• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
That was the only name I recognized.
The rest I had never heard of haha. x:

@LilJz-
Indeed haha. Some dude was just talking about the government polluting the air and blaming his weird post on what he ate today. He also called my mother "mom". :? He's a cousin or something. I don't even know.

Honest

Hi!
Years
I have so many girls camwhoring on my Facebook. -_-;

EDIT: Oh god, I jut found this on FB

tumblr_m44q58LzbX1r2rsivo1_400.jpg

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Your mentioning that made me scroll down my news feed.
The first picture that came up was of popcorn haha. x:
The only people I'm friends with on Facebook who would post pictures like that would be two of my cousins. One of them never shows up in my news feed for some reason...the other one is blocked because I didn't care to read her (desperately searching for attention) suggestive posts.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
The thing I hate the most about the pictures are the ones where they do the duck face, show their boobs and bend their back too show off their butt >.>

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Yeah, those are annoying. >_> And the ones with the lame filters that make the picture neon and ugly. Then it's just the same picture seven times with very subtle differences and the same filter.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Instragram lmao.

Personally, I don't mind people taking those pictures. But when you do it everyday, it just goes to show a lot about you.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I forget what it is, but I don't think it's instagram. I do have a friend who posts pictures of his food with instagram, though. And hashtag stuff. Help I'm friends with a hipster...

They get on my nerves no matter how often. >_> The pictures LilJz mentioned, I mean.

Honest

Hi!
Years
I'm okay with the pictures as long as their actually hot

Hipsters, hm. My friends call me that. I can never tell if their being serious.

And wow. I was just playing Mafia online, and ran into an ex PC member. It's a small world afterall.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
@Liljz: Yeah, I love The Rock's films too. Such as...training dad(I think this is the name?), scorpion king, gridiron gang,tooth fairy...etc.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I don't even think my friends know what hipsters are. D; Heck, I was the one who taught my best friend what Slenderman is.

Oh, that's weird haha. I'd love to find someone on PC who is from the forum they banned me from. x: Couple of things I'd like to explain to my friends there.

Edit-
Just seen your picture, Dipu.
How have I never seen that before? haha x:
They should have edited scars onto his fins, though.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Edit-
Just seen your picture, Dipu.
How have I never seen that before? haha x:
They should have edited scars onto his fins, though.

Lol, I was so confused for a second, thought you were referring to a picture of me. I was like "Add scars to my fins, what?" Didn't Nemo have scars or like cracks on his small fin anyway? Or was it just small?

#stupid

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha, yes, you have fins now. I just decided that. You're scheduled for the surgery to have them attached next Friday, okay?

Why are you asking me? Haha I haven't seen that movie in ages.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Well when they are connected to each other I understand, that I don't have a problem. But when they upload DIRECTLY to Facebook and caption their pictures with 5000 hashtags on them. Did they forget which site they're on? >.>

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I honestly expected some negative remarks about that part of my post.

I'm trying to remember and I don't think he/it did, either. :?

Honest

Hi!
Years
Wait, I think I confused Nemo and the leader fish from the fish tank at the dentist's office... Drew? Forgot his name ;;

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I don't know either haha. I can picture him in my head, but I don't know his name. x: Now it's bugging me that I can't remember it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back