• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
Dear anonymous,

I'm so glad we decided to work things out and continue trying to nurture our relationship. There's obviously something between us, and we just weren't ready to say goodbye. I like the way it feels when you hold me. It feels right, and I've never felt so right in my life. Even so, I can't erase the truths that were said the other night and I can't help but start preparing myself for the time when it may eventually come that we do part ways. We had a truly magical night last weekend, and I'll never forget that. We always have these beautiful moments, but I feel our everyday interactions shouldn't feel so forced - why are we so awkward when it comes to actually just being friendly? You're the closest person in my life right now. Let's just be comfortable talking like we are when we're holding each other. Okay? I don't see why not.

In either case, this weekend is really going to test us. Meeting a member of your family for the first time is going to be really intimidating for me, and I'm not sure how you want me to act. I'm excited you want to share a moment like that with me, more than you can imagine, but... tell me more than, "just be yourself," because this has more to do with how you want your family to see you. Honestly I don't care what your brother thinks of me...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Dear Anonymous,

You are amazing. Not only have you become like family to me, but you've most probably, if not definitely my best friend online. Every conversation we've ever have had basically been a blast, and I don't think I've ever gotten truly upset at you, a feat that's pretty hard to accomplish considering how often we talk tbqh! Continue being awesome, and I do hope that I'll be seeing you in the Summer!

--

Dear Anonymous,

Why is it that every single time I see you in the cafe you talk about the same damn thing? Why can't you get the hint that I do not care about this guy that you keep on going on about, and what he's been doing and what you're doing to so and whatever other nonsense you speak of? It's well... bothersome. I'm seriously considering hiding in the Library this Friday so you don't speak about how 'well' whatever you were speaking of (I forget) last Friday to me. Just... figure out something else to talk about. Ask me about my interests, or something! Just... stop talking about this guy whenever you speak to me.

Also, the band I was in and the band you were in were different, so some of this 'you understand because you're a band kid' doesn't exactly bode well tbqh. Like what you said last week... whatever it was.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Dear Anonymous, although somewhat obvious (hey I can rhyme),

I really miss those days a few months back, time has gone by relatively fast for the last month or so but it's not going to make time go by any faster for the future and when you can return. Every time I'm at uni, or doing anything, I'm thinking about you. I'm thinking how those days went by too fast, as all good times do and that it's so long until when those times return. I'm a kinda impatient person with most things and I really try to rush almost everything I do, but yet this is something even I can't control. I feel like everything is less fun as a result. I guess I feel like if I keep thinking about the future then it makes me feel sad because it's a long time away, the past, aka being gone, makes me feel sad too. I've tried to do things I did back then but nothing really feels the same, tbh, lol. That usertitle from a few months back still applies, I'm just not necessarily enjoying waiting. I guess it's okay because really, it's less than 24 even, looking for positives here lool. Either way I really want you to return and can't wait til then :(

Dear Anonymous,

Damn that's an amazing feature. Totally just realised how useful that can be.

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
Years
Dear anonymous,

I don't know how to confront you, you've changed a looooot since we first met, and you rarely talk to me now ;w; Sometimes you don't even bother replying my messages, which is why I always delete them so it won't make me look retarded.

Also, for some reason, you always make me feel that I'm bothering you by talking to you.. >.< Tell me if I am because I will stop 'bugging' you :o

And to be quite honest, I actually enjoyed talking to you more when I first joined.

I still like you though, just in case you were wondering.

minime010

All food belongs to me.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I'm sorry if it's cause of something I did, but ever since you went to high school you have always been too "tired" or "busy" to even say hello. It feels like I'm a problem, and you're trying to avoid me. I always have looked up to you as my role model. I don't know what to do about it anymore...

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2012
Dear Anonymous,

Getting stronger everyday. Now I realize that it wasn't you that made me sad. I could care less, actually! You don't know me as well as you would like to think, nor do I care how you believe me to be. Just know, I'm still alive and well. Watch for me, hon, I'll be famous one day.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

So after a year of not speaking, you decide to send me an apology. It took you a year? I've long forgiven you, but after what you did, I realized I didn't need a friend like you. It wrecked me as a person that someone I trusted more than my significant other would betray me like that. Twice. And lie about it. In front of my face. What do you think? Would you want a friend that did what you did? Oh, that's right. You had that happen before. And how did that make you feel? Think about it. That was how I felt. I can forgive, but I can't forget.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 14, 2024
Dear Anonymous, why won't you talk to me? I try to talk to you all the time, but you never answer me. I thought we had something, why do you leave me alone?

