• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

[Released] Pokémon Mint Fantasy [Demo Released!]

PiaCRT

[i]Orange Dev[/i]
Years
@DarkDoom3000
Hey, thanks! That means alot coming from my biggest inspiration :D And yeah KH has some of the most beautiful music!

@khkramer
I like it xD It was my birthday gift from him and it was very sweet of him to do so.

Btw, I now have a new beta tester, thank you Gummywormz for volunteering :D

PiaCRT

[i]Orange Dev[/i]
Years
Update!
New custom music!

Cave Theme

Town Theme

If anyone knows how to add drums it would be much appreciated!

Sorry for the bump.
paths.png

This is the route right after Loris Town, and it's somewhat of a maze, it ends up leading to a witch infested forest.

Also, Im sorry to say i will no longer be updating here. If you want to see more progress check out the thread on this awesome forum, which is here, or my DA, which is in mah Siggeh.

I might post around if I need help or am helping others, but as of today Mint is no longer being updated here.

Last edited:

PiaCRT

[i]Orange Dev[/i]
Years
Okay, I couldn't help but give everyone another update here. But please if you really do support mint please join the forum in my signature, you don't have to be active just post your game there and update once in awhile.

New thread CSS, many many screenshots, and new tiles.
Enjoy.

Also, first real dungeon ingame:
salem_forest_by_pokemon_tiler-d4mclzh.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2014
Did you make those trees yourself? They look nice.

One flaw I see is that you should allow a six-tile padding for the left and right sides of the map, so that the player will not see the black edges of the map.
pokeMintError.png

This is where it's specifically located.

PiaCRT

[i]Orange Dev[/i]
Years
Actually, my friend M.L and I are working on tiles together, so technically yes and no.
Thanks for pointing that out, I'll increase the map by about 2 squares.

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
Nice map, does have a dungeon feel to it.

I noticed you can't reach the other side of the forest.
ie: theres no path that leads from one exit to the other. It that intentional?

Last edited:

PiaCRT

[i]Orange Dev[/i]
Years
Yes, unfortunately I couldn't show you guys the events. There is a method of teleporting from one side to the other.

PiaCRT

[i]Orange Dev[/i]
Years
Just testing out a new simulator system similar to XD: Gale of Darkness. Please ignore the errors and bad map.

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2012
sounds great! (Shadow Lord Darkrai is awesome) tomorrow I'll play and comment :)

PiaCRT

[i]Orange Dev[/i]
Years
Thanks, though there's not much in the crappy demo. Once Beta 2 is out it will be MUCH better, intro and all.

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2012
I like the story... I found some errors but at general it's good! Keep up the good work :D

PiaCRT

[i]Orange Dev[/i]
Years
Beta 2 is coming out soon, just thought I'd show you guys some of the features/current bugs:

Features:
-New Tiles
-8 way movement (causes some event glitches, save often until it's fixed)
-Costume System (Available: Mint (No BS), May, Kris, Pikagirl (No BS), Yellow (Default))
-LP Currency (Obtained by talking to men xD)
-Honey Trees
-Animated Crystal Sprites (1-251)
-New Intro!
-Cameos (from PHO users and the anime)
-1 Fakémon Available :3

Current Catchable Pokémon:
-Hyerd (Ice/Dark)
-Hoppip (Grass/Flying)
-Skiploom (Grass/Flying)
-Jumpluff (Grass/Flying)
-Pidgey (Flying/Normal)
-Pidgeotto (Flying/Normal) RARE
-NidoranF (Poison)
-Nidorina (Poison) RARE
-Combee (Bug)
-Sentret (Normal)
-Furret (Normal)
-Shroomish (Poison/Grass)
-Finneon (Water)
-Lumineon (Water) RARE
-Magikarp (Water)
-Gyarados (Water/Flying)
-Growlithe (Fire)
-Wurmple (Bug)
-Silcoon (Bug)
-Cascoon (Bug)
-Beautifly (Bug/Flying) RARE
-Dustox (Bug/Poison) RARE
-Munchlax (Normal) RARE

Bugs:
-8 Way Movement can cause the game to freeze on certain player touch events
-Visual appeal when going through doors is lacking.
-Nothing else is game breaking, but you should still be aware there's some graphical flaws.
-Witch in Forest Entryway does not give you a "shiny" Shroomish as she is supposed to. You get a normal one -__-
-So far nothing else, hope there isn't anymore >.<

Years
  • :|
  • Seen Jul 17, 2016
Game looks awesome, like the idea and everything. Is the Darkrai trainer battle sprite purposefully a person with Darkrai connected to him, or did you do just do that because its really hard to get a trainer battle sprite without starting with a trainer format? Anyway keep up the good work.

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
8 way movement should allow more flexable maps. (more diagonal paths and whatnot).
Interested to see how well it works.

Alina_Mau

Kitty Trainer
Years
This really does look great and I love the choice of the GBC look with the newer game play styles. (ability effects and whatnot) I love the addition of the simulator! That is such a fun idea and a good money maker too.

I'd love to try this out with the next release and see the fakemon! :D

PiaCRT

[i]Orange Dev[/i]
Years
Game looks awesome, like the idea and everything. Is the Darkrai trainer battle sprite purposefully a person with Darkrai connected to him, or did you do just do that because its really hard to get a trainer battle sprite without starting with a trainer format? Anyway keep up the good work.

Thanks, and yeah, it's Darkrai connected to Blue, as he's mind controlling him.

8 way movement should allow more flexable maps. (more diagonal paths and whatnot).
Interested to see how well it works.

It works well but has its problems, you have to remap anywhere with player touch events so the place isn't in one of the 4 directional movements, otherwise it can glitch up and crash the game.

This really does look great and I love the choice of the GBC look with the newer game play styles. (ability effects and whatnot) I love the addition of the simulator! That is such a fun idea and a good money maker too.

I'd love to try this out with the next release and see the fakemon! :D

I'm hoping to squeeze a couple fakemon in here. I'll probably open up Gaia Cave, where one of them lies, but make it so you can't get through the whole dungeon.

KingCharizard

C++ Developer Extraordinaire
Years
cool dude I like the styles of these old games... I dunno why though I just doo. I'm looking forward to seeing you finish this

Back