedule sorted out, but I'll probably only be able to update on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.

Anyway, here's the latest episode:

Back