• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Pokemon Type Suffered the Most?

Which Type Suffered the Most

• Grass

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Fire

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Electric

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Poison

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Psychic

• Rock

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Flying

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

François2

#FutureSun&MoonMod
Years
Psychic has gone a long way towards regaining its former lustre, yes. Magic Guard for Alakazam, Magic Bounce for Espeon and the introduction of Reuniclus really helped improve the type's presence in OU. Not to mention Psyshock giving them some much needed help against Blissey.

For me it really is Poison that needs the biggest boost, but Grass could do with help too. I think the type matchups for Grass are fine, it's just the pokémon themselves that let the side down. The movepools are in serious need of expansion - a movepool comprised solely of Grass and Normal type moves simply doesn't cut it.

QuickSilveri

Veteran
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
There are some seriously viable Psychic types out there. Alakazam w/ focus sash. Need i say more?

I think grass has suffered the most mainly because the tiers are based around covering weaknesses. Roughly every pokemon out there has a fire, flying ice, bug, or poison (stupid mistake) type move on them. Not to mention that Grass types are notoriously slow and/or have low attk/spAttk stats.
(I make an exception for Shaymin-S, but he's Uber)

Regards, Chris

Back