• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Plague [PG-16] OOC and SUs

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Remember... Alissa... mentioned earlier in the RP...\=
Well anyways, you'll get to see his house[HUGE ASS MANSION!!!] and stuff =D

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
immortal!Miharu actually a ruler of seven different worlds, has several castles in different worlds...Yeah...

Anyways, just posted. Even if Odessa pulls the trigger, there is no way she can destroy the earth. No worries guys. =D

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
...Sure, let Josh become like, uber rich ;P

Josh always had money, even in the Focus shift roleplay he had money, but no one pointed it out when it was mentioned.
He helped some people do some things, then he used the money from that on the stock market, along with some special knowledge of certain companies, to gain lots of money, which he used to fund some research that will come into place later on.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
My friend, who is new to RPing and pokecommunity in general, wants to join this RP. If she gets an SU in, can she join?

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Ummm, sure Michaela.
Just make sure it has all the basic elements of the SU and i'll get to it as soon as possible.

On a completely unrelated note i'm thinking of getting GIMP.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Thanks. I'll be over-looking her SU to see if it is good or not. Don't worry. ;) I'll go into...er...guess I can't go into mod-mode anymore. Crap. XD

...GIMP? XD What is that?

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
...GIMP? XD What is that?

:O Gasp! You don't know what GIMP is?! Well, it's in Zamorak's above post =P
I have it and love it. It's so much better than paint or anything.

Well, I probably won't be able to post until around Wednesday or something, as I don't have access to a computer until then...

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Yeah, its kinda like photo-shop for cheap.
Also, Michaela, should I get us out of the city now or wait for your friends SU?
Edit: We'll just pretend your friend was in the city and got dragged into Sarah's teleport to Josh's place with most everyone else, k?

I've been distracted by Hitman: Blood money, GTA IV[Bought game and episodes for $10 on sunday], and Amnesia: The Dark descent[Scary as hell]...
Its not really an excuse, but more of an explanation for me being lazy... oh, and webcomics.... many different webcomics.

Last edited:
Back