• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MegaDex [Thread Version 2.0]

Mr.Roserade

Used to be skeetacular
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 15, 2008
Bokruge looks sweet!!!!!!!! Whats on his tail??? I think you should make him a ground/dragon type pokemon cuz no pokemon is that type!!!!!! Lumigens a electric/fighting type but why does its feet look like the flipper things scooba divers where on there feet..... u could positon Razoris tail further back so his leaf could be bigger

MegaFuz

Über Title
Years
Hmm...I like that idea, Valdoroth. I was thinking about possibly making him a Psychic legendary. I'm going to have to make some choices as to which sprites are legendary, because I'm starting to get too many legendaries and I'm only about halfway done with the project. I'll have to think about it more, but if Bokruge isn't a legend, I'll use the Poison Dragon idea.

MegaFuz

Über Title
Years
Another good idea, Valdo. When I get a chance I'll play around with the arms and see what looks best.
____________​

[Attention!] There are now two Fan Buttons available to insert into your signature!! Since I don't allow the adoption of my sprites, never before has it been possible to have MegaDex sprites in your signature. Now you can show off MegaDex sprites, while showing that you support my MegaDex project. If you'd like to show support by adding a Fan Button to your signature, just copy and paste the appropriate code below!! Just be sure to take the *s out of the code. XD

Code:
[[COLOR="Red"]*[/COLOR]URL="http://pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=65878"][[COLOR="Red"]*[/COLOR]IMG]http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b394/MegaFuz/FanButton1.gif[/IMG[COLOR="Red"]*[/COLOR]][/URL[COLOR="Red"]*[/COLOR]]

Code:
[[COLOR="Red"]*[/COLOR]URL="http://pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=65878"][[COLOR="Red"]*[/COLOR]IMG]http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b394/MegaFuz/FanButton2.gif[/IMG[COLOR="Red"]*[/COLOR]][/URL[COLOR="Red"]*[/COLOR]]

Last edited:

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011
Some very, very unique desings fuz, I probally liked Marsupo the best, he just looks so..so..huggable =3

MegaFuz

Über Title
Years
Aww. *huggles Marsupo* I wuv Marsupo as well. XD

Well, It's been raining here constantly for about 3 or 4 days now, so I've had some free time to just sit around and sprite. I've been meaning to get this sprite done for sooo long now, and just finally got it finished. This is Telehop's evolution, Telehare. Telehop has been finished for probably almost a year now, if not more than a year. Thank god I finally got the evolution finished. o.O Check him out and let me know what ya think. XD

V2-Telehop.png
V2-Telehare.png

Persona

Banned
Years
Hey Fuzzy, you fakemon are awesome. The one's that attract my eyes the most is your Kithadon and Corcyro.

To tell you the truth, I don't really see anything wrong with all of your fakemon. But I usually find out the faults on how a sprite looks.

Make more, Fuzzy, you own.

Valdorath

Elemental Master
Years
On the right hand of the Telehop evo there is a thickish line for the thumb where the pixels make a corner idk it really sticks out if you dont understand ill show you.

MegaFuz

Über Title
Years
Roy: Thanks a lot. I appreciate the kind words. And oh yeah...Corcyro is my personal favorite too. XD

Valdorath: I know what you're referring to. I don't really see anything wrong with it though. o.o

Just finished up another new one. I call this one Landser (orig: Land-Soar). This is an interesting combination of Ground and Flying types. Check him out below. XD

V2-Landser.png

Years
MegaFuz said:
Aww. *huggles Marsupo* I wuv Marsupo as well. XD

Well, It's been raining here constantly for about 3 or 4 days now, so I've had some free time to just sit around and sprite. I've been meaning to get this sprite done for sooo long now, and just finally got it finished. This is Telehop's evolution, Telehare. Telehop has been finished for probably almost a year now, if not more than a year. Thank god I finally got the evolution finished. o.O Check him out and let me know what ya think. XD

V2-Telehop.png
V2-Telehare.png
Aww Fuzzy there GORGEOUS!
I love them well done :3
I hope all your rain goes away :'(

~Dutchess

MegaFuz

Über Title
Years
Aww, thanks Summer!! And good news...the rain finally stopped!! XD

I'm still looking for comments on the newest addition to the MegaDex, Landser!! Let me know what you think!! XD

V2-Landser.png

Mr.Roserade

Used to be skeetacular
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 15, 2008
The shading looks great but the its feet looks a little wierd....how about making it look like bird feet????????

