• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

SS01

#PoC Collab
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Well my reclaim quest is officially underway, I'm at kindle road right now REing for a new shiny ponyta, although to be completely honest I won't refuse other shinies if they show up first :)

Wish me luck, and good luck to everyone hunting right now

Hey, can I join the Shiny Hunters Club? I would really like to start a full expedition just for shinies. I currently don't have any, but i would like to be in this club. Right now I am about to hunt for a shiny Growlithe on FireRed.

Welcome xShadow46, and good luck to both of you!

hello there, my naughty pink bunny!!!

Congrats! And just in time for Easter! :P

YOU'RE BAAAAACKKKK!!!!!! :cer_boogie: Now STAY WITH US THIS TIME. You hear me? STAY. Good girl.

100 Giratina. I haven't hunted anywhere else since my last update.

Last edited:
Years
I'm up for hunting for shinies! I did encounter a shiny golbat once, but was completely stumped by it and why it was a different colour x) Therefore I didn't catch it!

I'll probably start by looking for a shiny Pikachu or something.

Welcome to the club! Despite what Keruso says, I did hunt Articuno as an early hunt, and after you've seen enough of the pokemon it imprints itself into my mind, and I had no trouble spotting my shiny Articuno. However, of course, Keruso's the man! I hope you find your shiny, whatever it is, quickly!

Well my reclaim quest is officially underway, I'm at kindle road right now REing for a new shiny ponyta, although to be completely honest I won't refuse other shinies if they show up first :)

Wish me luck, and good luck to everyone hunting right now

Good luck, Vladimir! I hope that they all come fast, so that you can hunt something new!

Hey, can I join the Shiny Hunters Club? I would really like to start a full expedition just for shinies. I currently don't have any, but i would like to be in this club. Right now I am about to hunt for a shiny Growlithe on FireRed.

Welcome to the club! Beginning the hunting is probably the worst bit, and since I obsess over the numbers being bigger, I hope that get bigger for you fast! :D

2012-03-26214941.jpg

2012-03-26215314.jpg

hello there, my naughty pink bunny!!! (yeah, that was a bad joke)

..................i really dont know what to say here now, i usually have a story to tell, but this time there's no story. Started encountering this morning, went to work, came home, sat down and continued encountering.

my next hunt on this game is Regigigas, since i have my three Regi's on this game.

Congratulations! Buneary is one of my favourite shinies, and it's nice to see one! :D

Welcome xShadow46, and good luck to both of you!

Congrats! And just in time for Easter! :P

YOU'RE BAAAAACKKKK!!!!!! :cer_boogie: Now STAY WITH US THIS TIME. You hear me? STAY. Good girl.

100 Giratina. I haven't hunted anywhere else since my last update.

Woof... Woof....?
I will xD

TSE

Giraffe

キリンリキ
Years
Yikes, I left for a bit; D:
But I'm back! n______n;;

I'm currently trying to hatch a shiny Ponyta via the Masuda Method~
I'll let you guys know how it goes!

DarkBreloom

Wesker Hater
Years
While searching for shroomish I found a Shiny silcoon and I Promptly left to go get my camera. When I came back to my D.S. I found my brother playing Mario Kart With Pokemon Emerald on the table.

Ugh!!!!

Do pokemon you catch in a ROM count as a shiny?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2013
While searching for shroomish I found a Shiny silcoon and I Promptly left to go get my camera. When I came back to my D.S. I found my brother playing Mario Kart With Pokemon Emerald on the table.

Ugh!!!!

Do pokemon you catch in a ROM count as a shiny?

this is exactly why i have a camera on hand nearby: My phone, with a Photobucket app. then again, i am 26 and the youngest in my family....

and technically, yes, they do count

Welcome to the club! Despite what Keruso says, I did hunt Articuno as an early hunt, and after you've seen enough of the pokemon it imprints itself into my mind, and I had no trouble spotting my shiny Articuno. However, of course, Keruso's the man! I hope you find your shiny, whatever it is, quickly!

you know, TSE, i've only been hunting for about two and a half years, and most of this is just common sense that EVERYONE should know. :P

my hunt for this week is in White. i havent hunted here in a long while, so my hunt shall continue. Im hunting in White Forest, which has Hoppip, Seedot and Nidoran Female

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2013
2012-03-27213115.jpg

2012-03-27213303.jpg

wow....................................wow...............

this...............

this makes up for the horror i call today..............

let me tell you this story..............

