• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I herd you liek this Pokémon (Ver. 2)

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
This is a remake of the original "I herd you liek this Pokémon", since the old thread is over a month.
The rules is like the first one: If you spot a Pokémon in avatar or sig of the above poster, write a post.

Example:
Someone has avatar of Pikachu
The next poster: I herd you liek Pikachuz!

However, if you see many Pokémon in avatar and sig of the above poster, you must pick only one of them!

Example:
Someone has avatar of Jigglypuff, but have signature which contains Meloetta, Croagunk and Charmander
The next poster decided to choose Croagunk so he/she posted: I herd you liek Croagunk!

And if you don't see any Pokémon in the sig or avatar of the poster above, post "I herd you liek (any Pokémon you want)", or check the profiles to see any of his/her favorite or claimed Pokémon and write one of his/her favorite/claimed Pokémon. (and... Pokémon revealed on Gen VI like Chespin is counted too!)

AND NOTE: If you say "I heard you like (a certain Pokémon in previous avatar)", no need to worry because any Pokémon in previous avatar/signature of the user above is still counted.

And remember 4 words-25 characters rule guys!

Last edited:

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
I couldn't NOT stalk ya, so...

I HERD YOU LIEK PERSIANZ

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
(I missed this game so much - always made me smile or laugh)

Read somewhere u liek em Umbreonz
(have to practice a bit more)

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
I herd u liek Lucarioz.

I read it from somewhere.

Back