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Dear Anonymous,
I can't say I haven't missed you at all. I really miss the times we had spent together, we've had our chats online, but I can't say it's the same as the fun we had. We used to be so close. I wish we could eventually meet up somehow. I wish you the best of luck anyway honey. ;3
Dear Anonymous,
We've had such a great laugh over the past few years, I've gotten to know you so much. You're such an amazing person. We have so much in common. Though, you should let people get in the way of what you want. If you feel like you want something, you should go ahead and reach for it, knowing you as a person, you've always gotten what you wanted by working hard. You're a real role model. Don't let other people who don't agree get in your way.​

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
Dear Anonymous,

The dance today was utterly awesome. We were pretty shy around each other but that's okay. I'll know it'll be better next time. I'll always be there for you so don't worry too much. :)

-

Dear Anonymous,

I know I was stupid. I want to take back what I did, but obviously I can't. I'll give you some space for now, but hopefully one day we can be friends again. The drama we had that day was careless from the both of us, but we can pull through. People in the cafeteria were wondering what happened, but we both knew they didn't know what really did happen.

Last edited:

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021
Dear Anon,

I gotta say that honestly, you are probably the most fun person I have ever had the opportunity of getting to know. I'm honestly not the best when it really counts at saying this stuff, but... I want you to know that you are genuinely someone who (I quite rarely with people) I regard as a true friend. I can't wait to meet ya for real =3 Thanks for being the down to earth, kind, fun, generally and genuinely awesome person ya are. Stay that way, too, or else your own fish will be used against ye ;b Honestly, though: you're a wonderful friend and person who I'm truly thankful and happy to know. Please don't lose that awesomeness n__n

Retro Gamer'93

Pokemon Master of Kanto
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Did the 8 years we hung out together mean nothing? I mean, you were my best friend, the only person I could truly talk to, and when we got older and decided we might have something together, you turn around and stab me in the back. Make me look like a fool? What the heck could I have possibly done to deserve that? And before that? At the dance when you looked at me the way you did, but when I asked about it earlier you said it was just a pity dance? That's bull and you knew that too! But you still stood by it, well now it's too late, we're almost to graduation and I feel like I don't even know you anymore, every time I see you it's like a mask is on your face, hiding your emotions, tell me, what did I do wrong?

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Are you kidding me? Are you actually being serious? Really? I don't even know what to say to this but that you need to seriously grow up ._.

Dear Anonymous[es],

We need to make sure we keep having our group chats on msn every day forever, you're all really awesome and ilyall and it really brightens my day when I've not had a very good one so yeah thanks!!!

Last edited:

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Look, I don't need portable oxygen, I don't need to refinance my mortgage, I don't need to fight for social security benefits, I do not suffer from depression or arthritis, and I certainly don't give one whit how many miles per gallon your tiny piece of junk car gets.

So please stop advertising on television and needlessly filling my inbox. Thanks.

Ctrl.Alt.Geak

Swords Master
Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2017
Dear Anonymous.
I can no longer stand you. I used to like you, or at least I thought I did. Now I think I was just using you to distract me from the thoughts that the ones I actually had or still have feelings for are either taken or straight. I feel stupid for trusting you and I'm so tired of your childish personality, your hypocrisy and constant passive-aggressiveness. I wish there were an easy way to break up with you, but I'm afraid that if I do you will go and "out" me or get some kind of revenge. All I want is to just have things back to the way they were before we met. I wish I had asked 'X' out when I had the chance, I kick myself every day over that, its my biggest regret and it guts me to know that I blew my opportunity.

Years
Dear Anonymous,

I don't get how you can call me that to be honest. It's like slapping an old person and then saying I'm rude for pointing out that you slapped an old person "/

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Dear Anon,

Everything I like you like too. You always remind me that 'you like them more and that you're a bigger fan' stop with this. It's annoying and immature. Yes, I used to do it too but I grew out of it.

Dear Anon,

You're such an amazing guy and I really treat you like crap which I shouldn't. Sometimes you take it but sometimes you don't, I actually prefer it when you stand up to me, because I need to be told. :x Well they always say Hurt the ones you love... right?! :3c Anyway, I'm sad that you're leaving soon but meh, at least I can still talk to you over MSN. I'm gonna stop being mean and be nice. :3c 'x3' k that was a major hint

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 4, 2018
Dear Anonymous,

I want you to notice me, I hope that's not too much to ask. It would be nice to even be friends. =)

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
Dear Anonymous,

One day, you'll forgive me. I'll control myself from now on so I know I won't hurt you. But you should know I only did what I did because I cared.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back