• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shinies! (And shiny fails)

Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2013
All my friends who play pokemon have caught at least one shiny pokemon. Both of my brothers have caught shiny pokemon, and one doesn't even like pokemon he was just playing because he was bored. Then there's me. The only shiny i ever got in my life. Was the one shiny every single person who has ever played gold, silver, crystal, heart gold, or soul silver has caught, the red gyaradose. Other than the one shiny everyone has a chance to get, i have never even encountered a shiny.

I believed i am cursed.

Septentrion

Evilutionary biologist
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 13, 2023
I caught a shiny Lanturn girl(Moemon Hack) who was purple. She was actually one of two shinnies I ran into that day (last Saturday I think).

Back