• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

An Adorable Shoppe of Cute Things

Status
Not open for further replies.

1creepypasta

Master Bacon
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 22, 2014
Oh wow! Shiny eevees? Please sign me up! My signature has my FC, Thank you!

* I apologize if I am too late.* :)

Years
Hello:) how are you doing today?
You have updated since I last looked:)
I was wondering what pattern your shiny vivillon is? And is the shiny espurr female?

Years
My Vivillon is Modern. And no, it's a male.

But I''m doing good. How about you?

Doing real good. Thank you:)
I am highly interested in that shiny vivillon then;)
I am at work for the next ten or so hours, but feel free to check my shop for anything you may see. I added a special little section for anyone that is willing to trade any Shiny vivillon or unown. ;)

Eevee-Kins

Sleepy Eyes, Bony Knees
Years

Doing real good. Thank you:)
I am highly interested in that shiny vivillon then;)
I am at work for the next ten or so hours, but feel free to check my shop for anything you may see. I added a special little section for anyone that is willing to trade any Shiny vivillon or unown. ;)
Crying bc Slurpuff, Noivern and Goodra
I found some shiny unown in my files, I'll ship them to Black.
I'll run them through PokeCheck.

XpokeX

I'm a ninja and im..... gone
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen May 8, 2023
Um hi Eevee? I just wanted to ask when are you comfortable to trade? Last night we were gonna trade but you didn't respond anymore,I guess you went off <^>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back