• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2018
I dont know why, but when I try to play it it's veeeryy buggy.
When I start talking to the prof, the sentences are cut off and stuff. I can't change my name and the boy is buggy. Also, when I want to start playing (Character gets small and stuff) it just stops.

Years
I dont know why, but when I try to play it it's veeeryy buggy.
When I start talking to the prof, the sentences are cut off and stuff. I can't change my name and the boy is buggy. Also, when I want to start playing (Character gets small and stuff) it just stops.
Change your base ROM i-e RUBY and then check to see what happens...

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
Years
Portable/handlet/mobile emulators do not have the same compatibility as VBA so the behavior is unexpected.
Play on VBA.

Mobile emulators should handle it though. I don't know about gpsphone emulator ( which is for iOs if im not wrong ) but it's fully playable on android emulators ( like gameboid ). As you mentioned , the behavior could be unexpected ( I remember in necropolis where i was stuck in the Hub room because the script to jump in the "hole" was malfunctioning. )

Years
  • Age 26
  • Ohio
  • Seen Aug 16, 2014
Okay, can you explain how to get around Shaderu? I cant beat it and i dont know where else to go, i just passed the boardroom and the random pokemon spawners and im by the employee garden.

If you mean Shaderu then no. You cannot obtain it.

I mean the dead pokemon, but Shaderu is causing problems for me now..

Last edited:

Ilse

I can't think of anything.
Years
  • Seen Nov 15, 2022
I keep on getting an error whenever I try to open Snakewood on a VBA.

Years
  • Seen Sep 6, 2015
Well firstly I would like to say that I enjoyed the mod. MOST of it. I really disliked the Inquisition base. There is no reason for a level 80 pokemon to pop up out of nowhere because i stepped on a tile when my pokemon are all around level 30. There is no reason to set up a bunch of wild pokemon panels with pokemon only level 5 every 5 steps. These were just frustrating setbacks and weren't fun at all. It just slows down the gameplay and makes me not want to go back into the building or re-try the maze after the 20th failure. I love the mod. I just hate the Inquisition base. I couldn't find any fun in it.

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
Years
Okay, can you explain how to get around Shaderu? I cant beat it and i dont know where else to go, i just passed the boardroom and the random pokemon spawners and im by the employee garden.

You only encounter it if you step in the wrong teleporter. You'll manage to find the way with thr trial and error method use save states before stepping into the teleporter.

Years
  • Seen Jun 12, 2013
I've been having issues with the game. It seems that whenever I catch a pokemon the game crashes. Does this happen to anyone else?

sh0kk

me
Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2023
Hi I have a little problem, Chloe isn't appearing when I'm supposed to speak to her. She isn't where she normally is, and I've looked up walkthroughs.
Any ideas?
Thanks

Years
  • Seen Jun 12, 2013
So i've been googling alot, and i cant seem to find any real clues as to where i go with the Pachi Sword (Mush mask quest), and i hoped you could help me out. I would also appreciate if you could direct the me through the next step(s) If you know all of them. Thanks i advance!
Great game btw!

Back