• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Jambo51

Glory To Arstotzka
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2018
hey all, on the page romhackersonline of this hack, there was announced a new update, music related update, but, here is my question, does this update require to start all over the game?, meaning, starting from the very begining again?, i didn't understood that part...

Currently, you have to restart to get it, yes. But we are working on a way to get this item to players who have already started the game so that they can enjoy it too!

Years
hey all, on the page romhackersonline of this hack, there was announced a new update, music related update, but, here is my question, does this update require to start all over the game?, meaning, starting from the very begining again?, i didn't understood that part...
But you can play with your old save of course if you want to. But don't complain if you get any bugs then:laugh:

FIQ

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2022
Currently, you have to restart to get it, yes. But we are working on a way to get this item to players who have already started the game so that they can enjoy it too!

Which is now the case.

Download IPS as usual and patch, and talk to your mom to enjoy GBP functionality!

Banette`

[ The Vengeful Doll ]
Years
Teleport is a known bug. Just don't use it.

M) Must Be On
72BC6DFB E9CA5465
A47FB2DC 1AF3CA86

Ghost (Walk Through Walls)
509197D3 542975F4
78DA95DF 44018CB4

So, I tried using this code since I got myself stuck in the Underwater Cavern and cannot get out due to no Whirlpool when you pop up in Dragon's Den. Well.. The Code won't work for me.
In need of some serious help. My stupidity got me into a bad spot. None of my Pokemon can learn the Whirlpool TM and I have no Escape Ropes.. /fail'd.

Any ideas? I'm definitely doing something wrong, just don't know what. D:

FIQ

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2022
So, I tried using this code since I got myself stuck in the Underwater Cavern and cannot get out due to no Whirlpool when you pop up in Dragon's Den. Well.. The Code won't work for me.
In need of some serious help. My stupidity got me into a bad spot. None of my Pokemon can learn the Whirlpool TM and I have no Escape Ropes.. /fail'd.

Any ideas? I'm definitely doing something wrong, just don't know what. D:
You'll have to white out.

Banette`

[ The Vengeful Doll ]
Years
You'll have to white out.

Wish I could. Don't really know how, they're all around level 20. I have high 60's. x:
I'll give it a shot though, definitely better than starting over, or anything.
xD

Edit: So, question. How exactly do I get Axel to appear in Mt. Moon? Seems I haven't been able to find any answers to this one on here. Nor a solution on my own. I think I went out of order, I was following someone's walk-through. x:

Oh, and thank you. I managed to kill all of my Pokemon. Wobbuffet is a win.

Last edited:
Years
Wish I could. Don't really know how, they're all around level 20. I have high 60's. x:
I'll give it a shot though, definitely better than starting over, or anything.
xD

Edit: So, question. How exactly do I get Axel to appear in Mt. Moon? Seems I haven't been able to find any answers to this one on here. Nor a solution on my own. I think I went out of order, I was following someone's walk-through. x:

Oh, and thank you. I managed to kill all of my Pokemon. Wobbuffet is a win.
You have to complete events in Cinnaber Island in order for Axel to appear in Mt. Moon. But I think its Silver the Rocket Leader who shows up there.

Banette`

[ The Vengeful Doll ]
Years
You have to complete events in Cinnaber Island in order for Axel to appear in Mt. Moon. But I think its Silver the Rocket Leader who shows up there.

Well, Silver did appear when I first went in. I beat him and as I watched a walk-through it showed that Axel was there as well. Team Rocket members showed up too.
I did complete the events on Cinnabar, though. Still no appearance.

I moved past it either way, won't be able to access a part of Mt. Moon it seems, but if I can continue in the game, then I don't mind. xD

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Hi I'm wondering when u guys are going to release the full game.
I would say when it's done, but that's just an educated guess. Even when they do that, there may still be odd bugs, so it's always going to be a beta release.

Cyclone

FIQ

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2022
If you're talking about next "stable" release, you might be right. But does it really matter? The Live beta updates very often (latest update was a few days ago), and it's way more stable than the 3.1 release, and still more stable than the 3.2 release earlier this year.

The Live Beta may introduce game breaking bugs (as it's pretty untested), which *has* happened before (I recall a bug introduced in a live beta some months ago that completely wiped Ilex Forest) but is most of the case more stable than any "stable" has been :P

Jambo51

Glory To Arstotzka
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2018
Well, there used to be a page which showed when the Live Beta had been updated, but it's gone now. You can do one of 3 things to see if we've added anything which you feel necessitates updating to the newest Live Beta:

1) Like our Facebook page. We keep that relatively up to date.
2) Navigate over to http://www.romhackersonline.com/social/pages/8 and keep an eye on that page as we use it as a development journal.
3) Just download and apply the patch daily, hoping for the best. XD

It's entirely up to you which you choose to do. :)

ETA: Hey guys. Today, I fixed the badges being awarded in the wrong order. Now, though, before you all clamber off to get this fix, listen carefully!

If you have:
1) Badges 3-5
2) Badge 7

DO NOT UPDATE! It will screw your game up to the point where you will NEED to restart.

However, if you are before Whitney, after Jasmine, but before Pryce, or after getting the Rising Badge from Clair (not after beating her!), feel free to update!

Download can be got from the usual place!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 17, 2013
To everyone, its been awhile.

The last I played was just after the cave of wisdom.

Are there any updates to it afterwards? Feel like playing it again, thanks!

Back