• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Life after Death IC [M]

IggyKoopa

#429: magical pokémon
Years
(really sorry about the lack of posts guys, I've suddenly had writer's block and it's annoying. also, I'm gonna start writing in first person because I find it easier)

Skyla's explanation didn't make much sense, but I was starting to get it; the bots were just simulations of real students... or something. I barely even had time to comprehend it before Skyla decided she had had enough, and... pulled a knife on me. That was completely unexpected, but then again, with the crazy **** that's been happening to me, not really out of the ordinary. I had almost no time to react and I spent all of that time in panic, before she stepped forward and stabbed me.

...And all of a sudden I was back at that god damned fountain. I had only felt pain for a split second, and then I was fine. 'Damn, this is insane...' I thought to myself. 'Maybe I really am dead. Or just going crazy. Ugh. Who knows.' I got to my feet and started to wander the school grounds, being sure not to return to Skyla's room.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Darren Hayes - Just go with it

Skyla seemed to be calmer now and, not only introduced herself to him, but she was apologizing for acting out earlier. Darren, while he was still a little unsure of the details, started feeling sorry for her as she explained her difficulty in making friends. He payed more attention as she explained about the white-haired girl and that she could ultimately destroy them while they were here.

Then, Skyla mentioned a plan that she needed help with, but she didn't go into more detail. Instead, she turned around and...it looked like she was drawing. As Darren thought about it, maybe she was trying to get them all to cross over. Maybe...he could help her, too. "Alright, Skyla. What's this plan you were talking about? How can I help?" he asked her while her back was turned. "I'm Darren, by the way."

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Darren is the first to speak up, offering his help. A smile of relief spread across Skyla's face and she began to draw faster. The image now represented some form of box, with a few stickmen on top.

"Everyone in this world will still have the talents they possessed in the real world. Therefore I need everyone to attempt to play one of the instruments. Also, perhaps if you are a dancer or a good singer, attempt that. Your skills are like the beans you havn't eaten yet that are stuffed in the back of your cupboard, never to be eaten. Give it a go."

The picture begins to come alive. The box now has 3 people on top, each holding some instruments, and beneath the box is many circles that represents heads.

"Ta-da!" Skyla says before moving to the side to allow a good view of the board. "We hold a concert!" She could tell nobody understood why, and the boy in the corner continued to stay silent. Those who do not speak for attention, get no attention.

"Okay, okay, I get it, you don't know why. It's because of that white haired girl you see! We throw a concert here, the bots will come to watch, and I have a theory that the White haired girl operates with the bots help, and if they aren't where she wants, then she will attempt to get the teacher bots, the ones with the most power over these students. You get what I'm saying?"

Maxew555

You can call me Max :D
Years
As Jacques approached the boy, something strange happened, the boy turned and ran, knocking Jacques to the ground before saying sorry repetitively in a frenzy of panic. Next, a girl emerged from the room, also wearing the same style of clothes to Jacques, she said something about them to stop touching each other, much of which Jacques did not understand, she then dragged the two of them into the room, where Jacques saw another two boys, also wearing the same outfit. The girl announced that her name was Skyla and that she needed some help for a plan of hers as she drew a box with people on it, playing instruments, but none like Jacques had ever seen before. She said that they would all have their talents from their lives, they were just waiting to be found, however she said it in a way similar to a wise man.

Jacques then stood up and said:

"So, from my understanding so far, these 'bots' are people under the girl with the white hair's command and we need to create a distraction with music so we can find out more about her plans and why she is keeping us here? Oh, and by the way, the names Jacques, its French."

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
"Yeah yeah, yopu think that smart boy, but you've only been in this room a few minutes, you hardly know anything!" Skyla replied.

"Oh and from now on you're Jake, it's hard to say Jack-eh-koos, or whatever!"

"Any other questions?"

Maxew555

Years
Skyla replied by making a side remark about Jacques name and decided she would call him Jake.

"Acctually, I would prefer Jack, said in a French accent if that is alright with you?" Jacques said, really trying to push Skyla to the edge. "Anyway, what are we waiting for, should we go and practice with the instruments or not, or, do you have more of your plan to tell us?" Jacques said once again seriously.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
"Oh shut up Jya-ka" She emphasized the word jack to sound overly french.