MegaFuz

Über Title
Years
Skeet: Well, I did think about giving Landser more 'bird-ish' feet. I thought it would be interesting to create a Ground/Flying type though, so I tried to incorporate both Mammal and Neognathae (bird-order) features. Because the head, wings, and tail are definately bird features, and the body already looked more Mammal-ish, I decided to make the feet Mammal-looking as well. I'm working on Landser's evolution right now, and I'm still contemplating what type of feet I want to give it. I'll probably end up making two different versions, and decide which design to keep as the final depending on how each one looks. Thank you for the input!! XD

[Other Updates] Right now I'm also working on an Ice type Yeti PokeMon. The outlining is complete on both the pre-evo and evo. I have to add color, shading, details, etc. but it should be ready for release very soon (hopefully tonight). XD

Also!! If you havn't already, you can add a MegaDex Fan Button to your signature. You can find the two options, along with their codes, in the first post of this thread. Your support is greatly appreciated!! XD

BlueEew

PokeProject - GO!
Years
MegaFuz said:
Thanks for the suggestions. Actually, if you look at the sprite of Troezan on the DexPad, he does have a mouth. I added that and his nostril later on, and forgot to re-load the single sprite of Troezan. I'm not sure what you're referring to about Lumigen's feet, but ok. As for Razoris' leaf...I wanted to make it bigger, myself, but the leaf would have covered his face if I made it any bigger. o.O

[Edit] Yayz. I've got a new sprite to release here today. I'm still debating what type I want this guy to be, but I call him Bokruge. Drop me a comment and let me know what you think of him. XD

V2-Bokruge.png

I love this sprite, I think it is really good.

Overall I like all of your sprites, but som of them are too simular to old pokemon and telefang. [There are only three in total].

Mr.Roserade

Used to be skeetacular
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 15, 2008
I thought u were gonna update last night =***( crying face....... jp

MegaFuz

Über Title
Years
BlueEew: Yes. I was rather pleased with how Bokruge came out. He's one of my favorites as well. <3 Not sure which sprites you are referring to that look similar to original PokeMon, but I try to make my designs as original as possible. o.o

Skeet: Sorry for the lack of an update. I've just been too busy with work and celebrating the holiday to get anything done. I have to work again tonight, but hopefully I'll get time afterwards to clean up the new stuff and get it released. Can't promise anything though. All I can say is keep your eyes peeled. XD

[Update!!] Woo. I've had the basic design of this sprite done for some time now and decided to go back and finish it up here tonight. Behold the new Pixie PokeMon, Enixie!! XD Lemme know what ya think, pwease. I'm still hard at work on the sprites I mentioned a few posts up. Expect them soon. XD

V2-Enixie.png

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
Nice sprites Fuz, you really got some talent there. I see you have potential and your gonna get better at making them

BTW is Landser a Flying-ground type? I would sure use him on my party...I have no bird in my Emerald version xD

MegaFuz

Über Title
Years
Karasuma said:
Nice sprites Fuz, you really got some talent there. I see you have potential and your gonna get better at making them

BTW is Landser a Flying-ground type? I would sure use him on my party...I have no bird in my Emerald version xD

Once again, thanks Chris. XD

And yes, Landser is a Flying/Ground type. I thought it would make an interesting mix. =]

MegaFuz

Über Title
Years
Karasuma said:

Once again, thanks Chris. XD

And yes, Landser is a Flying/Ground type. I thought it would make an interesting mix. =]

Still looking for any comments on my new Pixie Pokemon, Enixie.

V2-Enixie.png

Back