• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

peace out world

Guy

just a guy
Years
I'm immortal darlings; I can't die.

If I could, then I would have died when I was seventy-two.

Years
I have not think about that haha, I don't care what my age will be but I want a peaceful death. No hospitals, no accidents etc.

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
Years
My eventual age of death is, of course, determined by a multitude of factors.

However, if I had a say in when I would die, I would ask to quietly leave this earth during my sleep at the age of eighty-six. That's a ripe old age.

.:batto:.

Pokébreeder
Years
Live fast, Die young. I will end my life at the age of;
Six Million Nine Hundred & Sixty Eight Thousand Three Hundred & Eighty Two.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
When I die, I die.
But, unlike the people here who are saying that they want to live to an old age, I actually would prefer to die a bit young. The idea of being half dead and incapable of caring for myself isn't ideal. I'd rather die before then- depending on my health, I guess that's anywhere from 50s to 80s.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 16, 2013
I want to die a painless death. But when you are dead, you really can't do anything about it.

Years
I want to die when I can't do anything else with my life so I want to die at whatever age I am when nature overpowers medical science. I hope it's a high number.

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
In the end it's not the years in your life, but the life in your years.

Death doesn't concern me, as long as I can live first.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
I don't wanna die!

- true story.

But mostly, I just don't want to go out via being practically immobile, in a care home etc. etc. Ideally I'd make a lot of money, retire at about 55 and die about 70 whilst I've hopefully still got mobility etc. (and hair! Really concerned about the possibility of losing my hair).

Years
So, the record for oldest person is 122 years and 5 1/2 months? I say I'll go out when I'm exactly 122 and 6 months- meaning I'd be alive until July 2114. Take that, record books!

In all honestly, as long as happens after I'e done basically everything I wanted to in my life, and it comes without pain, I don't really care when I die, since I don't have much control over it, anyway.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
The actual age number doesn't matter to me, but what I'm doing in my life does. I want to feel fulfilled, and I would hope I never have to deteriorate due to pain. I just want to feel ready and complete and okay with the fact that my time has come. Before I die, I want to feel as though I've lived.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
I'd like to die at an old age, comfortably, after having lived a fulfilled life.

And, if I have one at the end of my life, I think I'd like to die around the same time as my significant other. Just saying.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
when i was young i used to say..i want to die young and beautiful,i don't want to be an old woman and die with all crinkles over my face etc

but now i've changed my mind....i know i won't live forever but at least i want to live as long as i can with all my loved ones i want to have lots of memories and spend happy times and crinkles?? i don't mind you at all come at me ahaha <333

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
I don't know... I want to die old and you know the rest. But I die when I die, I can't choose when I want to die.

Years
100. It's a nice even number, and how cool would it be to live for a century?? And think of all the cool things I'll have gotten to see because I was alive so long. I doubt I'll make it that long, but I'd sure like to try! 8)

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
Somewhere between 70 and 75 would be good. It would give me plenty of time to spoil spend with my potential grandchildren. I'd live longer, but I really don't think I'd be comfortable seeing my daughter as an old lady.

Back