• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The "What I ate today." thread.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Still in the oven - ready in a few minutes.... I'm going to have some ribs with "El Pato" sauce, taste soo good, and rice on the side.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
When I woke up, I had oatmeal with almonds, raisins, and a few slices of banana. One hour after that, I ate some string cheese. They're so delicious! Before going to the gym, I drank whey protein with about 12 ounces of skim milk. Now, I'm having lunch. It's grilled chicken with lettuce and mushrooms. n__n

RollsOfSushi

Hotter than Wasabi
Years
For breakfast I had eggs and bacon<3, Lunch I had Swedish Meatballs from Ikea and dinner.. I'm hoping to go out to Sushi Village~

Sirfetch’d

For breakfast I had some leftover chicken and for lunch I had some pizza and a coke. Now I am snacking on some grapes.

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
Had nothing but chocolate for dinner. It's 11:27 PM where I live, I want to go to bed, but I'm also this close to begging my sister to make me a bowl of ramen with kimchi pancake.

Just typing this out has made me hungrier lol

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
was over at my friend's house..which is my house too of course lol anyway..i was invited to eat lasagna and chicken with salad ..it was cool and Yummy :33

TY

Had BBQ food (chicken wings, spareribs and w/e people put on the BBQ.)

It was delicious :3

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
My friends and I went to some fast food place this morning when we were all awake and sober and I had a very bad spicy chicken sandwich, three chicken nuggets, and a bunch of fries. It was a very, very disappointing meal.

Sirfetch’d

Today for breakfast I had a bowl of Lucky Charms, for lunch I had some pizza that wasn't very good, and for dinner I had spaghetti that was delicious =D

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
Ate a box of dominos pizza and that's about it. I love pizza so I was very happy today.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I had some garlic parmesan boneless wings for lunch. For dinner, I had a bunch of fried veggies. ): It's bad enough I had wings for lunch, cause I've been trying to eat better the past few weeks, but veggies...all fried. Apparently my mom doesn't know that sauteing is always an option. ;; I had some baked Cheetos a little while ago too.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I slept all day so my day started late. But I've had alot to eat despite that. o.e I had a TV dinner; chicken Alfredo with shrimp, a cup of instant shrimp flavored ramen noodles, some type of candy bar similar to a Three Musketeers , a Long John doughnut and some Cool Ranch Doritos.

TY

I had something really delicious today, well for me it is... idk about you all.
We had taco's and they were lovely... Now im hungry for more

Sirfetch’d

Breakfast I had waffles. For lunch I had leftover pizza, and for dinner I had Tacos.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
After work, I went with a Tuna Sandwich from Subway, just the way I love it [9-grain honey oat bread, obviously tuna, cheddar -toasted- tomato, onion, green pepper, olives, spinach, tons and tons of jalapeños, and honey mustard]...

now I'm eating a slice of Chocolate Creme Pie.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
For breakfast, I had two hard-boiled eggs and a cup of tea. Shortly after that, I ate a couple of mini Reese's peanut butter cups. They taste so good! It was very hard for me not to get a few more. D: For lunch, I went out to a restaurant with my family and ate corn soup, vegetables, and chicken with fried rice. Right now, I'm having dinner, and it's fried shrimp with cottage cheese.

Last edited:
Back