• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gotta arange em all! PC Boxes

Years
I used to kinda do it by region. If memory serves correctly...

I never played DPP, never really got into B/W, and I don't own XY... So these are for HGSS.
Kanto | Kanto | Johto | Johto | Hoenn | Hoenn | In-Game Trades | Pichus (For the two Pichus in HGSS)

Since then, I've redone it by level.

100 | 90-99 | 80-89 | 70-79 | 60-69 | 50-59 | 40-49 | 30-39 | 20-29 | 10-19 | 1-9

pokemasta92

3rd Gen. Enthusiast
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 28, 2021
I arrange them based on type. Here's what I did in the 3rd gen games:

1. Forest - Grass
2. City - Normal
3. Desert - Psychic
4. Savannah - Ground
5. Crag - Rock/Steel
6. Volcano - Fire
7. Snow - Ice
8. Cave - Dark/Ghost
9. Beach - Fighting
10. Seafloor - Water
11. River - Bug
12. Sky - Dragon/Flying
13. Polka-Dot - Poison
14. Machine - Electric

Guest123_x1

I rarely ever rearranged my stored Pokémon and boxes. However, I would change to the next empty box when I found that the current box was getting close to full, leaving one or two empty spaces when I switched boxes.

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
Years
The WORST part of Organizing Boxes is....

WHEN NEW BOXES APPEAR! It just throws everything off!

I got one Box for HM and utility pokemon

Next box is for EV/IV pokemon

Next is WonderTrade

Next is awefull wonder Trade pokes I keep for the Lottery

I also have boxes for foreign pokes, and IV Awesome Dads to D-Knot

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
I have a lots of random boxes, one legendary box, one shiny box, few boxes for my team Pokemon that I want to train/breed/IV train and one box for event stuffs.

Harmonious Fusion

over the rainbow, there's a glorious sight
Years
I have special boxes for shinies, my Vivillon collection, and Pokemon that are particularly important to me. Everything else is just dumped into boxes willy-nilly.

Back