"Yeah yeah, but I'm not as inconsiderate as you. I think we ought to learn everybody's name first." She turned her back to him before a few seconds later unexpectedly turning around and kicking at his feet, knocking him back to the ground.

"Serves you right." She says with a smug look.

Years
I look back out the window to see the boy who Skyla re-killed walked away from his position around the school yard then out of view, his lack of return didn't surprise me in the slightest, but roused the question, as to where he thought he could go? However my full attention was brought once again to Skyla as she began scribbling a box aith three people on top. Soon the drawing came to life as the three stick figures each played instruments.

Apparently we all have retained the same skills as when you were alive, if only I could remeber if I even had any. Her plan was worded in a way that was somewhat hard to follow, but the main focus was to create a distraction. If that was all that they the students had to do, he was sure theat Skyla would handle the rest. Probably the reason she replied to another boy who introduced himself as Jacques, in such away that she did.

It was becoming clear why it was difficult for her to make friends. She finished up by asking if there was any other questions. Lifting myself up not to be standing, yet sitting straight. I didn't really have any questions, I was quick to accept my fate, but still. "Same question, when are we to participate in this...concert?" I question randomly, figuring a deadline on preperation would be a convientent thing to know.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Skyla's eyebrows raise at the silent boy's question. He seems deep in thought. He asks when we start this concert, obviously intrigued by the idea.

"Tonight, I got it all set up already!" She says brightly. She had taken an interest to the boy's behavior, and much preferred him to the rude boy and Jack. The questions raised and all, perhaps further details were necesary.

"My hopes ride upon that at least one of you as musical talent - therefore no practice is necessarily needed. Do you all understand? Oh and your name is?"

Years
I nod slightly to show that I had followed, understanding entirly, figuring that we'd just grab ahold of intruments and see if we could play it or not, rather simple enough...If that was all that our play in the distraction was. I actually hoped that I lacked musical talent as the thought of preformong infront of an unknown number of people we were not to converse with was a little unsettling, maybe it was just the fact of preforming in general that led me to think that way. Though I couldn't remeber anything, I had a feeling that I wasn't really a people person. Skyla then insisted on a name. "Reiketsukan Aisu." I reply in a rather plain way.

Khawill

<3
Years
I sat silently in fear of this girl. "W-well..." I said nervously, "I feel like I can play the guitar, but I don't remember why..." I thought about who could possibly be more dangerous than this girl here, and I decided on the lesser of the two evils. After all, I was already dead. I walked timidly over to a chair to sit down in, but I tripped and I fell on it. I felt a sharp pain in my neck, which was gone almost instantly as I blacked out.

I saw a flash of light and was down at the fountain. I screamed at first, remembering the pain, but then realizing it wasn't there. "Did I just kill myself?" I wondered out loud. I contemplated running away, but realized it wouldn't be possible if I was an amnesiac dead person. I walked back to the room with everyone and sat safely on the ground. "M-my name is Larvett, but my last name is Specs..." My name sounded like an insect, fitting for somebody that just died from tripping. "Can you tell me why I can't remember anything?"

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
The boy who announces his name as Larvett manages to kill himself and reappear rather quickly asking why he can't remember anything. Skyla shrugs, admitting that she knows nothing. Then he states he can play guitar.

"Well practice down by the music room later on. I got work to do so you can all go yourself. Unless of course you fancy writing up posters and spreading them around school?" She laughs afterwards and begins to walk away.

"Stay in plain sight, stick together. You'll be fine!" Those are her final words before walking outside and shutting the door. She walks towards the canteen, down the stairs to grab herself a snack, thinking if theres' anytime it's now. She was wrong.

Maxew555

Years
Jacques pulled himself to his feet as Skyla walked out of the room, just after answering the boy who had called atop of him earlier as he managed to kill himself. Skyla had said something about a music room downstairs and the gang sticking together.

"Ok guys, when your ready should we go and try playing some music?" Jacques asked the group openly. "I guess we all try and play these 'instruments' and whoever can't will just make posters?" He continued, looking around at the boys all wearing the exact same uniform as him.

IggyKoopa

#429: magical pokémon
Years
I noticed that it was getting dark rather quickly now, and that it would probably be a good idea to get inside. I wandered into another entrance to the building from earlier, and not too long, I ended up in a canteen, where I came across, of all people, Skyla. For some reason my mind told me that it would be best to apologize, since I would be around this girl for the rest of my afterlife.

