• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wild DITTO transformed into NEW USER

DittosGonnaDitto

Failed Clone #123,456,789
Years
Greetings! I am a human being, who wishes to relocate their being to this digital habitat, shared by those who are intrested in Pokemon, such as I do. In NO way, am I a Ditto pretending to be a human, like you. If anything, it's the other way around!

I've been a fan of Pokemon ever since I was about 8, having played from FireRed to Pokemon Y! I happen to have several old Pokemon games lying around, not to mention some copies of them in ROM form, so I like to use them in Challenges(Nuzlocke and all that jazz)! I can't wait to challenge myself, and maybe challenge some others with my own! I also can't wait to get to know the community, new and old users alike!

Sincerely,
DittosGonnaDitto

Years
  • Age 30
  • UK
  • Seen Nov 15, 2013
Welcome DittosGonnaDitto!

What's this 'Nuzlocke' you speak of? I've never heard of it before o_O

g4m3r519

Aussie Trainer
Years
The nuzlocke challenge, or hell if you like
The nuzlocke challenge has only three rules
1. Dont use any healing item or pokemon centre
2. Only catch the first pokemon you see on each route, THE FIRST
3. Every Pokemon that faints, you have to release

Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2023
Hahahaha, welcome!

From FireRed to Y?
I'm a fan of pokémon since I was 2 years old, when I started playing Yellow with my brothers.
Well, take a look at the rules, and have fun. If you need anything just PM me ;)

Years
  • Age 30
  • UK
  • Seen Nov 15, 2013
That literally does sound like hell. That must take centuries to complete the game doing that challenge?!

Back