• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Flavor of Sandwich?

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
2 sandwiches for sure:
1) Gyro. Best thing in the world. Fries, unknown bits of pork, onion tomato ketchup and mustard. Its divine at 3 in the morning after some beer. And I'm not talking bout the Americanized one which is really Doner, but I'm talking bout the proper stuff, which is pork.
2)El Monstro- Its my own personal creation, thanks to the sandwich shops here being customized goodness toasted on a grill, with basically anything you can afford. This thing has Salami, Red Roast Peppers, Cream Cheese, Chicken Strips, mushrooms and smoked gouda. All those flavors together give you a smooth salty mixture balanced to perfection, and will send you to the heavens.

Kiriyuuki Kasuna

<b><i><font color="#979C1F">Insert Purpose of Mean
Years
Mine would be the famous grilled cheese sandwich, sometimes PB%J and of course veggie sandwiches, I like the varieties of veggies, and you can put almost anything on including the bread!

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
Grilled cheese is probably up there in my favorites, I like getting creative with the spices on the cheese sometimes ;u;

I usually eat turkey sandwiches, though I've been weaning off meat almost entirely so lately it's just been peanut butter and jelly or peanut butter and banana, sometimes with honey.

It's not a sandwich, but it could easily be made into one - often, for breakfast I fry an egg, pepper it a little bit, throw it on a slice of cheese on a single slice of toast, but that could be a sandwich with another slice! It'd probably be super yummy with a tomato slice, too.

My dream sandwich (yes I have a dream sandwich!) would probably be lettuce, cucumber, jalapenos, green peppers, provolone cheese, swiss cheese, with a little honey mustard on toasted rye bread *u*

Sir Codin

- Cheesebread or Wheat Roll for the bread
- No mustard or mayo (makes the bread too soggy)
- Muenster cheese all the way. Provolone and pepper jack work too.
- MEAT. No fat-free crap either, give me salami or pastrami anyday.
- Lettuce. Be generous with this, it goes great in sandwiches, plus it makes it bigger
- Red unions. Lots of 'em.
- Peppers. Anything milder than Jalepanos is for losers.
- Hot sauce. Makes anything taste better.

Optional:
- Tomatoes
- Pickles
- The two above depend on my mood.

There you go. My manwich. Choke on it. I mean it. If you have to compress the sandwich to fit it in your mouth, you made it right.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
When I'm feeling just... really greasy and uncivilized, I like homemade tuna melts. I mean, come on, you can't beat it.

Back