• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Shining Opal [FULL GAME RELEASED]

GFS

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 14, 2009
I can't say that this hack is great but I hope that it will get better by beta 2
Good Luck

Sierraffinity

Desperately trying to retire from ROM hacking
Years
UPDATE:
B2 will have many new uopdates, such as:
Bus System
Bus Passes
D/P Style Tiles
Upgraded Areas
Bug Fixes
and a whole lot more! B2 should be released by April 2009. And keep in mind that I said SHOULD.
And please don't close my thread. Don't the deleted messages count, too?

~Undefined~

Aspiring Pokémon Master...
Years
Yay! There's finally been some posting! I'm glad that this hack ain't dead, I was a bit worried before.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
can you give me a sprite image of Mikachu, cause I was wondering if I could use it in an rpg

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
I just played Beta 2 and noticed some glitches.

Pic 1: It still has "How do you battle" Text.
Pic 2: You can walk out of the Wall in here.
Pic 3: This Girl speaks some Glitched Text.
Pic 4: Other Person who speaks some Glitched Text.

This Hack will be even better if the Glitches are fixed!

Sierraffinity

Years
I just played Beta 2 and noticed some glitches.

Pic 1: It still has "How do you battle" Text.
Pic 2: You can walk out of the Wall in here.
Pic 3: This Girl speaks some Glitched Text.
Pic 4: Other Person who speaks some Glitched Text.

This Hack will be even better if the Glitches are fixed!
Already fixed those glitches, and a little more, too.
Download the latest Beta for a bugfix.

Years
  • Seen Sep 30, 2009
Alright... so I patched the beta 2 to a clean fire red rom... a few mins later the game goes black when I encounter a wild pokemon and screeching sound comes... it's just not working :o

Years
  • Seen Nov 15, 2016
I may have found a slight problem or bug with beta 2 and I'd just like to point it out for future reference.
While playing, the screen turned red near the bottom right corner of the first gym just after being challenged by a trainer and froze. I encountered another frozen screen, this time black, in some nearby grass as I encountered a Pokemon. Clean rom, too.
Great hack by the way. It's hard to quit playing. Even late at night.

Sierraffinity

Years
I may have found a slight problem or bug with beta 2 and I'd just like to point it out for future reference.
While playing, the screen turned red near the bottom right corner of the first gym just after being challenged by a trainer and froze. I encountered another frozen screen, this time black, in some nearby grass as I encountered a Pokemon. Clean rom, too.
Great hack by the way. It's hard to quit playing. Even late at night.
Can you please tell me which patch of grass, and on what route?

Back