• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Oh, nice catch with the Premier Ball. Shiny Bronzor's green contrasts nicely with the Premier Ball's red opening animation.

Despite the fact that Heatproof and Mild really does suck (sorry), I'd think that most people would actually believe it to have Levitate. Most people think that any shiny you see on Wi-Fi is hacked...and who would deliberately hack a Heatproof Bronzong?

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
Years
lol...that sounds soo true!!! soo Fu-Fu have you any luck with the legendaries you wanted from pokemon colosseum??

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
k well Im sorry if that was a mistake ok.
Um congrats on your new shiny pokemon MM. Im still shiny hunting Roselia and Growlithe. I think Ill catch roselia soon.

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
Years
Fu-Fu- argh!!! dont you just hate having siblings?? they can be soo manipulative all of the time and it can really annoy ppl especially to me and i have 3 of them but 2 of are the worst...

Lil-Dill- apology accepted Lil Dill

Years
sweet dood a shiny bronzor...Can someone explain chaining to me because i wanna try with my patience lol??

BTW MM i looked at your album and i was wondering how can a dialga get plus 37 in sp.atk?? thats pretty cool considering the most i ever got in a stat during EV training was 12 =[
According to the stat formulas:

Lv47: ((((150base * 2 + 21IV + 0/4) * Lv47 / 100) + 5) * 11)/10 = 170
Lv48: ((((150base * 2 + 21IV + 252/4) * Lv48 / 100) + 5) * 11)/10 = 207

207-170=37

All divisions round down under C integer math.

I think I'll go make those secret bases for Emerald now. I've has such a psycho bout of shiny captures, I should switch to another game or do something else. Probably both. I'll train what shinies I do have on Diamond and get back to Chiko on Emerald. I could also try the "lazy Emerald SRing" tactic, where I take so long with my SRs that the interval of possible Pokémon is so big that there's bound to be a shiny within it, but it'd take forever.

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
So ZaChAttAck101 just to ask, but do you have any shinys that you caught by yourself? :)

LDD's update- I've got Eevee behind Mr. Backlot's place yesterday, and before that Porygon, so I'm not planing to talk to him again ever, so I can shiny hunt them. :D (Mostly chaining Eevee.)

Anyway, NADA III on my hunting... *glares at DS and her Shinx chains* 'BLEGH' I hate chains breaking, I'm still horrid at it... it's not my way!

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
Years
luxray, ditto, skitty, beldum, chimchar, piplup, charizard, pikachu, dialga, latias, torchic, eevee, espeon, umbreon, flareon, leafeon swellow, and infernape...

Years
What methods did you use for the two Chimchar, Piplup, Charizard, Dialga, Latias, and Torchic?

Well, I have no new shinies to report...

But, if my calculations are correct, I am about to cross 398,000 soft resets for Latias.

Heh, talk about bad luck...
Do you think it's possible you lost time to Emerald or to not shuffling the random numbers enough in R/S? Because stastically, it's more likely that you'll encounter five shinies in a row than go through that many SRs without finding anything.

I have a bit of a backlog of Youtube videos I need to submit. I finally posted the Geodude video. :)

Edit: Below. @Fufu: Yeah, that's correct. I mean time wasted on duplicates. And I could've sworn I'd hit 1337 posts a while ago. Well... *screencaps*

@shinyone: Please list what shinies you own and you may join.

Last edited:

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
I'd have to say a combination of both, most likely not shuffling the numbers enough on Ruby. I've hunt on Ruby longer than I have on Emerald (7 months>2 months), and when I was hunting for Latias on Ruby, I almost never did anything else. Maybe I left the island once or twice to soft reset for Beldum for thirty minutes, but that was it.

The fact that I statistically have a higher chance to find five shinies in a row than to soft reset for this long deeply angers me as well...

Edit before I post: When you say "lost time" do you mean seeing the same Pokemon over and over again?

Edit2: MM, you're on post LEET.

Last edited:

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
Years
for the piplup,torchic, chimchar, and charizard which was a charmander, i bred them with a ditto whos been in the daycare for my entire game...right now ditto has been with every pokemon i owned to create babies XD and i took the time out to hatch those eggs and eventually found them....it took FOREVERRRRRRRRR but it was worth it...my game time is almost going on 800 hours =[...im afriad to play it more because i get the feeling that if it gets to too many hours it might restart and i will lose my pokemon....Latias was in my pokemon emerald game which i migrated to my diamond game...As for Dialga, it was just soft resetting after fighting the members of team galaxy...this is all the truth

Dragon Tamer Ed

Formerly DarkParukia
Years
Hey all. I'm back, and I aquired quite a shiny haul over my week of absence. Consisting of 2 Venomoths, 2 Magnemites, and a Shinx. Plus the Shinx and one of the Venomoths are actually Male. I'll get the pics as soon as my dad clears some space for them.

I got MK Armageddon yesterday so I've been playing that a lot, but I am still shiny hunting, usually secretly in bed. Right now I'm going for Regigigas.

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Seems like so much happens while I'm gone

I've been away for about 5 days so didn't get much hunting done, though I got a solid 2 hour block in on the way home, though to no avail.

When I get Diamond and DS that works (UK residents, if you wish to help me out with that by doing a very simple no strings online offer just PM me, I would really appreciate it [/end plug]) I am soooo going to catch up quite a lot, I hope at least.

I have no comment on the new dude, ZaChAttAck101 as well I wasn't around while all the drama was going on and to be honest I haven't read all of it.

Good luck to all!

Back