I wake up at the right time this morning, but didnt have the right energy to get my butt moving for school, so i was late for my first class (thank God the teacher doesnt care if your on time). went home after my second class, got online and started encountering for a bit til i had to leave to go over to my old house to do some yard work and wait for some guy to check out the bathroom in the basement. well, as i was waiting, i had brought Leafgreen with me, but nothing showed. the guy showed, i showed him the room, he left. i heft my lawnmower into my trunk and go to start the car...............which doesnt start, because the battery died on me. called for a jump, got home to drop off the mower and went to buy a new battery. then went to bowling an hour later, with Leafgreen in tow, as usual, and all my scores, well, suck today. Charmander didnt shine either. so i come home, buy milk, get the trash out and sit down to continue encountering. not a half hour after i sit down, Seedot decides to show its true colors!!! March Madness finally came around for me!!!!

well then. White is still my hunting game for the week, ill have to find out where im hunting next

Edit: i decided to pick up a hunt that i never got around to do that ive been wanting to do. Im now in Wellspring Cave. both Pokemon in here i would love to have, so i am now hunting here

Last edited:

G-Money

Polychromatic Iridescence
Years
Standard post:

Hey SHC! Congrats on all those shinies, everyone! Here's a little update on my progress:

3279 Eevee (Primary Hunt)
419 Spiritomb (Secondary Hunt)

Good luck, everyone!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And now, for a G-Money masterpiece:

*cue rolling of eyes and groaning throughout the crowd*

Spoiler:

Last edited:

SS01

#PoC Collab
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016

I <3 Century Gothic :D

Seedot decides to show its true colors!!!
*sigh* Keruso, I think you're stealing all my shinies. Congrats anyway.. :P

Now I am attempting to hatch a shiny Axew on White. I have one full box of eggs to hatch. I have a feeling this is gonna be awhile.
Good luck!

Woof... Woof....? I will xD
YAY *gives treat*

Oh gosh, how am I going to quote the following without giving myself a headache..
And now, for a G-Money masterpiece:
Hey, try serving those up more often, kay?

Well, there you have it. Only four installments for this week's episode, but I'm sure by my next post he'll have at least four more.
G, at your current pace, every member in the club will have four more before your next post. :cer_wink:

Oh no you didn't! You did not just say that!!!!!!!! *gets into theme fight and disappears in a cloud of swirling brawling with only punches visible outside the cloud, before realizing several minutes later that SS01 is standing outside of the cloud and G-Money has been fighting himself*
And I'm still watching you..

Okay, now I've gotta update my hunts..
114 Giratina. (Primary hunt)
3100 Pikachu. (Secondary but nearly as important as primary hunt)

Good luck!

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2013
2012-03-28112716.jpg

2012-03-28112921.jpg

wow! Three shinies in three days! My luck has improved!!

there is no story here. i started this last night right after i got Seedot. Woke up this morning at 9:30 and got this 3 three minutes ago!!

my next hunt, still in this game, will be an avenging mission. I wanted a Venipede to use during the game, but it never showed up for me. So im going back to the Forest in this game. I just hope i dont get a third Petilil. If i get a Pidove, that would also be an avenging mission

Years
Umm... I'm new here, but I'd like to join... I'm more of a mediocre shiny hunter as I only use MM as my option... And I've recently got back into another hunt. Currently hunting for Litwick at 563 eggs so far...

Years
Wow, congrats on the seedot and the roggenrolla keruso! (also congrats to any others I've missed? And welcome new members!)

Still hunting, been busy these past couple of days so its been more on and off...

Slugma: Still hatchin' - 2,000ish?

Route 114 or whatever the route seviper is on: 3,500ish REs?

Outside Dragonspiral: 100ish REs?

Tangela: About the same as last time, maybe 1,000 or 1,500?

@LDD Wanna race? I'm hatching slugma, you're hatching slugma... let's have a orange/hopefully silver slug party!? I need motivation... :/

Also, I've been thinking about trying to hatch me a croagunk. Its so blueee!

Good Luck etc. Keep Hunting!

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2013
2012-03-28224808.jpg

2012-03-28225031.jpg

alright, here i thought that today was good enough that i got Roggenrola, but VENIPEDE HOURS LATER!!!!!!!

I assure you guys, i cheat in no way. these are all legit captures. i even had Critical Captures for Seedot AND Roggenrola.

well then, should i push my luck for Pidove? probably not, dont want to get a 5th Patrat. I think i'll try for Sandile next at the Desert Resort (where Darumaka, Maractus, Scraggy and Dwebble dwell).

and here i thought my SoulSilver was lucky

DarkBreloom

Wesker Hater
Years
Congratz Keruso........ *unsheaths hidden blade*

I Stayed up all night Looking for Shroomish and had no luck.......
I get up this morning and get a call from my friend.......
She got a Shiny Shroomish.......
Am I cursed?!

Years
My post is so long that I got halfway down the page after selceting multiquote on all the posts that I just decided to quote them all. Have fun reading it...!

Spoiler:

Years
Congratz Keruso........ *unsheaths hidden blade*

I Stayed up all night Looking for Shroomish and had no luck.......
I get up this morning and get a call from my friend.......
She got a Shiny Shroomish.......
Am I cursed?!

Ouch! Rubbing salt on a wound... But don't give up! I've been at Day 5 so far for Litwick (with minimal sleep time) and about 950 and above eggs (lost count)... Oh well, hunts just keep getting longer and longer to me... Good luck, I guess it's just normal...

DarkBreloom

Wesker Hater
Years
Ok I'm happy now.......

I dont even care about the nature at this point!

Got The Shroomish!!

After 11'476 Encounters!!!!!

And how do you do spoiler tags?

Last edited:
Back