• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Shiny Gold!

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
Years
Mt. Silver is actually a giant mountain....

Except with Gold Graphics it seems like you're not even going upper.

But you are actually until you're at the tip of the mountain then fighting RED.

RED'S team is like RED of PokeSpe Manga in GSC saga.

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
Years
The real upper part was the waterfall thing. That was the only real upper thing cuz mt.silver wasn't that big and they used the black tiles near red to exagerate the height.

The rock is in Johto just to help.

Are there gonna be regi puzles like in emerald to get to them like using fly or wateva?

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
Years
Also Mt. Silver has snow at the top...
but I don't think where you battle Red is the top though, because if it was then there would be a tileset of Ice Path.
Zel, I've got an idea, maybe you could add a peak of Mt. Silver and put something up there. :\

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
Years
Also Mt. Silver has snow at the top...
but I don't think where you battle Red is the top though, because if it was then there would be a tileset of Ice Path.
Zel, I've got an idea, maybe you could add a peak of Mt. Silver and put something up there. :\

I think a peak is a waste of time.

jj_olli

It's coming...
Years
Cresselia Lover, please don't double post and the level 1 mudkip is ment to be, and you have to go further into the cave and you have to make sure you don't have activated another time based event (e.g. berries) and please write proper english ;)

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
and where to get water stone at shiny gold?

for your further questions related to Shiny Gold, please refer to this thread made for questions concerning about Shiny Gold...

Also, be sure to read the previous posts there to find your answer to your questions, but if you fail to find it (or if you're too lazy to search), post it there...

Water Stone, based on the original Gold version, is obtainable if you show a Staryu to Bill's grandfather north in Cerulean City...

Shrike

VIP
Years
I decided to play this hack and to make it more interesting I planned on making a baton pass team. So I caught a ledyba which learned baton pass and breeded it with a scyther. The female scyther that hatched had the move baton pass. When I tried to let that same scyther with baton pass breed with a dustox who had learned silver wind, a scyther hatched with silver wind, but not with the move baton pass which it should've inherited from it's mother scyther with the move baton pass. I should've gotten a scyther with baton pass and silver wind, right?
This kind of ruins my plan on making an unique and fun team I had in mind...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 9, 2021
I decided to play this hack and to make it more interesting I planned on making a baton pass team. So I caught a ledyba which learned baton pass and breeded it with a scyther. The female scyther that hatched had the move baton pass. When I tried to let that same scyther with baton pass breed with a dustox who had learned silver wind, a scyther hatched with silver wind, but not with the move baton pass which it should've inherited from it's mother scyther with the move baton pass. I should've gotten a scyther with baton pass and silver wind, right?

I would say to teach Dustox Baton Pass, but it can't learn it.
Its odd what you have there.

Goalie-35
Years
Whenever I beat the Elite Four the game resets for me and i have to start all over. How do i prevent this?
Set your save game to 128kFlash[I think you have to restart]. Next time refer to the Shiny Gold! Help Thread in the scrapbox because we don't want to crowd up this thread.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2010
I've been playing through Shiny Gold for a few days, and I've encountered very few problems. One bug that i found was that when you heal your Pokemon in the Poke Center very near Union Cave (the one south of Violet City), the game freezes. Unfortunately for me, I had to redo the Falkner gym battle because of this. Besides this, it's an excellent rom hack.

yoni159

a ... nvm/np
Years
I've been playing through Shiny Gold for a few days, and I've encountered very few problems. One bug that i found was that when you heal your Pokemon in the Poke Center very near Union Cave (the one south of Violet City), the game freezes. Unfortunately for me, I had to redo the Falkner gym battle because of this. Besides this, it's an excellent rom hack.

that's because it's a killing PC.
Zel talked about it before you must heal before in a different PC.

JJK

The chase is about to begin...
Years
another bug:
when you reach indigo plateau if you open the fly menu you will be able to fly to pallet town (??? it think it doesnt just exist in b5), only its just a glithed version of new bark town, from wich you can fly to other johto cities and walking around (like normal johto), only when walking the routes no route/city popup will appear

Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2009
After I beat the Elite four, It says The End and the credits roll then the game starts over, but since the game doesn't save correctly after I have to restart the game. And if I load my saved file it just brings me to before I beat the elite four. Where/when am I supposed to save?

JJK

The chase is about to begin...
Years
here are the screenshots:
2952rys.png
http://i25.tinypic.com/2952rys.png
2nl62w6.png

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
JJK: Hmm... that's a very weird glitch. I don't know if that's even possible to fix. I'm pretty sure it just has something to do with where the button "Pallet Town" sends you, as Pallet Town is the original starter town, but since Zel changed it to New Bark Town but kept Pallet Town in the same place, this is the result.

graybg: I don't think you have to save. Once you beat the Elite Four, the game restarts and the credits and everything, but then when it restarts just go to "Continue". You will be in the same place before you beat the Elite Four, but you will then be able to travel to Kanto, I believe.

Gabri

m8
Years

That's NOT odd. In fact, a Pokémon obtained through breeding only inherits moves from its father. So it's impossible in any version that this female Scyther passes Baton Pass to the baby. That's why the hatched Scyther had Silver Wind, but no Baton Pass. Understood?

Back