• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Shadows of Orre (M) OOC + SU

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Yeah there is plenty of room. I think we have... six people and eight characters. I may be wrong. We are kinda at a stand still at the moment because no one is talking at the moment Lol.

Years
I've got a closing shift at work today. I'll reply to the titanpad after which.

@MonoSpectator: Thanks for checking in! Lookin' forward to your SU!

MonoSpectator

Neighborhood Psycho
Years
Ok! Here are my SU's. I think I got everything included and such :3

Name: Elise Maemori

Personality: Spunky and very close with Pokemon, Elise is constantly trying to make new friends. She is a very 'happy-go-lucky' type and doesn't worry about much. She's happiest when she is caring for and raising her Pokemon. However, Elise's fairly carefree attitude causes her to be a bit of an airhead and have a tendency to be forgetful. While she's not the most reliable Pokemon Breeder you'll ever meet, when she does her job right she does it top notch!

History/Misc. Information: Elise grew up in the Sinnoh Region and was raised by a foster family
as her real parents left her at an orphanage at a very young age. Her foster parents were Pokemon Breeders and taught Elise the tools of the trade and it wasn't long before she was raising her own Pokemon and working along with her family.

However, her sense of adventure and meeting new people and Pokemon was too great and it once she was old enough, she left the house to start exploring on her own. She still continued to breed Pokemon, but it was more as a traveling business. Once she arrived in the Orre Region, though, Elise found the area interesting and decided to stay here for awhile and breed Pokemon. She soon found that she couldn't really afford living on money from breeding. In hopes that it would get her some more cash, Elise also started to work as a maid in a restaurant. She's now living fairly comfortably with her two occupations.
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Pokemon:
Spoiler:

-----------------

Name: Vance Sainen

Personality: Appearing cold and distant from others, Vance has a tendency to intimidate those who try to interact with him. When you do get Vance talking, he's actually fairly kind and has a deep respect for his Pokemon. The thrill of battle is one of the main things that will reveal his true personality as a trainer like no other. He has a tendency to be a brutal trainer and his bonds with his Pokemon have only been strengthened through his battle strategies. When he's not battling, however, he spends hours and hours drawing and painting pictures of landscapes and Pokemon.

History/Misc. Information: Vance was always quiet when he was younger, staying away from the other kids and keeping to himself. He usually read books on Pokemon and battles and his interest in fighting and training Pokemon grew and grew. His first Pokemon was a Flabebe and he's kept it in its original form ever since. The older Vance got, the more and more he strived to learn the art of battling. He enrolled in many trainer schools and studied for hours on end. He battled with other students and him and his Pokemon grew closer and closer together.

Eventually, Vance knew he had nothing more to learn at home and went off to continue battling. He eventually gathered all the badges from his region of Sinnoh and made it to the Elite Four, soon taking them out and quickly claiming his spot as Champion. Happy with his achievement, he decided to travel to other regions and see what they had to offer. However, as he traveled, he found a new passion which had alongside battling. That was art. During the long cruises to new regions, Vance would spend countless hours drawing and painting.

Now, Vance has arrived in Orre and has been captivated by the land and the many battle and artistic possibilities that await him.

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Pokemon:
Spoiler:

Years
Very nice! I usually like to play as a pokemon breeder as well, glad to see this RP picked one up. I'll edit in both your characters to Accepted RPer's sometime tomorrow when I'm not using my tablet. If you think you can jump into IC feel free. Welcome Aboard!

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Sorry sheraku didn't realise you wre typing on the joint post :)

Guys in case u were wondering why so slow, me and sheraku are in face doing joint post so i guess after that the coliseum matches start right.

Years
After a short intermission explaining the end of the day, as well as the following morning...remember the colosseum still isn't even taking applications until tomorrow (in game).

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Yes but after our lil fight which should end appropriately Seth will admit and let maya in the colosseum the next day which will probably be next post. Is it okay if maya rents 2 Pokemon from her dear friend who is unnamed coz she has little importance in this?

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Shall we do 3 on 3 battles then get on to more plot deep stuff. I'm sure some people have there own plots sorted if not they can tag along with the shadow plot line I suppose or tie in now and then

Years
To each their own. I'm sure everyone will meet reguardless of what they chose to do. Kumori will be incorporating another aspect which is the Syndicate portion. However to those who are interested, the Shadow portion is also going to obviously be playing a major role. Be that catching 'em for power, trying to purify them, or simply eraseing them from exsistance. But yeah, the story-line shall start after the Pyrite Colosseum, yet the other Colosseum will also more than likely come into play as well.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Hey, just wanted to let everyone know I am still around just haven't typed anything. I will try to get a post up tomorrow. I think it is suppose to rain, so it should be a free day for me.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
I just realised that everyone is just waiting for Colosseum to open for something to post about Sheraku. Perhaps a bit of a time skip to keep regular posting is necessary?

Years
Suppose I could manage a time jump, right after a post such as the most previous. Leaves a pretty big cliffhanger. Also to Momo, I can agree with Nate and say take as long as you need to find a spot to jump in, I'm not one to pester too hard on the lack of posting in my RPs...ask Daisuke.

Daisuke Mitsuharu

Punching Bag
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2023
Apologies for my lack of posting. Life's pretty much hectic now. Until winter break, that is :) Though with school winding down to an albeit temporary close, I should be more active by then. Two more days! Thank goodness.

Meanwhile, Maya's pretty much being her usual reckless self by getting into a fight of some sort. *sigh* Already.. !?

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Sorry it took me forever to post, I had to re think it a bit. I also divided the flash back into 2 parts. I will most the 2nd part right after someone else posts if I see it.

I don't really mind a time jump. Not much left to do in Gateon for my characters so I was about to had to Pyrite. I might have one or two more posts in Gateon, but I can catch up quickly.

Back