"Hey, Skyla..." I started, walking towards her, "...I'm sorry about what happened earlier. It was my fault." Of course, it wasn't all my fault - it was mostly hers, in fact - but it was what she would want to hear, and anything else would go pretty badly.

siiadams

Years
Darren Hayes - Concert Practice

Skyla told everyone to go to the music room to see what we could do as far as instruments go. She also said to stick together and stay in plain sight before leaving the room. Darren was a little excited about the music room, but wasn't sure why. One boy seemed to be ready to go, so he stood up and stretched before nodding his approval. "Well, I'm ready to go. First things first, though...we gotta find the music room," he said before heading towards the door slow enough for the others to follow him, "Would anyone have an idea about where to start?"

Maxew555

Years
One boy stat Heed he was ready before standing up and stretching. Jacques looked at the other boys that the duo were waiting for before asking:

"And your name is?" He asked the boy that was ready, trying to sound polite.

siiadams

Years
Darren Hayes - Introductions

Darren looked at the boy who addressed him and smiled. "I'm Darren," he replied, "Darren Hayes. And from what I gathered from your exchange with Skyla, you are...Jacques? I don't know French but did I pronounce it correctly?" He offered the boy a hand for them to shake. It was only polite, after all.

Afterwards, he turned to the rest of the group. "Is anyone else gonna follow us? After all, it may be best for us to all be lost together," he inquired aloud, chuckling to himself at his attempt at humor. He decided to open the door and start walking that way. Hopefully, others would decide to follow him, though he had no idea where to go.

Khawill

<3
Years
I sighed, it couldn't be helped that she knew absolutely nothing about me. Then I began to wonder if there was anybody that actually did. Was I a musician before death? I wondered, Maybe I died after a concert, maybe of an act of bravery. I fantasized about being a hero, and I knew it was not true. If I died a hero, why would I appear here? This isn't a grand afterlife... I sighed, I felt somewhat sad thinking about death.

"I-I'll follow..." I said quietly, leaving after him. Why is it this scary for me to talk to people? I thought solemnly. I followed him very closely, as he seemed to be the only one who would be nice. I didn't say anything though, I just trailed him like a puppy, afraid of getting separated.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Nate approaches apologizing for earlier. Skyla almost blushed with embaresment understanding that it was truly her that was the cause for this.

"No it's-" She stopped, and turned slightly, staring in a direction with fierce eyes. She stood out of her chair furiously, not looking at Nate.

"Get back now!" She says before pushing him away. She stands on top of a table quickly and reaches into her blazer pocket.

"My name is Angel." A white haired girl, THE white haired girl has given a name. "I don't-" "Shut up!" Skyla yells. 'Angel's voice is dull and emotionless. There is no expression on her face and she wears a white blouse. "You shouldn't be here!" Skyla yells again.

"I don't-" Angel tries to talk again, but Skyla pulls out 3 knifes from her pocket. Angel doesn't react when they head in her direction, instead she mutters some words including a shield. The knifes, once they reach Angel, instead of piercing her, they bounce off into random directions. Skyla shields her eyes from the knife attack. Nobody was hit.

"How did you?" Skyla says.

"Every time I use these powers there are major consequences in this world," Angel says in her dull voice before walking off. Simple as that.

What could be these major consequences?

Skyla, now in slight panic, grabs Nate's arm and pulls it along. She attempts to go to the music room, and in her haste, she bumps into something - although there is nothing in sight. Startled, she lets go of Nate and places her hand into the air, only to feel it be contacted by a smooth surface. It's a giant wall, and Skyla and Nate are on the wrong side.

Years
I didn't say anything to the others but moved myself from the back corner, and proceeded to follow, Darren and 'Jack' out the door into the unknown hallways of the school. I looked around cautiously as we walked, this was appearently not a safe place to be, even for the dead, with the only rules being to not talk to pretty much any one, and listen to Skyla, who was no longer around to give orders, any way.

I seen a flight of stairs and figured it best to go down them, since the only directions we had recieved was to go downstairs. I moved slowly so that the others could see my heading off, but didn't look back or particularily wait up for them.

Back