• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Best/Places to train your 'mons in DPPt

Years
  • Seen Apr 3, 2013
i like to train my pokemon in route 38(johto). i train my pokemon until lv 50 there before i'm facing morty.

Years
It might not have been the best for any actual training, but I always found myself going back to Route 212 to face the Socialite and Gentleman that were there. If they were both willing to have a rematch and your Pokemon was holding an Amulet Coin, you could make over $50000 every two battles.

The one place I didn't enjoy training was in Victory Road. It's the only Victory Road that I can ever recall getting frustrated trying to go through, and even though I don't think you can re-battle anyone later on, I never even went back to find out.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
On Platinum, the place I loved to train my Torterra and Staraptor in was the Restaurant near Pastoria City. They were richies, and it was double battles, so epic!

Victory road always made me rage. Its confusing, stupid, unoriginal, and the pokemon there appear every 5 steps you take, as well as these %#€!@ trainers. And when you have a repel left, its wasted in walking around finding an exit.

Years
  • Seen Sep 2, 2021
Hmmm... I usually train in the route next to Sunnyshore. Victory Road made me ragequit for a few hours or so, I haven't gone back there EVER.

Back