• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maka Chop

【・ヘ・?】
Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2013
DA,

Stop. Just STOP. You're only hurting yourself more; please, please give it up.

DA,

I know you're still hurting over being abandoned. I know I can't fix that, but I promise I won't leave you and I'll help you get through this. <3

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Now I love you so much sweetie, but why, pray tell, did you buy me a Bible. More importantly, WHY IS IT NEON GREEN!?

Dear Anonymous,

Take a leaf from the Countess' book you alcoholic crazy eyed so and so, money can't buy you class, stop trying, because you're equal to dirt, start dressing your age and start treating people with a little respect.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Dear Anon,

It's a little too late to start being my friend now, much less my parent. You had your chance 10 years ago and you blew it.

Dear Anon,

I gotta be better than this I know, as soon as it snows up here I'll start doing some work around here, hopefully that shouldn't be too far off but I pray that I can find at least something if the worst comes to pass.

Last edited:

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
Dear Anonymouses,

I was thinking the other day, do you remember back a couple of years ago when it was just us four? And every day we would talk, all the time, it's weird thinking about that because now... Well, I haven't spoken to two of you for over a year, and you? Well I knew you before I knew the other two, and now look at us, I hardly know you at all any more. You were my best friend and now I see you pretty much breaking down and I can't be there for you because you don't want to talk. What happened between you two had nothing to do with me, I was going through problems of my own, I couldn't have helped the situation anyway, even if I'd wanted too.
But... I think back, and I realise how much I miss us all together, I hope one day we can all talk again, even just for a day, for old times sake.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Dear An,

stay strong,you can do it..i'm sure you can!! <3

Dear An,

my Jaw hurts it annoys me and makes me nervous,bleh

Dear An,

i'm not sure what's going on with you? but i hope you're okay

Dear An,

i wish if you were here now *sigh*

Dear An,
don't pretend being someone else to gain people love,be yourself so they really like you for who you are!

Broken_Arrow

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Dear Anon,
I think you're an obnoxious little thing, hella annoying, and no, not cool.

Dear Anon,
I missed you today but I'm so glad you had a great time. I'm still a bit nervous this weekend but I'm so looking forward to seeing you tomorrow. It'd be a good end to a boring weekend.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Dear anonymous,

I really like you. But I know you only treat me as a best friend, and I know you like someone else. I haven't had the chance to tell you this, because I know our friendship would be at stake when I do. I know you'd say I'm corny when I'd tell you I love you, so I won't. I'll keep my feelings to myself. I don't love you.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Dear Anonymous,

When are you going to get up off your ass and do something with your life? You're pathetic; just staying in side all day doing nothing. You'll never make it, you'll never succeed! Stop being a worthless bum and freaking DO SOMETHING MEANINGFUL IN YOUR LIFE FOR ONCE, YOU MORON!!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Remember that night when we were talking about popularity and I ended up talking about my other 5 friends IMing me at the same time? How are you offended by that? You were the one that asked me that. You wanted to know who else was IMing me, when I asked you the same question, and you said I was the only one. I don't understand you, really.

And after that night, you immediately stopped talking. And that tweet you posted, I'm pretty sure that's directed at me. If you have a problem with me, at least mention it to my face. Things like this piss me off and I'm getting tired of you hinting that you're mad at me. Do me a favor and chill. If you don't like my current schedule, or my social life then move away from me and go do other stuff.

Honestly, I really miss you and I care for you. Why did you become such a total...well I wouldn't say. You were my best best friend. You were my brother. Now...I feel like we've definitely fallen apart. I really want to talk to you right now, but...I can't. You're mad at me, offended of my busy schedule. Tonight, I can't call you a "best friend" anymore.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Dear An,

You're coldblooded and idiot and i'm worried about what's going on with you

Dear An,

*sigh*

Dear An,

today was a hard day..not sure what's going on but i feel so down...it's not the best feeling if you ask me.

Dear An,

i don't know

me

Years
Dear Anon,
What the hell is up with you? You made the boss stay up due to worry because of your attitude. I don't like that. :(

Taemin

[i][b]MOVE[/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 10, 2023
Dear anonymous,

I really didn't expect anyone that I met only a month ago to start trying to date me two weeks after, and you said you were scared of relationships but you drop such obvious hints that you want me to ask you out. I've also been told you crush on everyone, so sorry if I don't trust you, but I'm just not going for that.

Dear anonymous,

You're such a cool person, and you know such awesome people too, and if we lived closer together I'd totally say we could hang out, and help each other with cosplay. I doubt you even know you left any sort of impression, but I hope we can hang out again before AhnCon!

YungKnowledge

Kigo & Jori Shipper
Years
Dear Anon

I really wanted to tell you that you mean a lot to me but I just don't like in that way. You're an awesome person but just not my type but one day the right person is going to come along and scoop you right up.

Twilight Sky

» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪
Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2013
Dear Anonymous,

I hope life carries you places. You're a good kid, you're just misunderstood a lot. But you have a constant habit of getting yourself into holes that are seemingly impossible to get out of, and the more you do that, the harder it is to progress.

We haven't really seen each other in like...a year or so? I'm eager to see what you've been up to person-to-person, and how your life endeavors have affected you. I've been concerned about you ever since High School, and I really do hope things work out for you. As I see it, you have a lot to work on, and not really a lot of wiggle room for procrastination. The more you keep putting important things off, the worse it's going to get for you, especially since most jobs nowadays require at least a high school diploma and well...I'm really not sure where you're going to go from there if you keep putting off getting your Diploma/GED.

Though I was in your position at one point. I was in High School, and I wanted to drop out so badly because a lot of my classes were difficult for me at the time. But I didn't. I persevered! I realize that you aren't me, and we're two different people, but you have amazing potential in you that I don't think that you see in yourself. One day, I hope you can see that.

I'm proud of you. You always tell me what you wanted to be when you grew up. Nothing made me more proud than the fact that, like myself, you always want to help people when you can. We both know that helping others is definitely not an easy thing, yet it's something we chose to do anyway. I suppose it's because we have that kind of patience to deal with people, I suppose?

But that's enough. Focus on your education, focus on your classes and getting your GED, and worry about all the other stuff later, is my perspective on things. You'll have time to work, and go shopping, and get new shoes and be high on fashion like I know you love to do all you want. But what's important to me is that you finish what you started. Not because I personally want you to, but because you want yourself to, to get better chances and opportunities in life.

I hope to hear from you soon. I expect great things!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Dear Anon,

I think you're trying too hard or something. I'm not sure but at first you were able to convey how I'm feeling pretty well but now it seems you've lost it. Maybe it's because it's harder over text or something but you didn't quite notice the last time we hung out either. Just ... chill I guess? Sure, sarcasm and such is nice and your interests are cool but not all the time okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back