• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sunflora's Art (Revived Once Again)

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2012
Okay! This week, I got the idea to do another pic of Trixie, the girl with the Azumarill and Golduck from the Pok?mon episode "Love, Totodile Style"! However, this time, there's a pretty unique twist that I added to such a pic. Why don't you see for yourself.

trixiemermaid0nt.jpg

It's Trixie as a mermaid! Even though I spent only two days creating it, I think it turned out great! I decided to give Trixie a coral tiara in place of her bow and I made her mermaid fin more unique that others I've done. I also made the underwater scenery very detailed as you can see. So what do you all you guys think of Mermaid Trixie?

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
Years
As I said in the pm, amazing colors but not the best drawing. Needs shaping up and the anatomy is off like with her hands and there shouldn't be lines over her boobs. Her face should be more shaped and her neck a little wider. You desperately need to work on the hands (even though I have problems with them) but I cant even tell the thumb from the other fingers.
Surprisingly you did very good on the Pokemon, actually better than me (Crystal Clair dont draw Pogeys very wellzors)

Sunflorazumarill

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2012
Thanks for the coments. Yes, I know it's not a completely perfect pic. About those lines over Trixie's breasts. Aren't those pretty much always seen near the neck on someone's chest? And I've always drawn anyone's hands that way.

Also, if you notice Trixie in my pic, she's make a great Ariel from Disney's The Little Mermaid! After all, she has long red hair like Ariel. I'd imagine Azumarill could be Flounder but who Sebastian, Ursula, or Eric would be is beyond my idea.

Anyway, I'd like to hear more comments on how I did with my pic and how pretty Trixie looks as a mermaid. After all, I just can't resist not looking at her from time to time. She's one of the most beautiful mermaids I've ever concieved.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
Years
About those lines over Trixie's breasts. Aren't those pretty much always seen near the neck on someone's chest?
Ohhhh! That's what they're supposed to be. I thought they were the tops of her boobs. Next time make them go up more. I would've never guessed.
I do have to admit, Trixie is a beautiful mermaid even though she isn't as good as Misty. It'd be cool to see her in one of those mer-vehicles that were in this one book I read when I was a kid, I long ago forgot the name though.

gilbertman

Where am I?
Years
very nice, yes the colors are beautiful, buy yes anatomy needs a wee bit o' work but hey that'll come in time, but still nice pic i really like hand drawings always takes talent so nice job, plus i like Trixie alot, too bad there isnt more pics of her, especially good pics of her from the show, but hey nice job and keep up the good work :)

Sunflorazumarill

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2012
Wow, too bad I never knew of such a book. That would have made a grat addition. Not to brag, but I also think about if Trixie really was a mermaid. What if she was just born human and eventually she starts to grow scales on her legs and her legs eventually join together and a mermaid tail forms? Heck, what if Trixie and Misty were to both meet each other as mermaids?

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
Years
Wow, too bad I never knew of such a book. That would have made a grat addition. Not to brag, but I also think about if Trixie really was a mermaid. What if she was just born human and eventually she starts to grow scales on her legs and her legs eventually join together and a mermaid tail forms? Heck, what if Trixie and Misty were to both meet each other as mermaids?
Hey, now these are good topics! For the Liza/Sonrisa/Trixie club that is. So next time you post these genius ideas. Like my idea of Sonrisa being a berry farmer before she owned Sunflora.

Sunflorazumarill

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2012
Crystal Clair said:
Hey, now these are good topics! For the Liza/Sonrisa/Trixie club that is. So next time you post these genius ideas. Like my idea of Sonrisa being a berry farmer before she owned Sunflora.

I would, but the most recent post there was mine.

Back