• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

I knew it the whole time it was an joke...
Obviously 1st April is a joke for sure... untill it goes on on the 2nd...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

As Lerroux, ruler of PC, who is currently speaking through Forever, I'd like to say that this was the greatest prank ever.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

/mixed feelings about it, thus won't comment further than he already has

Well, glad all the bold and beautiful is back.

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 25, 2016
I've decided to remove all anime from my currently watching list apart from Bleach and Tales of Symphonia.
I'll probably make it so I only have like 4 shows on my watching list. ~('-')b

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

My watching list has 5 items on it right now, the lowest it's been since I discovered seasonal charts.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I've decided to remove all anime from my currently watching list apart from Bleach and Tales of Symphonia.
I'll probably make it so I only have like 4 shows on my watching list. ~('-')b

Yes Gazza. Join us Symphonians. ♥

But hey. Obvious bias is obvious. Not just from me and not just when it comes to fandoms.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

With Bleach and Gintama ending last week the only long running shounen I'm watching atm is OP. Have had Shippuden, FT and Pokemanz on hold since new year.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm only reading Detective Conan, Naruto, and Shaman King (Zero and when it's scanlated Flowers) and waiting until June for my next Tales of Symphonia episode. That's basically it from me. I would try to pick up some things again but some of those I see no point in doing so.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Apparently I'm reading 165 different series. Makes me sad that Most of those are probably dead now though.

Anyway, I'm off to town for a while. Have nice days everyone.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
11. Have fun Lapras!

Hmm I'm a few months behind with Naruto. And I only watch Fairy Tail with my sis. XD She always wants me to watch things -.-

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm not behind on anything that I'm reading/watching Japanese wise. :v

Non-Japanese series I've been watching are Criminal Minds, Psych, Supernatural (on Netflix) and well.. there's BBC Merlin that my sister and I need to finish watching sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back